Windows 10: Facebook introduces Manage Activity to manage and delete old posts

Discus and support Facebook introduces Manage Activity to manage and delete old posts in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Whether you’re entering the job market after college or moving on from an old relationship, we know things change in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Facebook introduces Manage Activity to manage and delete old posts

Source: Introducing Manage Activity - About Facebook

:)

Brink, Jun 2, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

TPU is looking for Web 2.0 Managers

TechPowerUp is looking for members who can manage our official profiles on Twitter and Facebook. It requires you to post content and community updates from TPU (you won't be swamped with them) in a somewhat casual and creative way, socialize and propagate TPU on the Twitter and Facebook ecosystems.

You will be given a nice "Web 2.0 manager" title, and access to a dedicated forum to discuss ideas and strategize.

Interested candidates, step forward.

btarunr, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Disk Management - How to Post a Screenshot of

or...

This will do it for you

Step 1: Download this zip file (contains dmDskmgr-vd.mmc)

dmDskmgr-vd.zip
    Step 2: Double click dmDskmgr-vd.zip to open the compressed folder
    Double click dmDskmgr-vd.mmc to launch the custom Disk Management console

Press Alt+PrtScn to grab a snapshot of just the Disk Management window
    Open Paint and Ctrl+V to paste it, then save the image
    Attach the image to a new post.

Slartybart, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Facebook introduces Manage Activity to manage and delete old posts

NEWS management suggestion

You cant manage what you cant measure. So we do need some kind of measurement system in any forum that gets managed. Since NEWS needs the MOST management (due to fees), seems like its the first place we should look to to implement some management concepts.

If you dont like the suggestions, post your own!

lemonadesoda, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Facebook introduces Manage Activity to manage and delete old posts

1. Facebook introduces Manage Activity to manage and delete old posts - Similar Threads - Facebook introduces Manage

2. i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...: My previous post was deleted and I don't understand whyHi, I have an operating system Windows 10 version build 19045.4291. I need to install print management and I don't have the option to install through manage optional features. I did Windows updates. Ramesh Srinivasan...
  3. i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...: My previous post was deleted and I don't understand whyHi, I have an operating system Windows 10 version build 19045.4291. I need to install print management and I don't have the option to install through manage optional features. I did Windows updates. Ramesh Srinivasan...
  4. i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Facebook introduces Instagram Reels

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook introduces Instagram Reels: [ATTACH] Today we’re announcing Instagram Reels: a new way to create and discover short, entertaining videos on Instagram. Reels invites you to create fun videos to share with your friends or anyone on Instagram. Record and edit 15-second multi-clip videos with...
  6. Facebook introduces Facebook Shops

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook introduces Facebook Shops: Facebook has always been about connecting you to what you love. That means friends and family, but also products, brands and businesses. For years, people have used our apps to buy and sell things from the early days of posting a photo of a bicycle with the caption "for sale"...
  7. Pages Manager for Facebook Premium

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Pages Manager for Facebook Premium: Hello, three weeks ago I bought Pages Manager for Facebook Premium from Microsoft. I doesn't work. I get ads, I get invitations to buy premium, I can't see how to create a post. When I rang Microsoft to discuss thisthe agent denied any responsibility, said I had to make my...
  8. Introducing Facebook News

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Facebook News: Testing a dedicated place for news in the US By Campbell Brown, VP, Global News Partnerships and Mona Sarantakos, Product Manager, News Journalism plays a critical role in our democracy. When news is deeply-reported and well-sourced it gives people information they can rely...
  9. Facebook introduces 'Why am I seeing this post' in News Feed

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook introduces 'Why am I seeing this post' in News Feed: News Feed is always personalized to you — and starting today you’ll have even more information and control over your experience. We’re introducing “Why am I seeing this post?” to help you better understand and more easily control what you see from friends, Pages and Groups...
  10. Introducing Outlook Customer Manager

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Outlook Customer Manager: With Office 365, we’re eager to help your small business achieve more. That’s why we are expanding the value of Office 365 to include not only essential productivity and collaboration tools, but also new services to help you run your business. The launch of Bookings earlier...