Windows 10: facebook messenger video calling

Discus and support facebook messenger video calling in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; If I try to use fb messenger video call I get this message -! But microphone is turned on, and access allowed for messengers? An error occurred... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AndyHavill, Mar 26, 2020.

1. facebook messenger video calling

If I try to use fb messenger video call I get this message -!

But microphone is turned on, and access allowed for messengers?

An error occurred while trying to get access to the microphone:
    Access to media devices has been denied.

:)

AndyHavill, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Dindrtahl Win User

Installed Facebook Messenger on my laptop, can't video call.

Whenever I press the video call button, a notification appears which says "Turn On Camera. In your device settings make sure Messenger is allowed to use your camera." and has only two options "Cancel" and "Open Settings".
    I went to Camera Privacy Settings and Messenger was already allowed by default to use it, but still whenever I press the video call button I get the same notification.
    The webcam works fine on the facebook site.

Dindrtahl, Mar 26, 2020
  3. facebook messenger voice calls and video calls not working with windows 10 edge

All my settings are as you suggested except that I cannot the messenge app I am not on a laptop but on a minitower.GTheprobesintaht allworsk fro 2 -3 min then broken and we have to re

call

ulvehylet3445utreise, Mar 26, 2020
  4. facebook messenger video calling

facebook messenger voice calls and video calls not working with windows 10 edge

zechariaharoun1, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

facebook messenger video calling

1. facebook messenger video calling - Similar Threads - facebook messenger video

2. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Customization
    Facebook Messenger: Hi I am getting the following message when I try to make a video call. However it does not allow me to turn the camera and mic on. Can you help? Please allow camera and microphone access Allow Messenger to use your camera and microphone so that others on the call can see and...
  3. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook Messenger: I could not make an audio call from FB Messenger but I could on Viber and Zoom. I plan to uninstall, reinstall Messenger but I don't see the app on the uninstall app of the control panel. Facebook app is not also there. What shall I do? Thank you. Elvie...
  4. Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger: How do I remove facebook messenger from my desktop computer and if I do can I still get messages on my desktop (windows 10). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-messenger/6d59e6d1-b30e-4beb-b87a-9e545a37ee84
  5. Facebook Messenger Voice and Video calls not working with on new Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook Messenger Voice and Video calls not working with on new Edge: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Facebook quietly upgraded its Messenger app for Windows 10 with the ability to make voice and video calls. The feature worked with all major browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Edge. However, many users report the Facebook Messenger...
  6. Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger: Hello! I have a problem with Facebook Messenger. Each time I try to login to my Facebook Account from the Facebook Messenger Desktop app, I receive an error message telling me that the Security Code I enter (sent to my Mobile Phone) is not correct. This doesn't happen when I...
  7. messenger video calls

messenger video calls: How do Imake video calls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messenger-video-calls/acbdb45f-e750-4eee-8a7a-9fe04e80c72e
  8. Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger: Ok so, I don't know if anyone else has problems with Facebook Messenger. There's a couple of problems I see. Every night, my girlfriend I will talk, and then tell each other goodnight, or she'll take a nap during the day time. I have no problem with that. She's pregnant....
  9. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Support
    Facebook Messenger: Ok so, I don't know if anyone else has problems with Facebook Messenger. There's a couple of problems I see. Every night, my girlfriend I will talk, and then tell each other goodnight, or she'll take a nap during the day time. I have no problem with that. She's pregnant....
  10. Installed Facebook Messenger on my laptop, can't video call.

Installed Facebook Messenger on my laptop, can't video call.: Whenever I press the video call button, a notification appears which says "Turn On Camera. In your device settings make sure Messenger is allowed to use your camera." and has only two options "Cancel" and "Open Settings". I went to Camera Privacy Settings and Messenger was...