Windows 10: Facebook Keeps Crashing

Discus and support Facebook Keeps Crashing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I have a problem with Facebook, every time I open Facebook it shuts the browser unexpectedly. I don't know why but every other site works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kacuu, Jun 30, 2020.

1. /u/Kacuu Win User

Facebook Keeps Crashing

Hi everyone. I have a problem with Facebook, every time I open Facebook it shuts the browser unexpectedly. I don't know why but every other site works just fine. I use Microsoft Edge ( Chromium ) I have a stable version, it does the same with Facebook and even Google Chrome does the same, I have no idea why it keeps crashing.

submitted by /u/Kacuu
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Kacuu, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Winuser Win User

Facebook app for Windows 10 keeps crashing

Glad to hear that uninstalling and reinstalling the app worked. I always access Facebook through my browser.

Winuser, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Facebook app for Windows 10 keeps crashing

Well, I like Facebook. It keeps me up to date with what is going on with my family and friends whom I don't see that often. I did fix the problem as y'all suggested by deleting the app and reinstalling.

Jesse Williams, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Facebook Keeps Crashing

Facebook app for Windows 10 keeps crashing

This has been happening quite a lot here lately. But today, it's much worse. Every time I try to open the Facebook app for Windows 10, it crashes. Is there any way I can fix it? I know uninstalling and reinstalling might help, but I figured I would come here to see if y'all might have other suggestions.

Jesse Williams, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Facebook Keeps Crashing

1. Facebook Keeps Crashing - Similar Threads - Facebook Keeps Crashing

2. Facebook

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Facebook: Can you please bring back Facebook for windows. I do not like the setup on my browsers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook/0025b09a-35e4-46cb-81c2-a0a0da7ce5b4
  3. On Facebook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    On Facebook: I cannot "send" any comments I post on friends page. I use to but for the past month I don't have the 'arrow' anymore! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-facebook/372fd5df-85e2-42eb-982d-70dc7675a700
  4. Facebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook: how do I update Facebook so I can play games on Facebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook/02561d68-8bb9-4340-b098-a096291c28ca
  5. Facebook videos crashing Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Facebook videos crashing Firefox: Hi, folks Since 2 weeks videos in FB which are being played automatically crash the browser for couple of seconds. Then I have to refresh it. I am using not the latest drivers for AMD and Intel but also with the newest it is still the same. Can anyone please tell me what...
  6. Facebook videos crashing Firefox

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Facebook videos crashing Firefox: Hi, folks Since 2 weeks videos in FB which are being played automatically crash the browser for couple of seconds. Then I have to refresh it. I am using not the latest drivers for AMD and Intel but also with the newest it is still the same. Can anyone please tell me what...
  7. facebook app on win 10 crashes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    facebook app on win 10 crashes: i have tried to open it several time but it closed after 2 seconds. I cannot log in. some windows app had facebook profile connected to the game and now i cannot log in with my infos. what has happened to the facebook app?...
  8. Facebook & Messenger Crashing / Closing Down Instantly

Facebook & Messenger Crashing / Closing Down Instantly: HI Guys Since the latest Anniversary Update, i have two Store Apps that will not run, Facebook and FB Messenger. I can install open login page but after entering details both do the same they close down!!!. I have followed several leads the fix app from Microsoft...
  9. Facebook app for Windows 10 keeps crashing

Facebook app for Windows 10 keeps crashing: This has been happening quite a lot here lately. But today, it's much worse. Every time I try to open the Facebook app for Windows 10, it crashes. Is there any way I can fix it? I know uninstalling and reinstalling might help, but I figured I would come here to see if y'all...
  10. facebook app crashing.

facebook app crashing.: Hi guys. After upgrading to the latest build my facebook app in windows 10 keeps crashing roughly 5 seconds after starting it. Does anyone know the cause? I dont mind this particular problem but it is iritating... Sfc shows no integrity violations. What could this be?...