Windows 10: Facebook: I am unable to get this on windows 10

Discus and support Facebook: I am unable to get this on windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to get this on windows 10. Will it be fixed automatically or do you have to do it yourself cause im not very good with computers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ChrisRupapera, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Facebook: I am unable to get this on windows 10

I am unable to get this on windows 10. Will it be fixed automatically or do you have to do it yourself cause im not very good with computers

:)

ChrisRupapera, Jan 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Facebook: I am unable to get this on windows 10

Windows SDK for Facebook

Source: Windows SDK for Facebook | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

Facebook: I am unable to get this on windows 10

1. Facebook: I am unable to get this on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Facebook unable

2. Error Code 0x80073CF3 Unable to install Facebook App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Code 0x80073CF3 Unable to install Facebook App: I keep getting this error code 0x80073CF3 trying to install Facebook from Microsoft store. I can add any other app. Just installed Messenger. I have done all updates new ASUS laptop w/Windows 11 Pro and also did that wsreset and still only having an issue with Facebook. Help...
  3. Error Code 0x80073CF3 Unable to install Facebook App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 0x80073CF3 Unable to install Facebook App: I keep getting this error code 0x80073CF3 trying to install Facebook from Microsoft store. I can add any other app. Just installed Messenger. I have done all updates new ASUS laptop w/Windows 11 Pro and also did that wsreset and still only having an issue with Facebook. Help...
  4. I am unable to login into my facebook sign in screen. Can you help?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am unable to login into my facebook sign in screen. Can you help?: Recently on my desktop computer, I tried to reset my Facebook password code so that I could log into my Facebook page. Facebook than prompts me to have a reset code sent to my email address. Well, no email ever arrives. I've tried numerous times but have been unsuccessful...
  5. Unable to login to Facebook through windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to login to Facebook through windows 10: i receive a page can not be reached display when trying to reach facebook , what the solution ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-login-to-facebook-through-windows-10/51e7c8d7-1ae6-4bda-a4f7-98d8fd71835b
  6. unable to upload video on facebook page error " upload Failed"

unable to upload video on facebook page error " upload Failed": I used to upload video on a facebook page but suddenly it's stop working . when i try to upload video , it says upload failed " Network error Your video couldn't be uploaded due to an issue with your Internet connection. Please check your connection and try again." but i...
  7. After installing Windows 10 update 2020, I am unable to upload pictures/videos to Facebook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After installing Windows 10 update 2020, I am unable to upload pictures/videos to Facebook: After installing Windows 10 update 2020, I am unable to upload pictures/videos to Facebook. I have never had this problem before. I tried several times....
  8. Unable to get on Facebook

Unable to get on Facebook: I’m unable to get on facebook using two browsers: Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11. I receive an error in TLS/SSL setting. But I ticked these boxes in the settings...
  9. Unable to open Facebook/Instagram on FireFox while IE can

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to open Facebook/Instagram on FireFox while IE can: Started to happen almost month ago, drives me crazy. Firefox can't connect to any facebook server website like facebook.com, instagram.com, oculus etc. Activating vpn addon, like Browsec, allows me to connect to those websites. Internet Explorer open them fine. Other pc in...
  10. Unable to connect to Facebook from all browsers

Unable to connect to Facebook from all browsers: I am unable to connect to Facebook on any of the browsers in my laptop for the last 3 days. It runs Windows version 1803 with OSbuild 17134.345. The error I get on Edge is that it cannot connect securely to this page, because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. scrabble on facebook wont load 2019