Windows 10: facebook desktop

Discus and support facebook desktop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how can I get Facebook desktop off my computer? I've tried everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JodyHill1, Sep 1, 2020.

1. JodyHill1 Win User

facebook desktop

how can I get Facebook desktop off my computer? I've tried everything

:)

JodyHill1, Sep 1, 2020
  2. kayjayw Win User

pin Facebook and Tumblast app to desktop?

I have downloaded the Facebook and Tumblast apps to my Windows 10 computer and when I right click on them in the list of apps, I can pin them to the start menu and the taskbar, but not the desktop. Is there any way to pin them to the desktop or create a
    shortcut? I **don't** want it create a shortcut that opens FB and Tumblr in my browser. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks,

KJ

kayjayw, Sep 1, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows SDK for Facebook

Source: Windows SDK for Facebook | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Sep 1, 2020
  4. Mark_W. Win User

facebook desktop

facebook

Hello narendrapatel1980:

Thank you for posting to the forum regarding the issues you are having using Facebook chat on your phone. We may need more information regarding exactly what you are seeing, what is working with Facebook and what is not working. Below you will find a couple
    troubleshooting steps for Facebook issues, we hope they will help.

The first thing we suggest you do when a Facebook account is not working as it should is to remove the Facebook account from your phone. After you have removed the Facebook account from your phone, uninstall the Facebook application, if currently installed.
    Once you have deleted the account from your emails + accounts settings we suggest you unlink the Microsoft account and Facebook account and then relink them. You can manage this from
    Outlook – free personal email and calendar from Microsoft. Once you are signed in here go to
    permissions > manage other accounts > edit > remove this connection completely. At this point I would suggest you sign out of this site and then sign back into the account and relink the Microsoft account and the Facebook account.

Once you have completed the above steps, go to the phone and tap settings > applications > Internet Explorer > delete history > restart the phone. After the phone reboots, add your Facebook account back to the phone and reinstall the
    Facebook application. Go to the messaging application to see if you are able to start a Facebook chat.

If you continue to have issues please provide the following details:

• Do you receive any error messages or codes?
    • Do you see your friends listed? Are they showing as Offline?
    • Do you see anything different when viewing your Facebook friends via the application?
    • What country are you located?
    • What is the current OS version running on your phone, tap settings > about > more info.?
    Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

facebook desktop

1. facebook desktop - Similar Threads - facebook desktop

2. Facebook desktop messenger stay login issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook desktop messenger stay login issue: My laptop keep asking me to log in then after successful login if i reopen the app, it still ask for login again. it seems like it does not save my login activity. please help...
  3. Facebook desktop messenger stay login issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook desktop messenger stay login issue: My laptop keep asking me to log in then after successful login if i reopen the app, it still ask for login again. it seems like it does not save my login activity. please help...
  4. New Holiday AR Effects and Filters for Facebook Messenger Desktop app

in Windows 10 News
    New Holiday AR Effects and Filters for Facebook Messenger Desktop app: [img] Earlier this year we launched the Messenger Desktop app for MacOS and Windows so people could take advantage of all the functionality of Messenger on a larger screen. Today, we’re excited to announce that Messenger Desktop will begin to be upgraded to...
  5. Facebook Desktop App not showing in list ..so that I can uninstall from my windows 10 hp laptop

Facebook Desktop App not showing in list ..so that I can uninstall from my windows 10 hp laptop: Dear sir, i have already done the step but i can't uninstall the facebook app. because the facebook app is not show in the control panel. what can i do sir please tell me. I hope you help me. Thanks........ * Moved from Community...
  6. Desktop Facebook Messenger really laggy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop Facebook Messenger really laggy: My laptop is really cheap so there's no surprise in lags from time to time. But the Facebook Messenger site seems too much for me. Even when there aren't many messages coming through, it gets bad quickly as soon as the site is opened. Is there a solution to this? submitted...
  7. New Facebook Messenger Desktop app for Windows 10 and MacOS

in Windows 10 News
    New Facebook Messenger Desktop app for Windows 10 and MacOS: [img] Today we’re launching a Messenger app for MacOS and Windows so you can video chat on your computer and stay connected with friends and family all over the world. Now more than ever, people are using technology to stay in touch with the people they care...
  8. How to make a short cut for Facebook to Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make a short cut for Facebook to Desktop: I have windows 10. How do I make a short cut for Face Book to my desktop. T Y https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-a-short-cut-for-facebook-to-desktop/e5e1fca8-2581-4f7d-98eb-c7276d202ebe
  9. How do I pin facebook to my desktop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I pin facebook to my desktop?: Pin facebook to my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-pin-facebook-to-my-desktop/6cf32abe-1057-4d93-b075-73f00d92b5c9
  10. Facebook Messenger desktop app - Incorrect security code error while logging in.

Facebook Messenger desktop app - Incorrect security code error while logging in.: Hello! I have a problem with Facebook Messenger. Each time I try to login to my Facebook Account from the Facebook Messenger Desktop app, I receive an error message telling me that the Security Code I enter (sent to my Mobile Phone) is not correct. This doesn't happen when I...