Windows 10: Facebook: I am unable to get this on windows 10

Discus and support Facebook: I am unable to get this on windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to get this on windows 10. Will it be fixed automatically or do you have to do it yourself cause im not very good with computers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ChrisRupapera, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Facebook: I am unable to get this on windows 10

I am unable to get this on windows 10. Will it be fixed automatically or do you have to do it yourself cause im not very good with computers

:)

ChrisRupapera, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

Facebook: I am unable to get this on windows 10

1. Facebook: I am unable to get this on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Facebook unable

2. Facebook won`t load properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook won`t load properly: I switched off my laptop manually as it froze, was on Facebook at the time and now Facebook will not load properly, cannot access any games or comment on any posts - HELP...
  3. Facebook and Gmail log-in issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Facebook and Gmail log-in issues: I'm TIRED of having to log in Facebook or Gmail every time the Windows 10 Edge browser started. If I turn off my computer, then I have to go through the Facebook / Gmail verification checks, etc... It is relatively new, so what did I do to cause this... or is there...
  4. I apdated Yahoo and now my mail is full of facebook messages! I want them GONE NOW AND FOREVER

in Windows 10 Customization
    I apdated Yahoo and now my mail is full of facebook messages! I want them GONE NOW AND FOREVER: MY MAIL ACCOUNT IS FULL OF FACEBOOK MESSAGES AND I WANT THEM GONE FOEVER! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-apdated-yahoo-and-now-my-mail-is-full-of/a42d010a-8953-481e-a0a1-3d942c179b0a
  5. Facebook currently having issues

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook currently having issues: We’re aware that some people are currently having trouble accessing the Facebook family of apps. We’re working to resolve the issue as soon as possible. We're focused on working to resolve the issue as soon as possible, but can confirm that the issue is not related to a DDoS...
  6. ALL MY SUBJECTS ON FACEBOOK ARE GONE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ALL MY SUBJECTS ON FACEBOOK ARE GONE: I KNOW THIS IS A MISTAKE AND I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO FIX ITI HAVE BEEN ON FACEBOOK FOR YEARS AND WILL NEVER GET THIS BACK UNLESS THEY DOWNLOAD IT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-subjects-on-facebook-are-gone/d1dc7f99-bc80-44e6-b4f0-43ab6396dbbf"
  7. facebook game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    facebook game: facebook games,slotamania mainly freezes wont load or just stop in the middle of game. Help me solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-game/d5637d49-d338-46a6-a2ca-e35dbf1beb46
  8. Hardware access error when trying to make a facebook video call

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware access error when trying to make a facebook video call: Hello, I am using windows 10 and Google Chrome as my default browser. I am not able to make video calls on facebook on Chrome but I am able to do so on Microsoft Edge. I am able to use Skype or another video call website like appear.in in chrome, and that also works fine....
  9. Unable to open Facebook/Instagram on FireFox while IE can

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to open Facebook/Instagram on FireFox while IE can: Started to happen almost month ago, drives me crazy. Firefox can't connect to any facebook server website like facebook.com, instagram.com, oculus etc. Activating vpn addon, like Browsec, allows me to connect to those websites. Internet Explorer open them fine. Other pc in...
  10. Unable to connect to Facebook from all browsers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to Facebook from all browsers: I am unable to connect to Facebook on any of the browsers in my laptop for the last 3 days. It runs Windows version 1803 with OSbuild 17134.345. The error I get on Edge is that it cannot connect securely to this page, because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security...