Windows 10: Facebook introduces Business Inbox in Messenger for iOS and Android

Discus and support Facebook introduces Business Inbox in Messenger for iOS and Android in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today we’re launching a new business inbox in Messenger to help businesses respond to customer messages and easily toggle between their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Facebook introduces Business Inbox in Messenger for iOS and Android

Source: Introducing Business Inbox in Messenger – Messenger News

:)

Brink, Jun 9, 2020
  2. EmazAnwar Win User

Facebook Messenger Discontinuation

As announced in Facebook blog, they said:

With over 1B people using Messenger every month, our team spends countless hours making it the best way to message your friends and family. One of the ways we continue to improve is by consistently introducing
    rich features, like voice and video calling, games, and bots for Messenger. Using older versions of apps means that experiences won’t work well or sometimes not at all. As a result, we are asking people who are using older versions to upgrade so they can enjoy
    more of the delightful features of Messenger.

We will be ending support for messaging in some older mobile app versions of Messenger and Facebook. We have proactively reached out to those affected and have also offered suggestions right in Messenger. These
    include updating your app to the latest version, loading an OS update for your device or migrating to Facebook Lite. If your devices do not support the newest versions of Facebook, we recommend going to Facebook.com through your mobile browser.

By the end of March, we will be ending support for messaging on the following older mobile app versions:

• Android
      • Facebook for Android v55, released on November 16, 2015, and below.
      • Messenger v10, released on August 14, 2014, and below.
    • iOS
      • Facebook for iPad v26, released on October 10, 2011, and below.
      • Messenger v8, released on July 14, 2014, and below.
      • Facebook for iOS, released on October 10, 2011, and below.
    • Windows
      • Facebook for Windows Phone.
      • Messenger for Windows Phone 8 and 8.1.
      • Facebook for Windows 8 and 8.1 desktop app.

EmazAnwar, Jun 9, 2020
  3. View Facebook Messenger (iOS) contacts as Online on Message Hub

Hi,

When using Facebook Chat in Messages Hub, the contacts that are using Facebook Chat in iOS or Android don't show up on the "Online" list. How can I fix that? Is very annoying when you can only see and talk with people that are online on their desktop. Most
    of my contacts use Facebook Messenger on iOS and Android.

ManuelCosta, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Passey Win User

Why don't people using iOS Facebook Messenger appear online in WP7 Facebook chat?

I have tested this issue with my friends who uses iOS Facebook Messenger on their phone. As long as they are logged out of Facebook on their computer, they appear offline in my WP7 messaging list even if they are online on Facebook Messenger.

I am using Samsung Omnia 7 with Mango, if it helps.

Passey, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Facebook introduces Business Inbox in Messenger for iOS and Android - Similar Threads - Facebook introduces Business

2. Facebook introduces Vanish Mode for Messenger and Instagram

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook introduces Vanish Mode for Messenger and Instagram: Sometimes a message is just spontaneous – something you want to say in the moment without worrying about it sticking around. That’s why we’re excited to introduce vanish mode on Messenger, which lets you send messages that disappear...
  3. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Customization
    Facebook Messenger: Hi I am getting the following message when I try to make a video call. However it does not allow me to turn the camera and mic on. Can you help? Please allow camera and microphone access Allow Messenger to use your camera and microphone so that others on the call can see and...
  4. Facebook introduces Watch Together on Messenger

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook introduces Watch Together on Messenger: Some things are simply better together. Earlier this year, we rolled out several new tools to help you stay more connected with your friends and family, no matter where they are. And today, we’re announcing Watch Together so you can enjoy Facebook Watch videos...
  5. Facebook introduces a Forwarding Limit on Messenger

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook introduces a Forwarding Limit on Messenger: [ATTACH] As a part of our ongoing efforts to provide people with a safer, more private messaging experience, today we're introducing a forwarding limit on Messenger, so messages can only be forwarded to five people or groups at a time. Limiting forwarding is an effective...
  6. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook Messenger: I could not make an audio call from FB Messenger but I could on Viber and Zoom. I plan to uninstall, reinstall Messenger but I don't see the app on the uninstall app of the control panel. Facebook app is not also there. What shall I do? Thank you. Elvie...
  7. Facebook Introducing Messenger Rooms and More Ways to Connect

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook Introducing Messenger Rooms and More Ways to Connect: Facebook’s products have always been about connecting people. Over the years we’ve focused on how to help people feel present with one another even when they’re not in the same place. Today, video helps most of us bridge the distance....
  8. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook Messenger: How do I remove facebook messenger from my desktop computer and if I do can I still get messages on my desktop (windows 10). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-messenger/6d59e6d1-b30e-4beb-b87a-9e545a37ee84
  9. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Support
    Facebook Messenger: Ok so, I don't know if anyone else has problems with Facebook Messenger. There's a couple of problems I see. Every night, my girlfriend I will talk, and then tell each other goodnight, or she'll take a nap during the day time. I have no problem with that. She's pregnant....
  10. Facebook introduces new Messenger 4 app

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook introduces new Messenger 4 app: Starting today, we’re rolling out a new, simplified version of Messenger: Messenger 4. In a recent Messenger study, 7 out of 10 (71%) people told us simplicity is the top priority for them in a messaging app (1). Among people surveyed who are messaging more frequently, 62%...