Windows 10: Facebook Messenger Introduces App Lock and New Privacy Settings

Discus and support Facebook Messenger Introduces App Lock and New Privacy Settings in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Privacy is at the heart of Messenger - where you can be yourself with the people who matter most to you, whether that's through a message,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Facebook Messenger Introduces App Lock and New Privacy Settings

Source: Messenger Introduces App Lock and New Privacy Settings - About Facebook

:)

Brink, Jul 23, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Source: Messenger Introduces App Lock and New Privacy Settings - About Facebook

Brink, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Facebook introduces new Messenger 4 app

Familiar: Keeps What You Know and Love
    While Messenger 4 is all about simpler and easier-to-use messaging, we’re still keeping all of the features that help you connect with the people you care about. Whether you want to poll your friends on which movie to see, split the bill for last night’s dinner, share your live location to find friends at a music festival, challenge them to your favorite games, or catch up in a group video chat, we aren’t changing anything about what you’ve always loved about Messenger.

Facebook Messenger Introduces App Lock and New Privacy Settings messenger-4-dark-mode-ios.png

Personal: Created With You in Mind
    It can take time to get used to changes in an app you rely on every day, which is why we’re rolling out Messenger 4 in phases. We have a handful of new features we’re planning to introduce in the near future, like Dark Mode, a re-skinned interface that cuts down on the glare from your phone. So take your time, settle in, and we’ll be back with more soon.

Welcome to the new Messenger.

Source: Say Hello to the New Messenger: Introducing Messenger 4 | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Facebook introduces new Messenger 4 app

Familiar: Keeps What You Know and Love
    While Messenger 4 is all about simpler and easier-to-use messaging, we’re still keeping all of the features that help you connect with the people you care about. Whether you want to poll your friends on which movie to see, split the bill for last night’s dinner, share your live location to find friends at a music festival, challenge them to your favorite games, or catch up in a group video chat, we aren’t changing anything about what you’ve always loved about Messenger.

Facebook Messenger Introduces App Lock and New Privacy Settings messenger-4-dark-mode-ios.png

Personal: Created With You in Mind
    It can take time to get used to changes in an app you rely on every day, which is why we’re rolling out Messenger 4 in phases. We have a handful of new features we’re planning to introduce in the near future, like Dark Mode, a re-skinned interface that cuts down on the glare from your phone. So take your time, settle in, and we’ll be back with more soon.

Welcome to the new Messenger.

Source: Say Hello to the New Messenger: Introducing Messenger 4 | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

1. Facebook Messenger Introduces App Lock and New Privacy Settings - Similar Threads - Facebook Messenger Introduces

2. Facebook Messenger App Logs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Facebook Messenger App Logs: I found a folder labeled "logs" that has nearly 4gb of text documents just sitting on my PCusername>AppData>LocalLow>Messenger>logsis it safe to delete the contents of this folder? seems like a massive paperweight to me....
  3. Facebook introduces Vanish Mode for Messenger and Instagram

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook introduces Vanish Mode for Messenger and Instagram: Sometimes a message is just spontaneous – something you want to say in the moment without worrying about it sticking around. That’s why we’re excited to introduce vanish mode on Messenger, which lets you send messages that disappear...
  4. Facebook introduces Watch Together on Messenger

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook introduces Watch Together on Messenger: Some things are simply better together. Earlier this year, we rolled out several new tools to help you stay more connected with your friends and family, no matter where they are. And today, we’re announcing Watch Together so you can enjoy Facebook Watch videos...
  5. Facebook introduces a Forwarding Limit on Messenger

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook introduces a Forwarding Limit on Messenger: [ATTACH] As a part of our ongoing efforts to provide people with a safer, more private messaging experience, today we're introducing a forwarding limit on Messenger, so messages can only be forwarded to five people or groups at a time. Limiting forwarding is an effective...
  6. Facebook introduces Business Inbox in Messenger for iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook introduces Business Inbox in Messenger for iOS and Android: Today we’re launching a new business inbox in Messenger to help businesses respond to customer messages and easily toggle between their personal and business accounts in the Messenger app. According to our research, over 90% of Facebook business admins already use...
  7. Facebook Introducing Messenger Rooms and More Ways to Connect

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook Introducing Messenger Rooms and More Ways to Connect: Facebook’s products have always been about connecting people. Over the years we’ve focused on how to help people feel present with one another even when they’re not in the same place. Today, video helps most of us bridge the distance....
  8. Facebook messenger app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook messenger app: The facebook messenger app keeps saying "an error has occurred when trying to get access to microphone: hardware access error" However it only says this when I try to do a video call. when I go an audio call it won't let me turn on my camera. I've made sure both are turned on...
  9. Facebook introduces new Messenger 4 app

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook introduces new Messenger 4 app: Starting today, we’re rolling out a new, simplified version of Messenger: Messenger 4. In a recent Messenger study, 7 out of 10 (71%) people told us simplicity is the top priority for them in a messaging app (1). Among people surveyed who are messaging more frequently, 62%...
  10. Uninstalled Facebook & Messenger App.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalled Facebook & Messenger App.: Facebook & Messenger have not worked at all since the last two updates. They are still working on my Asus Laptop & Lumia 950xl smart phone. The apps are just not to work on my PC. Which is running Window 10 Pro. Have tried just about everything I can think of. I think it's...