Windows 10: facebook font on edge is so thin and weird please help me

Discus and support facebook font on edge is so thin and weird please help me in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sillyboycobo [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sillyboycobo, Sep 13, 2020.

1. facebook font on edge is so thin and weird please help me

/u/sillyboycobo, Sep 13, 2020

2. Fonts changed from Arial to some weird font.

I was busy on my computer and everything was fine. Till I opened Microsoft Edge and my font had changed from Arial to some weird font. Even in Facebook the font had changed. Can anyone help met please to correct it?

Anita Theron, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Edge and Skype show text in weird font

Hi,

When I search in Edge, Bing shows results in weird Font. Same is when I start Skype - my username is in the same weird font. Please, please help. I attach some screenshots.
    facebook font on edge is so thin and weird please help me [​IMG]

facebook font on edge is so thin and weird please help me [​IMG]

strikercho, Sep 13, 2020
  4. facebook font on edge is so thin and weird please help me

fonts

Hi,

For clarification regarding your smooth fonts in Windows, we would like to know if you are referring to the
    Smooth edges of screen fonts option in Windows 10. If yes, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to select it:

• Type-in advanced in the search box, and click View advanced system settings on the list.
    • As the System Properties window shows up, tap Settings in Performance.
    • Select Smooth edges of screen fonts, and hit OK.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

facebook font on edge is so thin and weird please help me

1. facebook font on edge is so thin and weird please help me - Similar Threads - facebook font edge

2. please help me, i have a weird bug!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me, i have a weird bug!: So i was just playing arround, i clicked an web which seemed normal and which probably is and this happened.My pc started acting weird. Lagging really bad. I have a good pc actually. Everything was delayed by like a second and overall even clicking on notifications were...
  3. please help me, i have a weird bug!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please help me, i have a weird bug!: So i was just playing arround, i clicked an web which seemed normal and which probably is and this happened.My pc started acting weird. Lagging really bad. I have a good pc actually. Everything was delayed by like a second and overall even clicking on notifications were...
  4. please help me, i have a weird bug!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Help me please windows acting weird

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me please windows acting weird: Hey, ive been stuck with this problem for like 9 hours. When i open windows its starts up normaly but no program that usually will start on startup opens, i cant open the task manager, and the taskbar is not working (only the file explorer opens but after like 30 sec) I tried...
  6. [HELP] Weird font

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [HELP] Weird font: [ATTACH] Hello all ! Sorry if this is not the right place to ask. I seem to have a problem with some fonts. I can find it on the web, using firefox, but also on some applications, like wire (chat). It also doesn't come from a firefox extension, so I believe it is due to...
  7. HELP - Monitor has thin black edges

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELP - Monitor has thin black edges: Hello, I need help. My monitor suddenly added these thin black edges to my entire screen. They are a few millimeters in width, and I'd say uniform on all four sides. I've tried changing the resolution around in both Windows settings and NVIDIA control panel and I've tried...
  8. Font thin and pixelated.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font thin and pixelated.: My font seems to be thin and pixelated on any display my laptop uses. [ATTACH]It is thin in some places and thick in others. I couldn't find any solutions online. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-thin-and-pixelated/cdcf72f4-68c1-49c7-93a7-24ec613b46c9
  9. Please Help: Website Forces Me To Register Using Facebook???

in Browsers and Email
    Please Help: Website Forces Me To Register Using Facebook???: Hey guys, I've been wanting to register on a free website, but it seems that I must sign up using my Facebook account??? It also has an option to sign up using Google+. Can anyone fill me in on how this works? *Shock 100921
  10. Please help me get rid of the Facebook app!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me get rid of the Facebook app!: I foolishly installed the facebook beta app from the Windows 10 store,now I'm getting popups notifying me of posts in Facebook and I find that really annoying. I've tried blocking notifications in Chrome and Torch browser, manually deleting anything relating to Facebook from...