Windows 10: Facebook keeps constantly resetting while I'm using it

Discus and support Facebook keeps constantly resetting while I'm using it in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Facebook keeps constantly resetting while I'm using it. No problem on any other sites.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarolByrd1, Sep 6, 2018.

1. CarolByrd1 Win User

Facebook keeps constantly resetting while I'm using it

Facebook keeps constantly resetting while I'm using it. No problem on any other sites.

:)

CarolByrd1, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Jesse Williams Win User

Facebook app for Windows 10 keeps crashing

Well, I like Facebook. It keeps me up to date with what is going on with my family and friends whom I don't see that often. I did fix the problem as y'all suggested by deleting the app and reinstalling.

Jesse Williams, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Winuser Win User
    Facebook app for Windows 10 keeps crashing

Glad to hear that uninstalling and reinstalling the app worked. I always access Facebook through my browser.

Winuser, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Dano 00TA Win User

Bios keeps resetting...not the battery

I'm having problems with a abit AW9D Max board in an older build of mine that keeps resetting the bios everytime I shut it down. The time is ok so I assume it's not the battery but the other settings such as Uguru setting, ram and other stuff resets to defaults*Wtf :wtf: I've had this computer for a few years with nothing like this happening till now. I'd just leave everything at default but the Uguru alarm goes off whenever I start it and I have to disable it in the bios. Any suggestions on what I can try?

Dano 00TA, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Facebook keeps constantly resetting while I'm using it - Similar Threads - Facebook keeps constantly

2. Keep getting ping spikes while using Wi-Fi.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Keep getting ping spikes while using Wi-Fi.: Hi. Recently (since about a week), i have been getting regular ping spikes while playing the MOBA game ''League of legends''. Everyone 5-10 seconds or so my ms goes from a stable 30 to about 150. This issue does not only occur while playing League of Legends but also when...
  3. WiFi Constant Reset.

WiFi Constant Reset.: I know this has been asked several times, I have tried several of the solutions to attempt to fix this, and nothing is working. In some cases it just makes it worse. I have an Upgraded Windows 10 Pro system. I upgraded with the free upgrade when it was offered. Edition:...
  4. Wifi Network Adapter constantly resetting

Wifi Network Adapter constantly resetting: The problem is just as described. This could be annoying for a number of reasons. For me particularly, I use the pc hotspot as it is useful since my router is on the complete another side of my house and my wifi using devices have a better signal near the pc. However, since...
  5. Keyboard locks while I'm working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard locks while I'm working: There must be some key or key combination that I'm hitting that I'm unaware of that locks my keyboard while I'm working on it It doesn't matter what I'm doing, whether surfing the web or in a program it just locks and I can't doa thing with the keyboard anywhere until I...
  6. Keyboard locks while I'm working

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard locks while I'm working: There must be some key or key combination that I'm hitting that I'm unaware of that locks my keyboard while I'm working on it It doesn't matter what I'm doing, whether surfing the web or in a program it just locks and I can't doa thing with the keyboard anywhere until I...
  7. constant bsod while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    constant bsod while gaming: my system just started bsod while i'm playing games. critical software corruption. here is a one drive link to my dmp files and system specs. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgP0880zT6dNk3s3S9b1_0FKic_b thanks. my system is an HP Pavilion dv6 AMD A6 8gb ram 650GB hdd....
  8. Constant BSOD While Gaming

Constant BSOD While Gaming: I have gotten the following BSOD's pretty consistently lately. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (dxgmms2.sys) I have been playing Rise of the Tomb Raider using mostly the settings suggested by GeForce Experience...
  9. Constant BSOD while gaming

Constant BSOD while gaming: Hi guys, I have a pretty new laptop and have so far been unable to do any gaming on it as I get constant BSOD. I sometimes get 'display driver nvidia windows kernel xxx.xx has stopped responding' (which has happened no matter which nvidia driver I've had installed,...
  10. Mouse settings constantly resetting.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse settings constantly resetting.: Hey, folks. Just upgraded to 10. Not blown away so far, but it's a lot less stupid than 8. Glad they gave it away for free, seems like the fair thing to do considering they actually charged people money for 8. Anyway, I'm here because my mouse settings keep reverting back...