Windows 10: Facebook introducing new Snooze feature

Discus and support Facebook introducing new Snooze feature in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; One of our core News Feed values is giving people more control. Over the next week, we’re launching Snooze, which will give you the option to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Facebook introducing new Snooze feature

Controls for your News Feed aren’t new. With features like Unfollow, Hide, Report and See First, we’ve consistently worked toward helping people tailor their News Feed experience, so the time they spend on Facebook is time well spent. As News Feed evolves, we’ll continue to provide easy-to-use tools to give you the most personalized experience possible every time you visit Facebook.

Source: News Feed FYI: Introducing Snooze to Give You More Control Of Your News Feed | Facebook Newsroom

:)

Brink, Dec 15, 2017
  2. hefilump Win User

5800 v40 firmware?

I have just updated my 5800 to v40 and I must say I am impressed with most of the new features.

However I do have a question/query on the new alarm feature - how do you get it to stop or snooze?

I have tried touching the bars, I have tried activating the screen and then touching the bars - nothing happens.

The only way I can get it to stop is to press the red key and that just snoozes it so that it comes on again (and again and again .....)

Does anyone know how this is supposed to work? Or is this a new bug that Nokia have introduced?

hefilump, Dec 15, 2017
  3. ITEXNZ Win User
    Nokia 5800 firmware v50 - lost full screen qwerty

Lol, dont feel bad - I think Nokia should change their practices, where if they introduce some new features in the phone they should provide us with some updated documentation explaining it, e.g. it was not user-friendly to add the new alarm 'swipe' to snooze/cancel
    buttons without giving us the instructions ! So many people post 'help' messages on here that could have been easily avoided.

ITEXNZ, Dec 15, 2017
Thema:

Facebook introducing new Snooze feature

1. Facebook introducing new Snooze feature - Similar Threads - Facebook introducing Snooze

2. Introducing the New Facebook Reality Labs

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the New Facebook Reality Labs: [ATTACH] And Save the Date for Facebook Connect on September 16 We’re renaming our AR/VR team — Facebook Reality Labs — to encompass the expansive work we’re doing to build the next computing platform and help people feel...
  3. Facebook introduces Novi - A New Digital Wallet for Libra

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook introduces Novi - A New Digital Wallet for Libra: A New Digital Wallet for Libra Today, we're excited to introduce Novi - the new name and brand for the digital wallet that will help people send and hold Libra digital currencies. While we've changed our name from Calibra, we haven't changed our long-term commitment to...
  4. Facebook introduces Facebook Shops

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook introduces Facebook Shops: Facebook has always been about connecting you to what you love. That means friends and family, but also products, brands and businesses. For years, people have used our apps to buy and sell things from the early days of posting a photo of a bicycle with the caption "for sale"...
  5. Introducing New FACEBOOK Company Brand Logo

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing New FACEBOOK Company Brand Logo: Facebook started as a single app. Now, 15 years later, we offer a suite of products that help people connect to their friends and family, find communities and grow businesses. Today, we’re updating our company branding to be clearer about the products that come from...
  6. Introducing Facebook News

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Facebook News: Testing a dedicated place for news in the US By Campbell Brown, VP, Global News Partnerships and Mona Sarantakos, Product Manager, News Journalism plays a critical role in our democracy. When news is deeply-reported and well-sourced it gives people information they can rely...
  7. Facebook introduces new Messenger 4 app

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook introduces new Messenger 4 app: Starting today, we’re rolling out a new, simplified version of Messenger: Messenger 4. In a recent Messenger study, 7 out of 10 (71%) people told us simplicity is the top priority for them in a messaging app (1). Among people surveyed who are messaging more frequently, 62%...
  8. Facebook Marketplace Turns Two: Introducing New AI Features and More

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook Marketplace Turns Two: Introducing New AI Features and More: Facebook Marketplace was introduced in 2016 as a place for people to buy and sell within their local communities. It has grown to be a place where people around the world can discover things they love, connect with people locally, launch a business, and earn a living. Today,...
  9. Introducing New Tools for Facebook Fundraisers

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing New Tools for Facebook Fundraisers: Every day, people start Facebook Fundraisers to support the causes that matter to them. Today, we’re announcing new features to make your fundraisers more impactful: People can pledge to match donations to their nonprofit fundraiser. This is a first of its kind tool in...
  10. Introducing New Remote Sensing Features

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing New Remote Sensing Features: In a previous blog, we discussed the new contextual sensing features and innovations we added to the sensor platform. In today’s blog, we will take a moment to understand remote sensing and then take a peek at the new and upcoming projects related to it. Namely, OpenT2T and...