Windows 10: Facebook desktop application

Discus and support Facebook desktop application in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. What Facebook desktop application are you using? 12120 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rld, Aug 2, 2015.

1. RLD
    rld Win User

Facebook desktop application

Hi. What Facebook desktop application are you using?

:)

2. pjcymru Win User

Facebook widget installation problem N900

Hi,

Installation failed.

"unable to install 'facebook desktop widget'

some application packages required for the installation are missing

There is another information from installation:

application packages missing:feedservice-plugin-fb-common(>=0.5.1)

:smileysad:

pjcymru, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Facebook installation in win 10 does not open.

In Lenovo desktop I am having win 10 and all the applications from stores work fine except Facebook installation.

Facebok installation worked fine after installation from stores in win 10 and after I reset the system for some malfunction the facebook application installs but does not open. I would like to know how to set it right.

Natarajan Venkataraman, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

Facebook desktop application

1. Facebook desktop application - Similar Threads - Facebook desktop application

2. Facebook Messenger Lowering Sound on All Applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook Messenger Lowering Sound on All Applications: I use Facebook Messenger on Windows 10. Whenever I am in a call on Facebook every other application I am using games, chrome youtube in particular, discord, etc I can barely hear anything else and have to end call for it to sound normal again. How can I fix this?...
  3. Facebook Messenger Lowering Sound on All Applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Facebook Messenger Lowering Sound on All Applications: I use Facebook Messenger on Windows 10. Whenever I am in a call on Facebook every other application I am using games, chrome youtube in particular, discord, etc I can barely hear anything else and have to end call for it to sound normal again. How can I fix this?...
  4. Facebook Messenger Lowering Sound on All Applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Facebook desktop messenger stay login issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook desktop messenger stay login issue: My laptop keep asking me to log in then after successful login if i reopen the app, it still ask for login again. it seems like it does not save my login activity. please help...
  6. facebook desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    facebook desktop: how can I get Facebook desktop off my computer? I've tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-desktop/86e0c8a6-5e92-4ec9-aa97-999682add6bc
  7. Desktop Facebook Messenger really laggy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop Facebook Messenger really laggy: My laptop is really cheap so there's no surprise in lags from time to time. But the Facebook Messenger site seems too much for me. Even when there aren't many messages coming through, it gets bad quickly as soon as the site is opened. Is there a solution to this? submitted...
  8. How to make a short cut for Facebook to Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make a short cut for Facebook to Desktop: I have windows 10. How do I make a short cut for Face Book to my desktop. T Y https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-a-short-cut-for-facebook-to-desktop/e5e1fca8-2581-4f7d-98eb-c7276d202ebe
  9. popups on desktop from facebook, youtube, etc

in Windows 10 Customization
    popups on desktop from facebook, youtube, etc: I'm trying to stop the random popups on the bottom of my screen. Whether it's Facebook, YouTube, etc. Please, anyone tell me how to make them stop!!!!!! Thank you from "Waaay Over the Popups in AZ!"...
  10. Facebook Desktop(Beta) and Facebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook Desktop(Beta) and Facebook: Can I use Facebook Desktop (Beta) and Facebook Web together? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-desktopbeta-and-facebook/78f13352-4f9b-426a-8df7-256a0edd0c28