Windows 10: facebook log in

Discus and support facebook log in in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am unable to log into facebook, I was on earlier today but cannot get on tonite. I checked on my other computer and was able to log in. I don't know... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by dragonladyc, Aug 26, 2016.

1. facebook log in

I am unable to log into facebook, I was on earlier today but cannot get on tonite. I checked on my other computer and was able to log in. I don't know If I accidently hit something. Any help would be appreciated! I have an asus model D553S if that helps at all.

:)

dragonladyc, Aug 26, 2016

2. Facebook mobile icon using Lumia 620

If you are logged into facebook through mobile and your USE FACEBOOK CHAT toggle is ON people will see you as logged in ON MOBILE...just be sure to logged into facebook...

manutyagi---01, Aug 26, 2016
  3. 93tid Win User
    windows phone 635

How are you logging into facebook - via the browser and then www.facebook.com or via the Facebook app ?

93tid, Aug 26, 2016
  4. Steve C Win User

facebook log in

Try clearing your browser's cache and restarting your PC?

Steve C, Aug 26, 2016
  5. Thank you for your reply Steve. I clear my cache everyday. It seems to be ok now. I don't have a clue what happened but I will restart my computer tonite.

dragonladyc, Aug 27, 2016
  6. roban Win User
    It was Facebook. Their servers were down for awhile.

roban, Aug 28, 2016
  7. Thank you roban, I thought that could be the reason.

dragonladyc, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

facebook log in

1. facebook log in - Similar Threads - facebook log

2. I cannot change log in to facebook. How do I retrieve my password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot change log in to facebook. How do I retrieve my password?: I cannot log in to facebook. When I try to change my password, the code that is sent is rejected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-change-log-in-to-facebook-how-do-i/64485b64-6af7-4bb9-8f64-188f33862dd5
  3. I cannot change log in to facebook. How do I retrieve my password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot change log in to facebook. How do I retrieve my password?: I cannot log in to facebook. When I try to change my password, the code that is sent is rejected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-change-log-in-to-facebook-how-do-i/64485b64-6af7-4bb9-8f64-188f33862dd5
  4. Facebook log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook log in: facebook log in* Moved from Community Center* Original title: Facebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-log-in/7183fb81-2e6f-406d-8229-50d61d1cd261
  5. Facebook log in

Facebook log in: facebook log in* Moved from Community Center* Original title: Facebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-log-in/7183fb81-2e6f-406d-8229-50d61d1cd261
  6. Can't log in to Facebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in to Facebook: I don't know if anybody can help me, but I can't log in to my Facebook account. For some reason they have both my phone number and main email address wrong. I might have been hacked and I don't know what to do. Also I want to change my main email on my Microsoft account. How...
  7. Can't log in to Facebook

Can't log in to Facebook: I don't know if anybody can help me, but I can't log in to my Facebook account. For some reason they have both my phone number and main email address wrong. I might have been hacked and I don't know what to do. Also I want to change my main email on my Microsoft account. How...
  8. Facebook Messenger App Logs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Facebook Messenger App Logs: I found a folder labeled "logs" that has nearly 4gb of text documents just sitting on my PCusername>AppData>LocalLow>Messenger>logsis it safe to delete the contents of this folder? seems like a massive paperweight to me....
  9. Get using old password when I try to log into Facebook with my Windows 10 laptop. My...

Get using old password when I try to log into Facebook with my Windows 10 laptop. My...: My Iphone and Windows 8 using same password work ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-using-old-password-when-i-try-to-log-into/6bb56025-74e9-4073-ac76-5158dbb3eb5c
  10. On edge Windows 10 and can't log into Facebook with these. Have to use my Iphone

On edge Windows 10 and can't log into Facebook with these. Have to use my Iphone: So this is the second time this has happened. I can log onto Facebook with my Iphone without problems. But when I use the same log in and Password on edge on my laptop I get the message "unable...you are using an old password". This is illogical and hard to understand. I...