Windows 10: Facebook desktop application

Discus and support Facebook desktop application in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. What Facebook desktop application are you using? 12120 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rld, Aug 2, 2015.

1. RLD
    rld Win User

Facebook desktop application

Hi. What Facebook desktop application are you using?

:)

2. pjcymru Win User

Facebook widget installation problem N900

Hi,

Installation failed.

"unable to install 'facebook desktop widget'

some application packages required for the installation are missing

There is another information from installation:

application packages missing:feedservice-plugin-fb-common(>=0.5.1)

:smileysad:

pjcymru, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Facebook installation in win 10 does not open.

In Lenovo desktop I am having win 10 and all the applications from stores work fine except Facebook installation.

Facebok installation worked fine after installation from stores in win 10 and after I reset the system for some malfunction the facebook application installs but does not open. I would like to know how to set it right.

Natarajan Venkataraman, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

Facebook desktop application

1. Facebook desktop application - Similar Threads - Facebook desktop application

2. How to make a short cut for Facebook to Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make a short cut for Facebook to Desktop: I have windows 10. How do I make a short cut for Face Book to my desktop. T Y https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-a-short-cut-for-facebook-to-desktop/e5e1fca8-2581-4f7d-98eb-c7276d202ebe
  3. Facebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook: how do I update Facebook so I can play games on Facebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook/02561d68-8bb9-4340-b098-a096291c28ca
  4. popups on desktop from facebook, youtube, etc

popups on desktop from facebook, youtube, etc: I'm trying to stop the random popups on the bottom of my screen. Whether it's Facebook, YouTube, etc. Please, anyone tell me how to make them stop!!!!!! Thank you from "Waaay Over the Popups in AZ!"...
  5. Desktop applications disappeared

Desktop applications disappeared: Updated yesterday. Now open applications disappear when I move to another. No open windows visible except for the one I am currently using. I can access again thru the start menu, but this does not solve the issue of the open applications hiding/disappearing. No longer able...
  6. Facebook Desktop(Beta) and Facebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook Desktop(Beta) and Facebook: Can I use Facebook Desktop (Beta) and Facebook Web together? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-desktopbeta-and-facebook/78f13352-4f9b-426a-8df7-256a0edd0c28
  7. Assigning Application to Specific Desktop

Assigning Application to Specific Desktop: Is there any way to restrict a specific application to a specific desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/assigning-application-to-specific-desktop/f7e08427-455e-4c78-b1bd-806c6f4c1557
  8. Capturing applications with the desktop

Capturing applications with the desktop: A few years ago I had a script or what not that I heavily modified to integrate a custom command prompt seamlessly into the desktop. I want to integrate a different application into the windows 10 desktop. Does any one know a way to do this. So the application would be...
  9. Facebook

in Browsers and Email
    Facebook: I do not understand. Since upgrading to Windows 10 my using the latest version of Google Chrome, Facebook hangs up after about 15 minutes of use and videos are very erratic. This same thing happens if I use Mozilla Fire Fox but if I use Microsoft Edge all seems to be fine. I...
  10. Move applications to virtual desktops.

in Windows 10 Support
    Move applications to virtual desktops.: Hi, I was so happy to see virtual desktops on Windows. However, there's one thing I can't figure out: How do I move and application from one desktop to another, and how can I make sure an application always opens on the same virtual desktop? This was easy on Linux, but...