Windows 10: Facebook game room

Discus and support Facebook game room in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't reduce the screen size in facebook game room. The only reason I play certain games in FB game room is because they won't load in normal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bowserMoo, Sep 19, 2018.

1. bowserMoo Win User

Facebook game room

I can't reduce the screen size in facebook game room. The only reason I play certain games in FB game room is because they won't load in normal facebook. Yes, I have updated my adobe flash.

:)

bowserMoo, Sep 19, 2018

2. Facebook game room

Hi, after trying many things your suggestion to change compatibility to windows 8 has got Facebook game half working, eg. the game room icon is back on my home page and I can play the games that have been downloaded on Facebook, but there is another issue
    that the update has caused, none of the games that have been downloaded by game room will play, so the compatibility fix has only half fixed the problem caused.

I am sure many thousands have told you the same thing, and I get the feeling Facebook is not doing anything about it ie. you caused the problem you fix it

john.andrew170, Sep 19, 2018
  3. PatM.YV. Win User
    Windows store games and Facebook Game room notifications.

Hey all, I no longer receive notifications from Windows store games and Facebook Game room games. I do receive them from all other places.

Just upgraded to the creators build: 10.0.15063-138.

All notifications are turned on in the games, but it no longer shows notifications option for games in the notifications list.

Thanks, Pat.

PatM.YV., Sep 19, 2018
  4. Facebook game room

Facebook game room

since latest update windows 10 has made Facebook game room incompatible to windows 10, is this issue going to be fixed? or is there a way around it

[Moved from: Windows / Gaming
    on Windows 10
    ]

john.andrew170, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

Facebook game room

1. Facebook game room - Similar Threads - Facebook game room

2. Facebook enhances Messenger Rooms experience with new features

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook enhances Messenger Rooms experience with new features: Today, we’re announcing new features to enhance your experience in Messenger Rooms, joinable group video calls that make it easy to spend quality time with friends, loved ones and people who share your interests. Personalize your Room In addition to...
  3. A New Way to Go Live on Facebook From Messenger Rooms

in Windows 10 News
    A New Way to Go Live on Facebook From Messenger Rooms: [ATTACH] Today, we’re introducing a new way to broadcast live to Facebook from Messenger Rooms. Turning your room into a Facebook Live broadcast makes it easy to go live with up to 50 people. Whether you’re hosting a book club with friends,...
  4. Facebook Introducing Messenger Rooms and More Ways to Connect

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook Introducing Messenger Rooms and More Ways to Connect: Facebook’s products have always been about connecting people. Over the years we’ve focused on how to help people feel present with one another even when they’re not in the same place. Today, video helps most of us bridge the distance....
  5. Facebook games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook games: Hi I'm trying to play my games I usually play on Facebook or play in game room all of a sudden they either don't want to load at all or they are very very slow I haven't HAD ANY ISSUES UNTIL Yesterday & I haven't made any changes on my computer except I cleared the browsing...
  6. Games via Facebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games via Facebook: Are you one of these people who play games via facebook. I would suggest - don't. FB are leeching your personal details and infest your friends with invitations to come and play *******. If you do continue to play these games, please untick the box somewhere that says invite...
  7. shortcut to games on Facebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    shortcut to games on Facebook: My shortcut to games on Facebook have stopped working for the last two days. They start to load and the freeze? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shortcut-to-games-on-facebook/3d0ce1df-013e-462b-9830-d446d78a452e
  8. facebook game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    facebook game: facebook games,slotamania mainly freezes wont load or just stop in the middle of game. Help me solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-game/d5637d49-d338-46a6-a2ca-e35dbf1beb46
  9. problem with Facebook Game room

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with Facebook Game room: Hi all, I have a problem with Facebook Game room. It was workingfine till a couple of days ago when it wanted me to install flash player. Well,win 10 has flash player installed and I checked, it is enabled. So I uninstalledgame room and tried to reinstall it. It will not let...
  10. Gaming on FaceBook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Gaming on FaceBook: My Face Book games are not running properly since update. Anyone else having the same problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/gaming-on-facebook/42130c41-d01a-4e22-abd5-d4d20b9d55bd