Windows 10: Facebook installation error

Discus and support Facebook installation error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi. Hi how can I install Facebook on Dell 7620 Windows 11? I am trying to install Facebook from the Microsoft Store but it keeps on asking me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by radguzman, Aug 11, 2022.

1. radguzman Win User

Facebook installation error

Hi. Hi how can I install Facebook on Dell 7620 Windows 11? I am trying to install Facebook from the Microsoft Store but it keeps on asking me to "retry" and details of the error showing as "The update failed Code: 0x80073CF3".Thanks!

:)

radguzman, Aug 11, 2022
  2. Mark_W. Win User

facebook

Hello narendrapatel1980:

Thank you for posting to the forum regarding the issues you are having using Facebook chat on your phone. We may need more information regarding exactly what you are seeing, what is working with Facebook and what is not working. Below you will find a couple
    troubleshooting steps for Facebook issues, we hope they will help.

The first thing we suggest you do when a Facebook account is not working as it should is to remove the Facebook account from your phone. After you have removed the Facebook account from your phone, uninstall the Facebook application, if currently installed.
    Once you have deleted the account from your emails + accounts settings we suggest you unlink the Microsoft account and Facebook account and then relink them. You can manage this from
    Outlook – free personal email and calendar from Microsoft. Once you are signed in here go to
    permissions > manage other accounts > edit > remove this connection completely. At this point I would suggest you sign out of this site and then sign back into the account and relink the Microsoft account and the Facebook account.

Once you have completed the above steps, go to the phone and tap settings > applications > Internet Explorer > delete history > restart the phone. After the phone reboots, add your Facebook account back to the phone and reinstall the
    Facebook application. Go to the messaging application to see if you are able to start a Facebook chat.

If you continue to have issues please provide the following details:

• Do you receive any error messages or codes?
    • Do you see your friends listed? Are they showing as Offline?
    • Do you see anything different when viewing your Facebook friends via the application?
    • What country are you located?
    • What is the current OS version running on your phone, tap settings > about > more info.?
    Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Aug 11, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 11, 2022
  4. Tenforo Active Member

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Facebook installation error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Facebook installation error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Facebook installation error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Facebook installation error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Facebook installation error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Facebook installation error :D

Tenforo, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

1. Facebook installation error - Similar Threads - Facebook installation error

2. Error Code 0x80073CF3 Unable to install Facebook App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Code 0x80073CF3 Unable to install Facebook App: I keep getting this error code 0x80073CF3 trying to install Facebook from Microsoft store. I can add any other app. Just installed Messenger. I have done all updates new ASUS laptop w/Windows 11 Pro and also did that wsreset and still only having an issue with Facebook. Help...
  3. Error Code 0x80073CF3 Unable to install Facebook App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 0x80073CF3 Unable to install Facebook App: I keep getting this error code 0x80073CF3 trying to install Facebook from Microsoft store. I can add any other app. Just installed Messenger. I have done all updates new ASUS laptop w/Windows 11 Pro and also did that wsreset and still only having an issue with Facebook. Help...
  4. Facebook auto-installing on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook auto-installing on Windows 11: I was watching Youtube, not having opened MS Store for weeks, and suddenly, I got a notification that Facebook had just been installed.Why would Windows auto-install Facebook?...
  5. Facebook auto-installing on Windows 11

Facebook auto-installing on Windows 11: I was watching Youtube, not having opened MS Store for weeks, and suddenly, I got a notification that Facebook had just been installed.Why would Windows auto-install Facebook?...
  6. Facebook installation error

Facebook installation error: Hi. Hi how can I install Facebook on Dell 7620 Windows 11? I am trying to install Facebook from the Microsoft Store but it keeps on asking me to "retry" and details of the error showing as "The update failed Code: 0x80073CF3".Thanks!...
  7. On Facebook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    On Facebook: I cannot "send" any comments I post on friends page. I use to but for the past month I don't have the 'arrow' anymore! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-facebook/372fd5df-85e2-42eb-982d-70dc7675a700
  8. Installation of Facebook Gameroom Shows error report install source not found

Installation of Facebook Gameroom Shows error report install source not found: I'm unable to install Facebook Gameroom, It is showing install source is absent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_social/installation-of-facebook-gameroom-shows-error/0273f3b2-6c7d-48a6-8539-b1add57d0a85
  9. Facebook error.

in Browsers and Email
    Facebook error.: Today I could not open facebook. Both firefox and chrome are reporting error. First I get like this in firefox The owner of Facebook – Anmelden oder Registrieren has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not...
  10. facebook error

in Browsers and Email
    facebook error: can someone please help me reinstall Facebook on my Laptop. I uninstalled and then tried to reinstall from Windows shop but shows owned error 0x80004002. 59181