Windows 10: Facebook keeps constantly resetting while I'm using it

Discus and support Facebook keeps constantly resetting while I'm using it in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Facebook keeps constantly resetting while I'm using it. No problem on any other sites.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarolByrd1, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Facebook keeps constantly resetting while I'm using it

Facebook keeps constantly resetting while I'm using it. No problem on any other sites.

:)

CarolByrd1, Sep 6, 2018

2. Facebook app for Windows 10 keeps crashing

Well, I like Facebook. It keeps me up to date with what is going on with my family and friends whom I don't see that often. I did fix the problem as y'all suggested by deleting the app and reinstalling.

Jesse Williams, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Winuser Win User
    Facebook app for Windows 10 keeps crashing

Glad to hear that uninstalling and reinstalling the app worked. I always access Facebook through my browser.

Winuser, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Dano 00TA Win User

Facebook keeps constantly resetting while I'm using it

Bios keeps resetting...not the battery

I'm having problems with a abit AW9D Max board in an older build of mine that keeps resetting the bios everytime I shut it down. The time is ok so I assume it's not the battery but the other settings such as Uguru setting, ram and other stuff resets to defaults*Wtf :wtf: I've had this computer for a few years with nothing like this happening till now. I'd just leave everything at default but the Uguru alarm goes off whenever I start it and I have to disable it in the bios. Any suggestions on what I can try?

Dano 00TA, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Facebook keeps constantly resetting while I'm using it

1. Facebook keeps constantly resetting while I'm using it - Similar Threads - Facebook keeps constantly

2. My wifi keeps getting disconnect especially while i'm using Youtube.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi keeps getting disconnect especially while i'm using Youtube.: hey. i have a big problem whenever i try to watch youtube or do other heavy stuf, my internet then just suddenly disconects. i have tried multiple things without any successLike i've tried a lot of things but it still keeps happening. i don't know when this started to happen...
  3. My wifi keeps getting disconnect especially while i'm using Youtube.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wifi keeps getting disconnect especially while i'm using Youtube.: hey. i have a big problem whenever i try to watch youtube or do other heavy stuf, my internet then just suddenly disconects. i have tried multiple things without any successLike i've tried a lot of things but it still keeps happening. i don't know when this started to happen...
  4. My wifi keeps getting disconnect especially while i'm using Youtube.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Surface Pro 2017 keeps hibernating while I'm using it

in Windows 10 Support
    Surface Pro 2017 keeps hibernating while I'm using it: My Surface is set to go to sleep after 20 minutes and then hibernate after 60 when on battery (and never hibernate when plugged in). I typically don't manually shut down when I'm done with it, I usually just close the cover and leave it to manage itself so that it wakes up...
  6. Constant IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD's while using computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD's while using computer.: Hi,I have a pre-built computer and got it in 2020. Ever since I gotten it, I have been getting constant BSOD's and most of them are IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while I'm doing school, playing games, or just browsing the internet. It's really getting on my nerve because I get about...
  7. Facebook Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Facebook Keeps Crashing: Hi everyone. I have a problem with Facebook, every time I open Facebook it shuts the browser unexpectedly. I don't know why but every other site works just fine. I use Microsoft Edge ( Chromium ) I have a stable version, it does the same with Facebook and even Google Chrome...
  8. computer locks while i'm using it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer locks while i'm using it: While I am working, my computer screen turns blue & says "locking" for about 2 seconds then shuts off. I am able to cut it right back on. No clue what this is. I'm on Windows 10 on my laptop. Thank you!...
  9. Mouse constantly disconnects after not being used for a while

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mouse constantly disconnects after not being used for a while: Hi, I have a problem with my Microsoft Modern Mouse constantly disconnecting after few seconds of not being used. It's distracting and seriously messing with my workflow. At the moment I've followed the steps to prevent windows from turning it off: 1. Enabled automatic...
  10. Windows locks the screen while I'm using the system

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows locks the screen while I'm using the system: I have randomly been having a problem with Windows locking my screen, as if due to inactivity, while I'm in the middle of using the computer for various tasks. I might be browsing the web, editing photos, or typing in Word, when all of the sudden, the screen blanks out and...