Windows 10: Facebook Designing Security for Billions

Discus and support Facebook Designing Security for Billions in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] By Collin Greene, Manager of Product Security Billions of people use Facebook to connect with the people who matter to them. We have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Facebook Designing Security for Billions

Source: Designing Security for Billions | Facebook Newsroom

:)

Brink, Jan 25, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

Facebook Files $5 Billion IPO, Values it at Nearly $100 Billion

Facebook Inc., has finally filed to go public with its IPO, with plans to raise US $5 billion, according to a figure used to calculate the registration fee. The company seeks to trade under the ticker symbol "FB", although it did not list an exchange. It is speculated by those close to the company that Facebook is aiming at a far greater offering that will value to the company close to $100 billion. Facebook also provided some interesting stats about its operations in its filing. The EDGAR filing documents can be accessed here.

Facebook Designing Security for Billions 12a_thm.jpg

Source: Engadget

btarunr, Jan 25, 2019
  3. Jorge Win User
    Microsoft to Roll Out Four Security Updates Next Week

So that's (4) down and 40 Billion more security updates to go before any Microsucks O/S will be even remotely secure. I'd suggest Bill get off his arse and get the first Billion security fixes out this year.

Jorge, Jan 25, 2019
  4. R_1
    R_1 Win User

Facebook Files $5 Billion IPO, Values it at Nearly $100 Billion

Facebook has some real value. Same goes for Google, Steam and other companies, doing services, that people actually want. I think that Facebook made a clever move, because it will obtain a lot more money for that 5 billion IPO.

Thema:

1. Facebook Designing Security for Billions - Similar Threads - Facebook Designing Security

2. Billions upon billions of OpenWith.exe processes...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Billions upon billions of OpenWith.exe processes...: OK, not really billions, but probably like 100+ "OpenWith.exe" processes keep popping up over time. This has been happening since I built my new machine. I don't recall this happening with my previous build and I am at a loss as to why this is happening at all. I've scanned...
  3. NVIDIA to acquire Arm for $40 billion

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA to acquire Arm for $40 billion: [ATTACH] Unites NVIDIA’s leadership in artificial intelligence with Arm’s vast computing ecosystem to drive innovation for all customers NVIDIA will expand Arm’s R&D presence in Cambridge, UK, by establishing a world-class AI research...
  4. Crashes, security flaws and bad MS design.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Crashes, security flaws and bad MS design.: While I sit here enduring yet another crash of Windows due to some cryptic Microsoft bug I thought I would take the time to tell MS how I really feel about them. In 2010 I left MS Windows for the Mac after having used Windows Since Windows 95. To that point I had endured...
  5. FTC Imposes $5 Billion Penalty and Privacy Restrictions on Facebook

in Windows 10 News
    FTC Imposes $5 Billion Penalty and Privacy Restrictions on Facebook: Facebook, Inc. will pay a record-breaking $5 billion penalty, and submit to new restrictions and a modified corporate structure that will hold the company accountable for the decisions it makes about its users’ privacy, to settle Federal Trade Commission charges that the...
  6. Can't download Facebook Gameroom, Microsoft blocks it for security reasons Say it is a virous

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't download Facebook Gameroom, Microsoft blocks it for security reasons Say it is a virous: I tried to log into Facebook Game room this morning and there was a message saying my farm was at risk due to Google Chrome technical problems. So I uninstalled Google Chrome and started using Microsoft edge as my default browser. Know when I try to down load Facebook Game...
  7. Facebook Update on the Security Issue

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook Update on the Security Issue: We have been working around the clock to investigate the security issue we discovered and fixed two weeks ago so we can help people understand what information the attackers may have accessed. Today, we’re sharing details about the attack we’ve found that exploited this...
  8. facebook forces f-secure download

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    facebook forces f-secure download: Guys, I'm not sure if this is the correct thread to post this but since this is security related, it might be somewhat correct. Anyway, I logged to my Facebook account and before I could get to my newsfeed, I have a notification from Facebook stating that my system is...
  9. Three Billion Visitors to Windows Store

in Windows 10 News
    Three Billion Visitors to Windows Store: Three Billion Visitors to Windows Store Whatever the fuss over apps for Windows 10, users are still coming to the Windows Store. Microsoft’s latest trends report for developers about all things app celebrates the three billionth visits. That’s from the base of 200...
  10. Designed to be the most secure Windows yet

in Windows 10 News
    Designed to be the most secure Windows yet: Redmond shows how Windows 10 can protect your data This website is specifically aimed at businesses, as it mostly details features that could make sense in the enterprise, but it’s still helpful for everyone to get a closer glimpse into Windows 10’s security arsenal....