Windows 10: facebook game

Discus and support facebook game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; facebook games,slotamania mainly freezes wont load or just stop in the middle of game. Help me solve this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AmeliaBankins, Mar 9, 2019.

1. facebook game

facebook games,slotamania mainly freezes wont load or just stop in the middle of game. Help me solve this problem

:)

AmeliaBankins, Mar 9, 2019

2. Facebook games play audio, but do not show up in screen.

After my update for windows 10 was installed yesterday every time I use Facebook the whole look of the facebook site has changed to a "list" form. from there I try to access my game and while I DO hear the audio the actual game page does not show up. Any
    suggestions?

K. R.Van Pelt, Mar 9, 2019
  3. Gaming on FaceBook

Hello Harriett,

This is an interesting issue. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, kindly verify the following:

• Are you getting any error messages or error codes? If so, a screenshot of it is highly appreciated.
    • How are you accessing your Facebook? Via Facebook app or via browser?
    • If your using a browser, which browser it is? Also, have you tried accessing other browsers and check if the issue persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

In the meantime, if your using Facebook application, kindly check if a recent update for the app is available and
    install it. Once installed, kindly check if the issue persists.

If your using a browser, kindly clear the cache and cookies of the browser and check if the issue persists.

To notify us and have us get back to you, simply reply to this post.

Zedrick Del, Mar 9, 2019
  4. digibucc Win User

facebook game

Unusual CPU Heat while playing facebook games

qft. don't even create an account. facebook is bad for you.

digibucc, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

facebook game

1. facebook game - Similar Threads - facebook game

2. Facebook Free-to-Play Cloud Games Launching in Beta on Android and Web

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook Free-to-Play Cloud Games Launching in Beta on Android and Web: [img] Today we’re announcing that we’ve launched several cloud-streamed games in the Facebook app and on browser — playable instantly, with no downloads required. We recently had 200,000 people playing our cloud-streamed games per week in...
  3. Facebook games running very slow not in sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook games running very slow not in sync: Why are video games on Facebook running so slow I have tried to play on Chrome and internet explorer, Microsoft Edge, they are all doing the same thing it frustrating to say the least. Anyone know what going on? please comment...
  4. I use to be able to play poker games on Facebook but now I can't and this message shows up

in Windows 10 Customization
    I use to be able to play poker games on Facebook but now I can't and this message shows up: [ATTACH] Why is this and how do I go about resetting it or what does this mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-use-to-be-able-to-play-poker-games-on-facebook/2feaddc1-2a66-4689-b16c-d2c619a3d834
  5. Microsoft closing Mixer and redirecting to Facebook Gaming on July 22

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft closing Mixer and redirecting to Facebook Gaming on July 22: For us at Xbox, the player is at the center of the gaming experience, always. It’s our responsibility to make sure great games and related experiences go to meet players wherever they are. Our priority and focus is on the world-class content being made by our 15...
  6. wrong size for games in facebook

in Windows 10 Customization
    wrong size for games in facebook: when ever I want to play games in Facebook I am faced with these issues. it takes ages to load or it freezes half way. it loads completely, but stops and I can't actually play any of the games. when I want to return to a game it won't load or it says use another...
  7. Linking a microsoft game to facebook so that I can access my progress

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Linking a microsoft game to facebook so that I can access my progress: I just bought Fairway Solitaire on Microsoft for $1.99. I don't know how to access this game to Facebook so that I won't lose my progress. I have it on my tablet for free but I want to play it sometimes on my PC. How can I get the progress on my tablet to go to my PC?...
  8. I need help for my facebook game supercity running slow and on gameroom not running at all-...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help for my facebook game supercity running slow and on gameroom not running at all-...: I need to know why my supercity game on facebook is running really slow and why gameroom supercity says no support for html5? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-for-my-facebook-game-supercity-running/97987316-bb50-4281-a748-e73916a47d37
  9. I can't play my panda pop game on my Facebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play my panda pop game on my Facebook: My game on facebook will not load all the way please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-my-panda-pop-game-on-my-facebook/91b9709b-2a40-46c2-9286-41bf56fbe589
  10. I'm a beginner to facebook but i started playing a couple of games with friends and having...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm a beginner to facebook but i started playing a couple of games with friends and having...: As stated above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-a-beginner-to-facebook-but-i-started-playing-a/60b6bfbc-cb0e-45e9-b43e-db38ae5a8cad