Windows 10: Facebook disables View As feature as it patches security hole

Discus and support Facebook disables View As feature as it patches security hole in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; On the afternoon of Tuesday, September 25, our engineering team discovered a security issue affecting almost 50 million accounts. We’re taking this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Facebook disables View As feature as it patches security hole

Source: Security Update | Facebook Newsroom

:)

Brink, Sep 28, 2018

2. Apple patches over two dozen security holes in recent patch.

Mac OS X 10 has recently been the subject of tons of security testing. To patch most of the findings of those tests, Apple has released a security update. The update patches irPort, Apple Type Services, Finder, Installer, Security Framework, VPN, and several web services. A full list of notes regarding this patch can be found here, and you can get the patch here.

Source: The Register

zekrahminator, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Lenovo Patches Security Holes in Its System Update Tool

Facebook disables View As feature as it patches security hole [​IMG]

Read more: http://news.softpedia.com/news/lenov...l-496822.shtml

Cluster Head, Sep 28, 2018
  4. Facebook disables View As feature as it patches security hole

HP Confirms Security Hole on 82 Notebook Models

HP has released an update for 82 different notebook models that could potentially be affected by a security hole linked to the HP Info Center software. The update, which you can download L: here, deactivates the vulnerable software until a proper patch is released. Anyone with a HP or Compaq notebook listed on L: this page could potentially be affected by the problem and should download the patch as soon as possible. The vulnerability can be exploited by attackers when certain websites are visited using Internet Explorer 6 or 7, and is not resolved by uninstalling the software - you must use the patch from HP.

Source: heise Security

Jimmy 2004, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

Facebook disables View As feature as it patches security hole

1. Facebook disables View As feature as it patches security hole - Similar Threads - Facebook disables View

2. Microsoft Account Security Hole

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Security Hole: I was getting a lot of "Single use code" emails saying:We received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account.etc.So as it was linked to an old email address I decide to update my email address.on my microsoft account.I do this and I get a verify...
  3. Microsoft Account Security Hole

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account Security Hole: I was getting a lot of "Single use code" emails saying:We received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account.etc.So as it was linked to an old email address I decide to update my email address.on my microsoft account.I do this and I get a verify...
  4. Microsoft Account Security Hole

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Security Patch

Security Patch: Hi All, How to download the KB4049411 and KB4033631 in Microsoft catalog? If we select "Check for Update" , these two patches are showing , but in Microsoft catalog mentioned KB's are not shown....
  6. Disable the task view feature

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable the task view feature: Is it possible to disable this annoying feature so it wont appear if i accidentally click the windows key + tab? 130417
  7. Disabled facebook

Disabled facebook: My face book account was disabled. It was suggested to check my security to make sure something was turned off by mistake. My problem is I don't know what I am looking for....
  8. Can't view videos on facebook

in Browsers and Email
    Can't view videos on facebook: I can view videos on youtube perfectly fine. However, when I try to view a video on facebook it tells me I need to install Adobe Flash Player. When I click on "Install Adobe" it redirects me to a page that says I already have windows 10 and flash player is integrated into...
  9. Viewing video in facebook and youtube

in Browsers and Email
    Viewing video in facebook and youtube: Hi everyone. I've recently started having problems viewing videos in facebook and some on you tube although sound is ok, tried uninstalling flash and re-installing to no avail (running chrome browser). In edge browser videos can be viewed but sound varies between none to...
  10. Lenovo Patches Security Holes in Its System Update Tool

in Windows 10 News
    Lenovo Patches Security Holes in Its System Update Tool: [img] Attackers could have gained access to administrator accounts Lenovo announced security updates to its ThinkVantage tool that comes pre-installed on all of the company's laptops. This latest update addresses two privilege escalation vulnerabilities discovered...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Facebook view as feature