Windows 10: Facebook messenger chat window keeps opening up upon Windows Startup

Discus and support Facebook messenger chat window keeps opening up upon Windows Startup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Facebook messenger chat window keeps opening up upon Windows Startup. I do not want this to happen anymore. Please tell me how to stop it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Johnnyzenith, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Facebook messenger chat window keeps opening up upon Windows Startup

Facebook messenger chat window keeps opening up upon Windows Startup. I do not want this to happen anymore. Please tell me how to stop it.

:)

Johnnyzenith, Jun 10, 2021

2. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Chatting with Facebook frnds chat in IM for Nokia

Hello,

I can use yahoo messenger through IM for nokia. Yahoo messenger has integrated facebook frnds list with yahoo messenger frnds list. Still I am unable to acess my facebook frnds list through my OVI Chat. Any help for this application in chatting with facebook
    frnds

jithosh---01, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Silverel Win User

Facebook messenger chat window keeps opening up upon Windows Startup

Getting rid of Windows Messenger? How?

It's a component service, not in add/remove programs.

To turn on the Do not allow Windows Messenger to be run option, follow these steps:
    1. Click Start, click Run, type gpedit.msc, and then click OK.
    2. In Group Policy, expand Local Computer Policy, expand Computer Configuration, expand Administrative Templates, expand Windows Components, and then expand Windows Messenger.
    3. Double-click Do not allow Windows Messenger to be run, and then click Enabled.
    4. Click OK.

Silverel, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Facebook messenger chat window keeps opening up upon Windows Startup

1. Facebook messenger chat window keeps opening up upon Windows Startup - Similar Threads - Facebook messenger chat

2. Facebook Messenger on Windows 10 opens the chat box on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook Messenger on Windows 10 opens the chat box on startup: I do not mind Messenger running on startup but it always opens up on startup on the screen. How do I stop it doing this? It never did this before....
  3. Facebook messenger Windows App keeps opening up on Windows Startup

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Facebook messenger Windows App keeps opening up on Windows Startup: Facebook messenger Windows App keeps opening up on Windows Startup on the screen. I absolutely do not want it to. How do I stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-messenger-windows-app-keeps-opening-up-on/2bd4fce0-d0fe-472c-b544-60701b3e8391
  4. Facebook Messenger app not opening

Facebook Messenger app not opening: Hi, I am trying to use the facebook messenger app on my windows 10 laptop. However if I try open the app nothing happens. Also if I try to go to the uninstall/change program options to repaid or uninstall the app it is not in the list of programs. It was working fine...
  5. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Customization
    Facebook Messenger: Hi I am getting the following message when I try to make a video call. However it does not allow me to turn the camera and mic on. Can you help? Please allow camera and microphone access Allow Messenger to use your camera and microphone so that others on the call can see and...
  6. Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger: I could not make an audio call from FB Messenger but I could on Viber and Zoom. I plan to uninstall, reinstall Messenger but I don't see the app on the uninstall app of the control panel. Facebook app is not also there. What shall I do? Thank you. Elvie...
  7. Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger: How do I remove facebook messenger from my desktop computer and if I do can I still get messages on my desktop (windows 10). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-messenger/6d59e6d1-b30e-4beb-b87a-9e545a37ee84
  8. Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger: Hello! I have a problem with Facebook Messenger. Each time I try to login to my Facebook Account from the Facebook Messenger Desktop app, I receive an error message telling me that the Security Code I enter (sent to my Mobile Phone) is not correct. This doesn't happen when I...
  9. Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger: Ok so, I don't know if anyone else has problems with Facebook Messenger. There's a couple of problems I see. Every night, my girlfriend I will talk, and then tell each other goodnight, or she'll take a nap during the day time. I have no problem with that. She's pregnant....
  10. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Support
    Facebook Messenger: Ok so, I don't know if anyone else has problems with Facebook Messenger. There's a couple of problems I see. Every night, my girlfriend I will talk, and then tell each other goodnight, or she'll take a nap during the day time. I have no problem with that. She's pregnant....