Windows 10: facebook messanger for kids

Discus and support facebook messanger for kids in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; How can I download facebook messanger for kids... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by PennyHenson1, Apr 11, 2020.

1. facebook messanger for kids

How can I download facebook messanger for kids

:)

PennyHenson1, Apr 11, 2020

2. voice caling in facebook messanger

I know it's facebook's duty , but Like Android/IOS we wp user should & must get the free voice calling in windows phone's facebook messanger. Otherwise it shall be remain as a great inferiority of windows phone.

PrasantaParida, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Facebook messangers call issue

Sir, I can't call to anyone from Facebook messanger, but other companies mobile can call , please help me in this mettar

amjadbajwa, Apr 11, 2020
  4. FallWar Win User

facebook messanger for kids

Lumia 800 - Messanger problem Facebook synchronization 83CF1109 error

Hello.

I have one problem with messanger.

When I add facebook account in my lumia 800 It says that it must connect with windows live.

I accept itd and then I see 83CF1109 error.It can't synchronization.

I have got all facebook contacts but I can't use Messanger.

When I go to live.com I see all my friends online in Messanger but I have got only problem with my telephone.

I have on facebook Messanger in settings

Please help me with this

FallWar, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

facebook messanger for kids

1. facebook messanger for kids - Similar Threads - facebook messanger kids

2. darn kids!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    darn kids!: my daughter was playing on the xbox i got for christmas and i have a regular screen time limit about 2 hours weekdays and ive just realized that shes been playing more than 4 hours on weekdays! i had to take the controller and hide it in my office so she couldnt play more...
  3. windows admin. is now logging in as my facebook messenger kids profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows admin. is now logging in as my facebook messenger kids profile: why is windows logging in under my child's facebook messenger kids name. why can't I log back in as myself and where did they get my childs fb account?...
  4. I forget my password for my facebook messanger account. How do I access because it has been...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forget my password for my facebook messanger account. How do I access because it has been...: How do I find out my facebook password ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forget-my-password-for-my-facebook-messanger/0282e4d4-51dc-4345-9bfa-88d67fb9e57e
  5. Kids safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Kids safety: Hello I was wondering if there is an easy way to set up a surface pro as a kid friendly tablet? For example my son will be online learning and I want him to be able to log into the surface pro log into the websites only allowed for his class online and nothing else. How do...
  6. how do I make my internal microphone work with facebook messanger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I make my internal microphone work with facebook messanger: I have an internal microphone on my laptop. When I try to video call someone on Facebook messenger it says messenger needs to access your microphone. How do I let it access the microphone that is clearly installed in my laptop and has been given access to everything, is there...
  7. messanging app for intranet

messanging app for intranet: Any messaging app you can suggest me to use on intranet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messanging-app-for-intranet/c10f39d1-85ce-46d6-a4d2-5e9fa343ebf6
  8. Messanger

Messanger: Facebook messenger when I tried to make a call Microphone permissions In your device setting, make sure messenger is aloud to use your microphone My microphone is on for app setting of messenger and Facebook but still keeps giving me same message. Also now I am having...
  9. Kid version

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Kid version: My grandfather is extremely computer illiterate. Is there a way to set up Windows 10 so he can't download programs and mess up his computer? submitted by /u/wrathofjhan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dwzrcd/kid_version/
  10. New Sleep Mode for Facebook Messenger Kids app

in Windows 10 News
    New Sleep Mode for Facebook Messenger Kids app: [img] Messenger Kids was built to give parents more control and to give kids a safer space to message and video chat with close friends and family. Parental controls are core to the Messenger Kids experience, and today we’re launching a sleep mode for the app— a new...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. please which site can i download facebook messanger