Windows 10: facebook games will not fully load

Discus and support facebook games will not fully load in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can get candy crush but no other games on facebook fully load . I have checked to make sure flash is allowed, updated drivers , tried different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zuookie, Jan 11, 2019.

1. zuookie Win User

facebook games will not fully load

I can get candy crush but no other games on facebook fully load . I have checked to make sure flash is allowed, updated drivers , tried different browsers and nothing . one site gave error message fbinstant not defined . I am 70 years old and not tech savvy but can get simple things done. I really like to play games on facebook. If anyone has a simple solution to help me get back to playing games on facebook would really appreciate it. thanks

:)

zuookie, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Scrabble fail to load properly playing through facebook....

Hi Dai,

This issue might have occurred because of browser cache and temporary files. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message?
    • Is the issue specific to Scrabble?
    • Have you tried playing Scrabble through Facebook app?

I suggest you to try using Facebook app and play Scrabble check if you face issue while loading the game. Also try resetting Microsoft Edge.

Resetting Microsoft Edge will clear Cache cookies and browsing history etc. Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.

• After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see
            “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear”
            under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.
    Do let us know if the issue related to game Scrabble resolves by the above steps. so that we can assist you better.

Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Jan 11, 2019
  4. facebook games will not fully load

iwin games won't load

Hi Sebrad,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

What is the exact issue you are facing with the game?

You may also try installing the game in compatibility mode.
    Follow these steps to install the game software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
            ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
            ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to get in touch with the game manufacturer if it’s specific to that particular game.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

facebook games will not fully load

1. facebook games will not fully load - Similar Threads - facebook games fully

2. Images not fully loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Images not fully loading: Hello! So I was transferring some images from my SD card onto my computer, and all of them are fine but one. When I click on the photo to see it, it only loads the top half of the photo and the rest is brown, but when I click on medium icons, the image will appear. I'm not...
  3. DELL XPS won't load Facebook fully

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DELL XPS won't load Facebook fully: I have a new Dell XPS 13.All my browsers will do an initial connection to facebook.com so not 100% blocked, but they won't it fully, or any part of it eg messenger fully. It just stalls with the spinning wheel....
  4. DELL XPS won't load Facebook fully

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DELL XPS won't load Facebook fully: I have a new Dell XPS 13.All my browsers will do an initial connection to facebook.com so not 100% blocked, but they won't it fully, or any part of it eg messenger fully. It just stalls with the spinning wheel....
  5. DELL XPS won't load Facebook fully

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Facebook not loading properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Facebook not loading properly: Facebook has stopped loading and I can't log on. A couple of months ago Facebook stopped loading on my computer, which has always run Windows 10. It used to work just fine and then out of the blue, I got nothing but lines of text across the screen. I looked it up online and...
  7. facebook games not loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    facebook games not loading: This windows 10 is a huge problem!!!!!!! FB games will NOT load and google says flash player needs to be on, well its ON and flash is installed already into the windows, so it really don't need to be downloaded again. Microsoft has screwed up our FB gaming and Im not using...
  8. Facebook not loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Facebook not loading: Hello, For the last few days Facebook has not been loading on my laptop. Can someone please tell me what I can do to rectify this. I am a little lost without my facebook as I am a world traveller and need it to communicate with family. Is it my Browser? I am very untechno,...
  9. Some of my facebook games won't load!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some of my facebook games won't load!: Please help! Some of my facebook games (more than one but not all of it) won't load and they all need flash player to play. I've installed flash player already but they just stuck on the loading screen forever! I tried opening them in different browsers already, tries...
  10. Facebook and Facebook Messenger will not load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook and Facebook Messenger will not load: Both the above named apps after finally getting the AU, will not actually load. they both self close before getting off the icon screen. I only discovered this when I went to check a notification from action center instead of loading up the browser. Now I was still getting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i use scrabble on facebook

2. facebook games wont load

3. mattell scrabble

4. facebook gameroom games will not load