Windows 10: Facebook Making Pages More Transparent and Accountable

Discus and support Facebook Making Pages More Transparent and Accountable in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] We’re taking new steps in how we handle Page content that goes against our policies. First, starting tomorrow people who manage a Page will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Facebook Making Pages More Transparent and Accountable

Source: Making Pages More Transparent and Accountable | Facebook Newsroom

:)

Brink, Jan 24, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Brink, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Brink Win User

Brink, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Facebook Making Pages More Transparent and Accountable

Facebook Allows Users to Delete Accounts

Yes, for quite some time, once you had a Facebook account, it wasn't going anywhere. Now, fortunately for college students and people with no attention span everywhere, Facebook now allows said people to delete their Facebook accounts. This was in direct response to user complaints about not being able to delete their accounts, if desired. Even if users were able to delete their own accounts, there were no obvious directions on how to do that. Another reason that Facebook decided to allow users to delete their accounts was a reason that could have gotten Facebook sued if they did not address it: privacy. The "I didn't actually make a Facebook" E-mails were really racking up in Facebook's inbox, and Facebook sometimes made it all too easy for people to research intimate/private/personal details of users' lives. At this point, deleting your account is just a help-page away. Facebook admins are considering adding a "delete account" button.

Source: The Inquirer

zekrahminator, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Facebook Making Pages More Transparent and Accountable - Similar Threads - Facebook Making Pages

2. How do I make the taskbar be more transparent

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make the taskbar be more transparent: The taskbar has some transparency effects, but it's limited to lights and background colours. I want it to show text and images blurred out. Like the old windows aero theme. Where the taskbar showed everything that was behind with a cool blur. submitted by /u/al3x_7788...
  3. Is it possible to make start menu more transparent?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to make start menu more transparent?: I would like to make the start menu more transparent. Ideally without 3rd party tools. submitted by /u/noobatanything [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hj2lah/is_it_possible_to_make_start_menu_more_transparent/
  4. Page Flickering on Facebook

in Browsers and Email
    Page Flickering on Facebook: Hello all, I'm running Windows 10 version 1903 & have noticed that sometimes on Facebook that the page flickers up & down slightly. Not sure what is causing this. Any advice would be very appreciated. 149095
  5. Facebook page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Facebook page: When signing in, FB page briefly then get an error that this page can not be loaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-page/661038a2-d748-4ff6-89c7-5b0f53d65df8
  6. Make Taskbar More Transparent In 1803?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Make Taskbar More Transparent In 1803?: Not a major issue, but kind of annoying me as it appears slightly transparent, but not enough. I use a solid black background, and it appears grey. Anyway to make it more transparent? I can't find any setting to adjust it. 109056
  7. Transparent Tiles, Transparent File Explorer and more!!

Transparent Tiles, Transparent File Explorer and more!!: Hey everyone! Just thought I would show you some screenshots of a transparency effect anyone can achieve using an application called Glass2k. This program allows any application including Universal Windows Apps, as well as the Action Center, Smart menu including tiles and...
  8. Is there a way to make account pictures square and/or transparent?

Is there a way to make account pictures square and/or transparent?: Is there a mod or something out there (or a registry edit maybe?) that will make the profile pictures for accounts square instead of circular, and use a transparent background? I have a custom image I'd like to use, but it gets rendered with a black background and parts get...
  9. How to make the login account pic transparent?

How to make the login account pic transparent?: how to make it transparent or to just completely remove it? 56535
  10. Make Taskbar More Transparent In 1803?

Make Taskbar More Transparent In 1803?: Not here Mike......did the reg file, rebooted the system and no luck.......maybe there is something in my settings that is stopping it.....Oh well, not sure I really wanted it clear, just thought I would try to confirm your findings.. It's not completely clear, still has a...