Windows 10: Facebook for Windows App Issues

Discus and support Facebook for Windows App Issues in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone had any problems with the Facebook for Windows App besides me? Every time I open it, it instantly crashes. This is happening on all 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jesse Williams, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Facebook for Windows App Issues

Has anyone had any problems with the Facebook for Windows App besides me?

Every time I open it, it instantly crashes.

This is happening on all 3 of my computers.

Help needed please! *Smile

:)

Jesse Williams, Dec 3, 2015
  2. RFC0001 Win User

How to edit Facebook sharing settings on WP7 ?

Turns out Windows Phone" and "Facebook for Windows Phone" Facebook apps are no longer treated as apps on facebook.com -- they are treated
    as logging into Facebook itself directly, so should use your default Facebook Privacy settings for all posts. The fact that the posts from Windows Phone and FB for Windows phone are posting as the erroneous "Me Only" Privacy setting is an issue
    with Facebook. Please contact Facebook to report this issue. The more of us that do the more likely they will fix this. Apparently there was a bug in how Facebook implemented this migration on the back end affecting a small number of users (lucky us). Please
    report a bug at
    https://www.facebook.com/help/?page=218854551477794
    , under "My bug is not listed here". This is an issue with "Facebook for Mobile" affecting "Mobile Uploads" for a "Smartphones" "phone-specific app". Facebook recently changed Windows Phone and Facebook
    for Windows Phone FB apps from using app Privacy settings to using Facebook's default Privacy setting, and there appears to be an issue affecting a small number of users. The more people that report it the higher priority it will be for them to fix it. Thanks

RFC0001, Dec 3, 2015
  3. Changing font size in Windows 10 Facebook app

the issue with not being able to increase the font size on Windows 10 Facebook app. is only with the FACEBOOK APP.

the issue with not being able to view videos when I download Facebook via the internet happens with all the browsers Edge I.E or even Google.

peggyturner, Dec 3, 2015
  4. chideock Win User

Facebook for Windows App Issues

chideock, Dec 3, 2015
  5. Jesse Williams, Dec 3, 2015
  6. Busybee11 Win User
    I'm having a bigger problem - I can't sign into my original fb account at all. It keeps rejecting every password I've tried, so I can't contact my sister or chat with my fb friends.

Busybee11, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Facebook for Windows App Issues

1. Facebook for Windows App Issues - Similar Threads - Facebook App Issues

2. Facebook app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Facebook app on Windows 10: hello, I looked for Facebook app on Microsoft App store. They only have the Messenger App. I hesitate to download from 3rd party. please advise. thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-app-on-windows-10/876b76bf-1ab2-4105-971e-b30729b0eceb
  3. Facebook APP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook APP: WHY would you stop supporting this APP on Windows10??? Poor decision. NOT happy! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-app/7790bb2b-37c5-485b-a0e5-c466bab256d2
  4. Facebook App for Windows 10

Facebook App for Windows 10: when I click on the Facebook App shortcut on my desktop I get the message "App No Longer Available - The Facebook app for Windows is no longer available. Please go to www.facebook.com in your browser." When I do that Facebook opens in my Microsoft Edge browser. Is Facebook...
  5. Facebook APP

Facebook APP: hi i have a problem i have install Facebook in my desktop when i try to go to the group part it wont load i try to reset and uninstall the application but nothing change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-app/8aab7373-bd80-4adf-b528-d8e999f02cf8
  6. Windows 10 Facebook App

Windows 10 Facebook App: Hi, Windows 10 Facebook App was working fine. It suddenly stopped working, below Error message from Event Viewer. Faulting application name: WinUAPEntry.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5c70abde Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.18362.356, time...
  7. Windows Facebook app

Windows Facebook app: Recently got a new laptop with Windows 10 in Safe Mode installed. I installed the Windows FB app and am having some problems. 1. When there is an abundance of comments and some are hidden with the message "see # more comments". I cannot open these comments 2. Emojis are...
  8. Store App, Facebook app, and Facebook Messenger app are all unresponsive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store App, Facebook app, and Facebook Messenger app are all unresponsive: The apps in the subject line don't open. They're on the screen, but suddenly aren't. I forgot the word for it... but CAN try demonstrating what I mean via photos (attached). [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I hope you understand what I mean. If you need further clarification, I'd...
  9. facebook messenger app issue

facebook messenger app issue: My facebook messenger app is not working on my windows 10 Lumia phone. I receive this error message REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 or higher. I tried doing a soft reset to no avail as well as deleting and reinstalling the app. What else should I do?...
  10. Facebook issue

in Browsers and Email
    Facebook issue: I know this is app related - but a bit stuck where to go for help. On W10 I access FB via Firefox For past couple of week I have been unable to attach any pictures to Facebook .... Firefox 48.02 Also as a test tried MS Edge - same fault I get a moving bar that looks like...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rest api is deprecated windows phone

2. rest api is deprecated messenger

3. windows phone rest api

4. lumia 640 messenger rest,
  5. rest apl is deprecated windows phone error,
  6. rest api is deprecated fix,
  7. rest api is deprecated for versions v2.1,
  8. rest api deprecated messenger,
  9. every time i try and log in messenger it says rest api is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher,
  10. rest api is deprecated fix for windows phone