Windows 10: facebook game

Discus and support facebook game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; facebook games,slotamania mainly freezes wont load or just stop in the middle of game. Help me solve this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AmeliaBankins, Mar 9, 2019.

1. facebook game

facebook games,slotamania mainly freezes wont load or just stop in the middle of game. Help me solve this problem

:)

AmeliaBankins, Mar 9, 2019

2. Facebook games play audio, but do not show up in screen.

After my update for windows 10 was installed yesterday every time I use Facebook the whole look of the facebook site has changed to a "list" form. from there I try to access my game and while I DO hear the audio the actual game page does not show up. Any
    suggestions?

K. R.Van Pelt, Mar 9, 2019
  3. Gaming on FaceBook

Hello Harriett,

This is an interesting issue. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, kindly verify the following:

• Are you getting any error messages or error codes? If so, a screenshot of it is highly appreciated.
    • How are you accessing your Facebook? Via Facebook app or via browser?
    • If your using a browser, which browser it is? Also, have you tried accessing other browsers and check if the issue persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

In the meantime, if your using Facebook application, kindly check if a recent update for the app is available and
    install it. Once installed, kindly check if the issue persists.

If your using a browser, kindly clear the cache and cookies of the browser and check if the issue persists.

To notify us and have us get back to you, simply reply to this post.

Zedrick Del, Mar 9, 2019
  4. digibucc Win User

facebook game

Unusual CPU Heat while playing facebook games

qft. don't even create an account. facebook is bad for you.

digibucc, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

facebook game

1. facebook game - Similar Threads - facebook game

2. facebook games will not fully load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    facebook games will not fully load: I can get candy crush but no other games on facebook fully load . I have checked to make sure flash is allowed, updated drivers , tried different browsers and nothing . one site gave error message fbinstant not defined . I am 70 years old and not tech savvy but can get simple...
  3. microsoft games in windows 10 pro won't link to facebook

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    microsoft games in windows 10 pro won't link to facebook: I cannot link to facebook with my d/l Microsoft games. Password and email are correct. Windows seems to be stopping me - any help out there?...
  4. Re- Gaming App from facebook- called Gameroom

Re- Gaming App from facebook- called Gameroom: Hi There my name is Jamie Bratcher and I have an hp-15 inch notebook laptop that has windows 10 on it - I just updated to the new update for October - and now I am having issues with a game app I use thru facebook to play all of my games - game app is called game room -Before...
  5. problem with Facebook Game room

problem with Facebook Game room: Hi all, I have a problem with Facebook Game room. It was workingfine till a couple of days ago when it wanted me to install flash player. Well,win 10 has flash player installed and I checked, it is enabled. So I uninstalledgame room and tried to reinstall it. It will not let...
  6. Some of my facebook games won't load!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some of my facebook games won't load!: Please help! Some of my facebook games (more than one but not all of it) won't load and they all need flash player to play. I've installed flash player already but they just stuck on the loading screen forever! I tried opening them in different browsers already, tries...
  7. Facebook game room

Facebook game room: I can't reduce the screen size in facebook game room. The only reason I play certain games in FB game room is because they won't load in normal facebook. Yes, I have updated my adobe flash....
  8. PLAYING FACEBOOK BINGO BLITZ GAME TO SLOW NOBODY ELSE HAVING TROUBLE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLAYING FACEBOOK BINGO BLITZ GAME TO SLOW NOBODY ELSE HAVING TROUBLE: omg if no one can tell me how to speed up my game on FACEBOOK BINGO BLITS I PLAY EVERYDAY IT GOS SO SLOW I CANT HANDEL THIS NEVER HAD THIS MUCH TROUBLE I HAVE USED 4 DIFFERENT BROWERS CLEARED EVERY THING UPDATED EVERYTHING I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING I ASKED YOU BEFORE YOU NEVER...
  9. can I get my iconc on my desktop? like google, games, facebook?

can I get my iconc on my desktop? like google, games, facebook?: I have a new notebook/ tablet and would like to have icons on the desk top pertaining to my most used apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/can-i-get-my-iconc-on-my-desktop-like-google-games/4f5703db-107c-4023-b0ef-33162c1294d7
  10. New multiplayer video chat AR games in Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 News
    New multiplayer video chat AR games in Facebook Messenger: [ATTACH] For the moments when we can’t be together IRL, Messenger video chat helps you connect in real-time with the people you care about most. Chatting face-to-face live makes all the difference when you have exciting news to share, you need a study buddy for a big test,...