Windows 10: Facebook introduces Oculus Quest 2 next generation of VR

Discus and support Facebook introduces Oculus Quest 2 next generation of VR in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Oculus Quest changed the game for wireless VR. It delivered fresh experiences for enthusiasts and new opportunities for developers, all while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Facebook introduces Oculus Quest 2 next generation of VR

Source: https://www.oculus.com/blog/introduc...one-vr-gaming/

See also: https://www.oculus.com/quest-2

:)

Brink, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Introducing Oculus Quest All-in-One VR Gaming System - Spring 2019

Source: https://www.oculus.com/blog/introduc...g-spring-2019/

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing Oculus Quest All-in-One VR Gaming System - Spring 2019 VR-Holo

Source: https://www.oculus.com/blog/introduc...g-spring-2019/

Brink, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Oculus Connect 6 conference highlights

Read more:

Brink, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Facebook introduces Oculus Quest 2 next generation of VR - Similar Threads - Facebook introduces Oculus

2. Mic is not working after using oculus quest 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mic is not working after using oculus quest 2: i took a pic of what's happening, the headset mic is stuck with those bars and the microphone array won't react to my voice I have uninstalled the driver, reinstalled, re-downloaded the oculus app i can hear audio perfectly, its just the mic does not workit was fine yesterday...
  3. Mixed Reality Portal not working - Oculus Quest 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mixed Reality Portal not working - Oculus Quest 2: Hi,When I run the Mixed Reality Portal in Win11, I am prompted to connect my headset despite it is connected.Even if I disconnect and reconnect my headset, it is not detected in Mixed Reality Portal.Note I run Winn11 and use a Oculus Quest 2 headset.Thanks...
  4. Mixed Reality Portal not working - Oculus Quest 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mixed Reality Portal not working - Oculus Quest 2: Hi,When I run the Mixed Reality Portal in Win11, I am prompted to connect my headset despite it is connected.Even if I disconnect and reconnect my headset, it is not detected in Mixed Reality Portal.Note I run Winn11 and use a Oculus Quest 2 headset.Thanks...
  5. Windows Mixed Reality with Oculus Quest 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality with Oculus Quest 2: Hi. I have Quest 2 and I want to play Minecraft for Windows 10 VR on it but my question is, can it work on Non PC-Powered Headsets like the Quest 2?...
  6. Can't get fs 2020 in vr with Oculus Quest 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get fs 2020 in vr with Oculus Quest 2: OK. I'm perplexed. I've followed every step I'm supposed to take to get the Quest 2 playing with FS 2020: opted in to Oculus Rift Public Test Channel...opened registry and changed runtime field so that now when I open FS, it also opens Oculus app, etc. OK: to get to VR, I...
  7. MSFS 2020 oculus quest 2 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS 2020 oculus quest 2 issue: hi since 3 days ago, i have difficulty to use my VR for MSFS. it just works on landing challenge. but when i start airport departure case, screen just freeze. i reinstall MSFS. but symptom same. can you help to resolve this? thanks....
  8. Introducing the new Oculus Rift S VR headset at GDC 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the new Oculus Rift S VR headset at GDC 2019: Today at GDC, we unveiled Oculus Rift S—a new VR headset that combines the convenience of built-in Oculus Insight tracking technology with the full power of your PC. Built on the Rift platform, Rift S gives gamers and tech enthusiasts access to the most immersive content that...
  9. Introducing Oculus Quest All-in-One VR Gaming System - Spring 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Oculus Quest All-in-One VR Gaming System - Spring 2019: UPDATE: At 11:10 am PT, ILMxLAB Executive in Charge Vicki Dobbs Beck and Writer and Executive Producer David S. Goyer took the stage at OC5 to announce that the first episode of Vader Immortal: A Star Wars VR Series will debut on Oculus Quest when it launches in Spring 2019....
  10. Introducing the next generation of Skype

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the next generation of Skype: Life is busy and filled with too many options. Staying connected, with all this noise, can sometimes be challenging. And in a world of choice, having a familiar place to share with the people who are closest to you, can go a long way. Today, we are introducing the next...