Windows 10: Facebook Messenger gets new look and features

Discus and support Facebook Messenger gets new look and features in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, Messenger gets a new look to mark our continued evolution from a simple way to message your Facebook friends, to a place to hang out with your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Facebook Messenger gets new look and features

Source: The Future of Messaging is Now – Messenger News

:)

Brink, Oct 13, 2020

2. First look at Facebook and Facebook Messenger for Windows 10 Mobile

First look at Facebook and Facebook Messenger for Windows 10 Mobile

Facebook Messenger gets new look and features [​IMG]

Read more: http://mspoweruser.com/first-look-fa...ows-10-mobile/

Cluster Head, Oct 13, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Facebook enhances Messenger Rooms experience with new features

Source: Messenger Enhances Your Rooms Experience with New Features – Messenger News

Brink, Oct 13, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Facebook Adds New Feature to Messenger for Valentine's Day

In the spirit of feeling all the feelings, we thought it would be timely to share how people in the Messenger community express their love and adoration.
    We found that emojis are the new love language: people share over 2 billion emojis every day on Messenger, with
    ranking in the top five most popular emojis.
    Men and women actually express their love (via emojis) pretty similarly! For example,
    is the second most popular emoji for both men and women.
    For those who like to personalize their chats, red is the most popular chat color and
    is the most popular custom emoji.

And to no surprise, Messenger continues to be the place where people come to connect and share when they’re feeling the love. Valentine’s Day was one of the most popular and active days on Messenger last year – we’re excited to see if that holds true for this year!

Facebook Messenger gets new look and features screenshot-2018-02-09-11-40-30-1.png

If you’re planning to send someone a love note tomorrow, make it special this year with a variety of fun filters and effects in the Messenger Camera. Try out the heart eyes filter (open your mouth and you’ll see a fun animation), add some festive flair with a falling candy heart effect, or channel your inner royalty with the Queen of Hearts filter. The Messenger Camera is one tap or swipe away whether you’re already in a conversation or you’ve just opened the app.

Facebook Messenger gets new look and features all-three-1-2.png

All of these festive filters and effects are also available in Messenger video chat! You can call a loved one by starting or opening a one-on-one or group chat and tap the video icon in the top right corner. Then tap the star icon to access all of the fun filters and effects.

Source: Feeling the Love with Messenger | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Facebook Messenger gets new look and features - Similar Threads - Facebook Messenger gets

2. New safety features for Facebook Messenger to give more control

in Windows 10 News
    New safety features for Facebook Messenger to give more control: [img] When people trust their messages are private and feel safe online, they can express themselves freely. We build features that empower people to stay in control of their privacy and avoid potential abuse or harm. Safer Internet Day is a chance to remind everyone about...
  3. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Customization
    Facebook Messenger: Hi I am getting the following message when I try to make a video call. However it does not allow me to turn the camera and mic on. Can you help? Please allow camera and microphone access Allow Messenger to use your camera and microphone so that others on the call can see and...
  4. Facebook enhances Messenger Rooms experience with new features

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook enhances Messenger Rooms experience with new features: Today, we’re announcing new features to enhance your experience in Messenger Rooms, joinable group video calls that make it easy to spend quality time with friends, loved ones and people who share your interests. Personalize your Room In addition to...
  5. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook Messenger: I could not make an audio call from FB Messenger but I could on Viber and Zoom. I plan to uninstall, reinstall Messenger but I don't see the app on the uninstall app of the control panel. Facebook app is not also there. What shall I do? Thank you. Elvie...
  6. Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger: How do I remove facebook messenger from my desktop computer and if I do can I still get messages on my desktop (windows 10). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-messenger/6d59e6d1-b30e-4beb-b87a-9e545a37ee84
  7. Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger: Hello! I have a problem with Facebook Messenger. Each time I try to login to my Facebook Account from the Facebook Messenger Desktop app, I receive an error message telling me that the Security Code I enter (sent to my Mobile Phone) is not correct. This doesn't happen when I...
  8. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Support
    Facebook Messenger: Ok so, I don't know if anyone else has problems with Facebook Messenger. There's a couple of problems I see. Every night, my girlfriend I will talk, and then tell each other goodnight, or she'll take a nap during the day time. I have no problem with that. She's pregnant....
  9. First look at Facebook and Facebook Messenger for Windows 10 Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    First look at Facebook and Facebook Messenger for Windows 10 Mobile: First look at Facebook and Facebook Messenger for Windows 10 Mobile [img] [img] [img] Facebook may have released some its apps for Windows 10 , but its flagship apps still remain absent on Windows 10 Mobile. While Windows 10 Mobile can indeed use Microsoft and...
  10. Facebook Adds New Feature to Messenger for Valentine's Day

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook Adds New Feature to Messenger for Valentine's Day: Messenger is a special place to connect and share with the people most important to you – whether making date night plans with your partner, arranging a girls night out with your closest friends, or jumping on a group video chat to catch up with your family. In light of...