Windows 10: Facebook/Gmail/LinkedIn/... pop-in

Discus and support Facebook/Gmail/LinkedIn/... pop-in in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I'm using Chrome. In some sites I get an annoying pop-in showing Facebook, Gmail, LinkedIn, and other clickables. I don't know any other way to explain... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by eddyq, Dec 1, 2015.

1. eddyq Win User

Facebook/Gmail/LinkedIn/... pop-in

I'm using Chrome. In some sites I get an annoying pop-in showing Facebook, Gmail, LinkedIn, and other clickables. I don't know any other way to explain it. I have pasted a clip of it. Is there a way to turn this off?

Facebook/Gmail/LinkedIn/... pop-in [​IMG]

:)

eddyq, Dec 1, 2015
  2. MarkDIS1 Win User

WP8 on Verizon: Error code 80072EFD

The password change didn't help and I have separate gmail, facebook, and linkedin accounts on the phone that function properly

MarkDIS1, Dec 1, 2015
  3. Where are the newest people I follow on Twitter?

If you have a LinkedIn account, this may be a trigger for the problem. To resolve the issue, remove your Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn accounts. Then, re-add them in the order:

- Twitter

- Facebook

- LinkedIn

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Dec 1, 2015
  4. John035 Win User

This doesn’t sound like a feature that you can turn off. Most of these share pop-ups are produced using JavaScript. You can try running NoScript if you’re using Firefox. But if you’re using Chrome , the options are more limited.

John035, Dec 1, 2015
  5. eddyq Win User
    Oh, I notice it only happens with some web sites. So I guess I'll just not visit those sites.

eddyq, Dec 1, 2015
  6. jp2code Win User
    I'm getting this, too.

One day when I went to check Facebook, I got a prompt saying Facebook wanted to know my location.

I clicked yes, and since I have been seeing these Facebook messages for all sorts of junk I don't care about - especially here at work!

Facebook/Gmail/LinkedIn/... pop-in [​IMG]

jp2code, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Facebook/Gmail/LinkedIn/... pop-in - Similar Threads - Facebook Gmail LinkedIn

2. RE: Locked out of Linkedin

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RE: Locked out of Linkedin: My LinkedIn account was compromised and as a result blocked. My account is under the name Monica N. Loomis.I use this account for all business purposes and need it restored immediately. I have been to the corporate office and provided myonline DL and Passport ID's. Please...
  3. Cant visit Instagram, Linkedin, twitter or facebook on my laptop?

in Cortana
    Cant visit Instagram, Linkedin, twitter or facebook on my laptop?: Hello For some reason I cant visit Instagram, Linkedin, twitter or facebook pages on my laptop? I just get a page saying; Hmmm......cant reach this page I have no internet issues and this problem has only occurred for the last 4 weeks. I'm wondering if it something to...
  4. LinkedIn App Taken Down????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LinkedIn App Taken Down????: Why would LinkedIn take down their app? Extremely Frustrating when trying to make my various computers/devices the same. Not Happy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linkedin-app-taken-down/4d7adf90-2a4b-4b8e-a674-31176c3ae621
  5. LinkedIn app

LinkedIn app: How do I add the app for LinkedIn to my surface? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linkedin-app/e1ade9e5-3232-4c1e-8a75-21e6fdc26f65
  6. Linkedin Students

Linkedin Students: I was wondering if linked in was available for anybody at all yet on windows 10. Also, will there be a student discount like there was in microsoft 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linkedin-students/5d579633-49e2-4905-b874-12410de1ce58
  7. Linkedin in windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Linkedin in windows Store: Hi I'm running Windows 10 Enterprise Edition. When I search for LinkedIn app in the windows store , i'm unable to install it I have a Redeem a code instead of the install button need ur help thx...
  8. Pop up notifications for gmail.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pop up notifications for gmail.: How do I turn off the little notification thing down in the right hand corner? It's driving me buggy! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-notifications-for-gmail/ccf4374a-72bc-473a-9b07-e920acc4915d
  9. Facebook and Gmail log-in issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Facebook and Gmail log-in issues: I'm TIRED of having to log in Facebook or Gmail every time the Windows 10 Edge browser started. If I turn off my computer, then I have to go through the Facebook / Gmail verification checks, etc... It is relatively new, so what did I do to cause this... or is there...
  10. Videos not displaying properly in Facebook or Linkedin since last WIndows Update

Videos not displaying properly in Facebook or Linkedin since last WIndows Update: Hello ALL! Hadn't updated my computer in a couple of months. My computer updated for me last week - and now all videos in Facebook or Linkedin display "extra large" - they no longer display at correct size - its like Im playing them at 250%!! Anyone having this issue? Any...