Windows 10: Facebook Gameroom I cannot get it to re install, keeps coming up not validated.

Discus and support Facebook Gameroom I cannot get it to re install, keeps coming up not validated. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been using this gameroom for over a year. Sometimes I have had to uninstall and reinstall if it quit working. Well I uninstalled and now I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by beaglegirl0404, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Facebook Gameroom I cannot get it to re install, keeps coming up not validated.

I have been using this gameroom for over a year. Sometimes I have had to uninstall and reinstall if it quit working. Well I uninstalled and now I cannot Install it. Pop up says file I am trying to Download is not Validated. This just started on 10/25/2018. Could use some help, I have tried a lot of ways but nothing has worked.

Thanks,

Molly

:)

beaglegirl0404, Oct 26, 2018

2. Facebook Gameroom

I tried what you suggested. Here is the situation as it stands now: On File Explorer I had a couple of FacebookGameroom.exe files and I right clicked one of them, selected TROUBLESHOOT COMPATIBILITY and ran it using the settings for Windows 8 (no, Win 10
    wasn't on the list of OSs). Up popped a windows showing it was installing. When that was finished I brought up the start menu and there was the program. The big problem was that, on clicking, it did not open. I then right clicked the entry, selected RUN
    AS ADMINISTRATOR, nothing doing either. On a hunch, I opened CONTROL PANEL, selected PROGRAMS & FEATURES and surprise, Facebook Gameroom wasn't on the list!! ???: Why would Facebook Gameroom have shown up on the START MENU but be missing on the program list,
    when it was there before all this started happening? What other options are there?

PeterGrossgardt -- 1952, Oct 26, 2018
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Facebook Gameroom

I tried what you suggested. Here is the situation as it stands now: On File Explorer I had a couple of FacebookGameroom.exe files and I right clicked one of them, selected TROUBLESHOOT COMPATIBILITY and ran it using the settings for Windows 8 (no, Win 10
    wasn't on the list of OSs). Up popped a windows showing it was installing. When that was finished I brought up the start menu and there was the program. The big problem was that, on clicking, it did not open. I then right clicked the entry, selected RUN
    AS ADMINISTRATOR, nothing doing either. On a hunch, I opened CONTROL PANEL, selected PROGRAMS & FEATURES and surprise, Facebook Gameroom wasn't on the list!! ???: Why would Facebook Gameroom have shown up on the START MENU but be missing on the program list,
    when it was there before all this started happening? What other options are there?

Thank you for the information you've provided.

Since the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter didn't resolve the issue, we suggest contacting Facebook Support for further assistance.

Please post back if you have any Windows concerns for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Oct 26, 2018
  4. Michel_99 Win User

Facebook Gameroom I cannot get it to re install, keeps coming up not validated.

Facebook Gameroom

I've had the same problem since upgrading to Win 10, V.1709

This is how I solded it.

1) Remove Gameroom

2) Reinstall Gameroom using compatibility with Windows 8 (right click on the installation .exe and use Program Compatibility). Program installs fine.

3) Right click on the of the icon created on the desktop and change the properties : Compatibility tab : Choose Win8.

May be it's not necessary to remove and reinstall. Step 3 only could solve the problem if you didn't remove Gameroom.

It should work now.

I hope this helps.

Michel_99, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

Facebook Gameroom I cannot get it to re install, keeps coming up not validated.

1. Facebook Gameroom I cannot get it to re install, keeps coming up not validated. - Similar Threads - Facebook Gameroom cannot

2. Facebook Gameroom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook Gameroom: I can't play my favorite game of Bingo Battle so what should I do to get back on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-gameroom/0f0ddc27-643c-4f72-8135-6d3e629d1aee
  3. FACEBOOK GAMEROOM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FACEBOOK GAMEROOM: Facebook is not letting me download Facebook Gameroom. I have messaged them about 20 times over the last two weeks and no response. I play a game on Gameroom that cannot be played on Facebook, I also play on a PC. I have noticed many people are in the same boat. Can...
  4. facebook gameroom

facebook gameroom: iam missing all of my games on this app it pisses me off why didi this happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-gameroom/c7ca045f-d971-4c09-b48c-45860c15ff12
  5. facebook gameroom

facebook gameroom: when i turned on facebook there were only a few games and all of my games were missing .. when i search for a game i always play they say they cannot find it . really enjoy using this but all but about 8 games disappeared...
  6. facebook gameroom

facebook gameroom: where did my games go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-gameroom/98c08649-f279-4dd4-bb23-c6045b4f9448
  7. facebook gameroom

facebook gameroom: I use facebook gameroom but it suddenly stopped working I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall but it woudnt let me just kept saying it was downloading but didnt do anything then i found out chrome blocked it because of something to do with flash i think i dont know how to...
  8. Facebook Gameroom

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Facebook Gameroom: I lost it this week and have been unable to reinstall I get the message - Unable to verify the validity of the download file. I am not very teck saavy, I don't know how to fix it and I miss my games. Please help....
  9. Facebook Gameroom

Facebook Gameroom: For the last 2 days I have been unable to play some of my favourite games on FB Gameroom. I keep getting the message that flash player has not been detected (but I have the latest version). I can play them on FB itself. So I uninstalled FB Gameroom and when I tried to...
  10. Facebook Gameroom

Facebook Gameroom: I have been receiving messages that I need to install more up to date Adobe Flash Player 11 How can I do that ? I have checked the advanced settings on my MICROSOFTEDGE AREA , It shows Adobe Flash Player is on. It then suggested I co the the web site and unlock the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i unistall and reinstall facebookgameroom

2. gameroom