Windows 10: Facebook dictionary

Discus and support Facebook dictionary in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Today, while on FB, I accidentally clicked "add to dictionary" on a word that was misspelled. While I realize that this isn't a FB forum, I didn't know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Deuxdad, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Deuxdad Win User

Facebook dictionary

Today, while on FB, I accidentally clicked "add to dictionary" on a word that was misspelled. While I realize that this isn't a FB forum, I didn't know who else I could ask. So, does anyone know where the FB dictionary if one even exists is located? Did Windows play a hand in this? I'd like to delete the word if I can find it.I couldn't find a FB "HELP" button anywhere.

:)

Deuxdad, Sep 14, 2021
  2. Dinasis Win User

How to view or edit the custom dictionary?

If you go to Keyboard under Settings, you can hit "reset text suggestions" to return the dictionary/suggestions to what it came pre-loaded with. I don't know of a way to more finely tune it. I would like to see the ability to create and edit a custom word
    list, like the custom dictionary list as Office uses.

Dinasis, Sep 14, 2021
  3. Feathers Win User
    Dictionary in Word?

Thank you so much 1x07. I've put the Collins Dictionary into My Add-ins and I've put an icon for it on the quick access toolbar. When I click that icon it takes me to the list of add-ons and I then have to click the Collins Dictionary tab to get it open. Is there any way I can avoid having to do two moves? Can it be set up so that the Dictionary opens by just clicking the tookbar icon? Kind regards to you and many thanks for your help.

Feathers, Sep 14, 2021
  4. Facebook dictionary

Windows 10 dictionary

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Is the issue particular to only in Facebook?
    • Have you made any significant changes prior to this issue.
    Please refer the article for more information:

Add words to your spell check dictionary

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

Facebook dictionary

1. Facebook dictionary - Similar Threads - Facebook dictionary

2. Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.: How do i make all links shared in apps open Edge again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/links-from-discord-and-facebook-messenger-open/55c31bf6-e32a-4788-a767-0a741f403e66
  3. Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.: How do i make all links shared in apps open Edge again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/links-from-discord-and-facebook-messenger-open/55c31bf6-e32a-4788-a767-0a741f403e66
  4. Cannot attach pictures from my computer hard drive to Facebook posts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot attach pictures from my computer hard drive to Facebook posts: After a recent Windows 10 update, I find that I can no longer attach a picture from my laptop hard drive to a post on Facebook. When I try to do so, the only option given is "Upload from mobile." I assume this is an Edge issue, because this feature works correctly when I open...
  5. Cannot attach pictures from my computer hard drive to Facebook posts

Cannot attach pictures from my computer hard drive to Facebook posts: After a recent Windows 10 update, I find that I can no longer attach a picture from my laptop hard drive to a post on Facebook. When I try to do so, the only option given is "Upload from mobile." I assume this is an Edge issue, because this feature works correctly when I open...
  6. I upgraded to windows 11, no facebook sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I upgraded to windows 11, no facebook sound: cant adjust the sound on windows 11 for facebook sound is grayed out, why has this happened? Cant hear anyone talking in Messager when I video call...
  7. I upgraded to windows 11, no facebook sound

I upgraded to windows 11, no facebook sound: cant adjust the sound on windows 11 for facebook sound is grayed out, why has this happened? Cant hear anyone talking in Messager when I video call...
  8. An Urgent security message appeared after clicking a photo on Facebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An Urgent security message appeared after clicking a photo on Facebook: My wife clicked on a photo on FB and a page opened warning to call Microsoft Support at 1-888-452-2607 because the computer has been infected with a Trojan that will take over her computer if she tries to shut down. An audio message kept playing over and over again, telling...
  9. An Urgent security message appeared after clicking a photo on Facebook

An Urgent security message appeared after clicking a photo on Facebook: My wife clicked on a photo on FB and a page opened warning to call Microsoft Support at 1-888-452-2607 because the computer has been infected with a Trojan that will take over her computer if she tries to shut down. An audio message kept playing over and over again, telling...
  10. Facebook messenger don't show dots beside active users.. tried windows and android.. same...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook messenger don't show dots beside active users.. tried windows and android.. same...: Facebook messenger don't show dots beside active users.. tried windows and android.. same problem? Is there any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-messenger-dont-show-dots-beside-active/00afcf1e-1677-4d3b-9a63-7f8343aa375d