Windows 10: Facebook & Messenger Crashing / Closing Down Instantly

Discus and support Facebook & Messenger Crashing / Closing Down Instantly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HI Guys Since the latest Anniversary Update, i have two Store Apps that will not run, Facebook and FB Messenger. I can install open login page but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by thorrrr, Aug 21, 2016.

1. thorrrr Win User

Facebook & Messenger Crashing / Closing Down Instantly

HI Guys

Since the latest Anniversary Update, i have two Store Apps that will not run, Facebook and FB Messenger. I can install open login page but after entering details both do the same they close down!!!.

I have followed several leads the fix app from Microsoft deleted the packages from App data. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times.
    Tried CCleaner registry fix nothing seems to work anybody found a fix?

:)

thorrrr, Aug 21, 2016

2. Outdated and Worst Facebook & Messenger Apps.

The Facebook and Facebook Messenger applications are outdated. They open too much slowly. Crashes frequently eve time you open it or use it. Facebook and Facebook Messenger ar too old and doesn't have all the new features like the Android Facebook and Facebook
    Messenger App.

Please do Upgrade Facebook and Facebook Messenger App and solve all these problems.

AbhinandanBag, Aug 21, 2016
  3. Outdated and Worst Facebook & Messenger Apps.

kawu saidu, Aug 21, 2016
Thema:

Facebook & Messenger Crashing / Closing Down Instantly

1. Facebook & Messenger Crashing / Closing Down Instantly - Similar Threads - Facebook Messenger Crashing

2. Facebook Messenger App Downloaded Via App Store Opens and Crashes instantly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook Messenger App Downloaded Via App Store Opens and Crashes instantly.: List from event viewer below...Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 30/11/2022 10:08:30 Event ID: 1000 Task Category: Application Crashing Events Level: Error Keywords: User: DESKTOP-50S8R05\My Computer: DESKTOP-50S8R03 Description: Faulting application name:...
  3. Facebook Messenger App Downloaded Via App Store Opens and Crashes instantly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook Messenger App Downloaded Via App Store Opens and Crashes instantly.: List from event viewer below...Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 30/11/2022 10:08:30 Event ID: 1000 Task Category: Application Crashing Events Level: Error Keywords: User: DESKTOP-50S8R05\My Computer: DESKTOP-50S8R03 Description: Faulting application name:...
  4. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Customization
    Facebook Messenger: Hi I am getting the following message when I try to make a video call. However it does not allow me to turn the camera and mic on. Can you help? Please allow camera and microphone access Allow Messenger to use your camera and microphone so that others on the call can see and...
  5. Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger: I could not make an audio call from FB Messenger but I could on Viber and Zoom. I plan to uninstall, reinstall Messenger but I don't see the app on the uninstall app of the control panel. Facebook app is not also there. What shall I do? Thank you. Elvie...
  6. Facebook messenger

Facebook messenger: I had to reset my evoo laptop a few days ago because my grandson did something to it and nothing was working right. Yesterday I went thru my app library and re-installed a few of the apps I use most that were on here before, messenger being one. All of them except messenger...
  7. Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger: How do I remove facebook messenger from my desktop computer and if I do can I still get messages on my desktop (windows 10). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-messenger/6d59e6d1-b30e-4beb-b87a-9e545a37ee84
  8. Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger: Hello! I have a problem with Facebook Messenger. Each time I try to login to my Facebook Account from the Facebook Messenger Desktop app, I receive an error message telling me that the Security Code I enter (sent to my Mobile Phone) is not correct. This doesn't happen when I...
  9. Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger: Ok so, I don't know if anyone else has problems with Facebook Messenger. There's a couple of problems I see. Every night, my girlfriend I will talk, and then tell each other goodnight, or she'll take a nap during the day time. I have no problem with that. She's pregnant....
  10. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Support
    Facebook Messenger: Ok so, I don't know if anyone else has problems with Facebook Messenger. There's a couple of problems I see. Every night, my girlfriend I will talk, and then tell each other goodnight, or she'll take a nap during the day time. I have no problem with that. She's pregnant....