Windows 10: facebook log in

Discus and support facebook log in in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am unable to log into facebook, I was on earlier today but cannot get on tonite. I checked on my other computer and was able to log in. I don't know... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by dragonladyc, Aug 26, 2016.

1. facebook log in

I am unable to log into facebook, I was on earlier today but cannot get on tonite. I checked on my other computer and was able to log in. I don't know If I accidently hit something. Any help would be appreciated! I have an asus model D553S if that helps at all.

:)

dragonladyc, Aug 26, 2016

2. Facebook mobile icon using Lumia 620

If you are logged into facebook through mobile and your USE FACEBOOK CHAT toggle is ON people will see you as logged in ON MOBILE...just be sure to logged into facebook...

manutyagi---01, Aug 26, 2016
  3. 93tid Win User
    windows phone 635

How are you logging into facebook - via the browser and then www.facebook.com or via the Facebook app ?

93tid, Aug 26, 2016
  4. Steve C Win User

facebook log in

Try clearing your browser's cache and restarting your PC?

Steve C, Aug 26, 2016
  5. Thank you for your reply Steve. I clear my cache everyday. It seems to be ok now. I don't have a clue what happened but I will restart my computer tonite.

dragonladyc, Aug 27, 2016
  6. roban Win User
    It was Facebook. Their servers were down for awhile.

roban, Aug 28, 2016
  7. Thank you roban, I thought that could be the reason.

dragonladyc, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

facebook log in

1. facebook log in - Similar Threads - facebook log

2. Jpg pictures downloaded from Facebook do not allow for comments or tags

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Jpg pictures downloaded from Facebook do not allow for comments or tags: I have downloaded a large number of pictures from Facebook. The file extension confirms they are jpg but the details pane does not show comments or tags and I have not been able to figure out how to add them. Details pane is clicked. I have also tried right clicking on...
  3. How can I log in to facebook safely?

in Browsers and Email
    How can I log in to facebook safely?: Hi! Someone hacked my Facebook and email...and my pc and phone got infected badly. I had to reinstall Windows and reset my phone to factory settings, cause the d*** hacker tried to send me messages over and over. I ran malwarebytes and Iobit antimalware after the reinstall...
  4. How can I log in to facebook safely?

How can I log in to facebook safely?: Hi! Someone hacked my Facebook and email...and my pc and phone got infected badly. I had to reinstall Windows and reset my phone to factory settings, cause the d*** hacker tried to send me messages over and over. I ran malwarebytes and Iobit antimalware after the reinstall...
  5. Facebook Messenger desktop app - Incorrect security code error while logging in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook Messenger desktop app - Incorrect security code error while logging in.: Hello! I have a problem with Facebook Messenger. Each time I try to login to my Facebook Account from the Facebook Messenger Desktop app, I receive an error message telling me that the Security Code I enter (sent to my Mobile Phone) is not correct. This doesn't happen when I...
  6. Facebook and Gmail log-in issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Facebook and Gmail log-in issues: I'm TIRED of having to log in Facebook or Gmail every time the Windows 10 Edge browser started. If I turn off my computer, then I have to go through the Facebook / Gmail verification checks, etc... It is relatively new, so what did I do to cause this... or is there...
  7. Nothing but a text page logging into Facebook

Nothing but a text page logging into Facebook: . When I log into Facebook, all I get is text on the left side of the page. I can't access anything. I've tried system restore on my laptop, but 5 hours later...still not completed. Is this a Windows 10 problem or Facebook? Any help would be appreciated!...
  8. Edege will not let me log into facebook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edege will not let me log into facebook: Yesterday I cleared my browser cache and then noticed windows wanted a restart for update.. I restart and can not log into facebook, the page just refreshes each time I hit enter etc.. I can log into facebook with my Steam browser but I have to be in game to use that.. I...
  9. Why don't my tabs stay open? Why do I have to log in to Outlook and Facebook each time?

Why don't my tabs stay open? Why do I have to log in to Outlook and Facebook each time?: I will have two tabs open and when I go back to one it has to come back on taking minutes. Facebook or Microsoft Outlook. Why won't they stay on like they used to before Windows 1803. Also on my Desk top I have to sign in each time I turn them on. I click: Keep my logged...
  10. Prevent Facebook Snooping After Logging Off?

in Browsers and Email
    Prevent Facebook Snooping After Logging Off?: Disabling Facebook Cookies My Goal: I do not want Facebook to receive personally identifiable cookie information when I am logged out of Facebook under my Google Chrome web browser. I do not want cookies associated with the web browser of Facebook to remain active after I...