Windows 10: Facebook Messenger Voice and Video calls not working with on new Edge

Discus and support Facebook Messenger Voice and Video calls not working with on new Edge in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Facebook quietly upgraded its Messenger app for Windows 10 with the ability to make voice and video calls. The feature worked with all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 5, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Facebook Messenger Voice and Video calls not working with on new Edge

WinClub, May 5, 2019

2. facebook messenger voice calls and video calls not working with windows 10 edge

i have had to install google chrome in order to use video and call chat on facebook messenger i have to log into facebook through chrome and not even bother with the apps as they only work for messenging not voice or video and i have been told the reason
    is to do with windows 10 edge not allowing addons think that this problem should have been sorted by now dose anyone else have any solutions or the same problem with the facebook app

kellyjohnson1993, May 5, 2019
  3. Anna Bol Win User
    facebook messenger voice calls and video calls not working with windows 10 edge

We would suggest you configure the privacy settings of your device to
    allow the Messenger app to use your camera and microphone to enable the voice and video calls on Facebook. For further
    information about privacy settings, refer to this

link
    . You can also follow the
    steps below:

• Press the Windows icon, go to
      Settings.

• Click
      Privacy.

• Go to
      Camera. Make sure that it is turned
      on and that the Messenger app on under
      Choose apps that can use your camera
      is set to
      On.

• Go to
      Microphone. Make sure that it is also turned on and that the Messenger
      app on under Choose
      apps that can use your microphone
      is set to
      On.

Let us know how it goes.

Anna Bol, May 5, 2019
  4. Anna Bol Win User

facebook messenger voice calls and video calls not working with windows 10 edge

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, are you using the latest version of Facebook messenger? What happens when you try to do a voice call or a video call on Facebook messenger? Are you receiving an error message?

Microsoft Edge doesn't support any add-ons. For further information, refer to this

link

We are looking forward to your response.

Anna Bol, May 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Facebook Messenger Voice and Video calls not working with on new Edge - Similar Threads - Facebook Messenger Voice

2. Video group call is not working -messenger app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Video group call is not working -messenger app: Hello.I have installed messenger app via windows store.I noticed that video calling group is not working .Is working with one person only.I saw in internet that via chrome video group calling is supported.I use messenger web app via chrome...
  3. Can't receive video calls in FB Messenger, but can make voice calls

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't receive video calls in FB Messenger, but can make voice calls: Hi - I have a strange problem with making video calls on FB messenger. My main browser is Chrome, operating system Windows 10. I can make voice calls so the microphone is working. When I try to take part in a video call, to receive the call ai get a message that says I...
  4. facebook messenger video calling

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    facebook messenger video calling: If I try to use fb messenger video call I get this message -! But microphone is turned on, and access allowed for messengers? An error occurred while trying to get access to the microphone: Access to media devices has been denied....
  5. windows 10 facebook messenger no audio on voice call

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 facebook messenger no audio on voice call: Hello several months ago I got a call through facebook messenger on my windows 10 laptop (using google chrome) and everything worked fine. Made few more calls after that and everything worked and audio was very clear on my external speakers. A week ago I got a call from...
  6. cannot make voice calls while in Messenger

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot make voice calls while in Messenger: I cannot make voice calls while in messenger? I have checked privacy to make sure microphone and camera is on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-make-voice-calls-while-in-messenger/9d7eaf6c-8d7c-479c-b05c-1dbd787039c7
  7. Facebook reinstalled but Messenger will not work.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Facebook reinstalled but Messenger will not work.: I deleted Facebook from Windows because Messenger was hanging up. Now I have Facebook reinstalled but Messenger will not work. Anyone ever had this happen? Thanks...
  8. messenger video calls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    messenger video calls: How do Imake video calls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messenger-video-calls/acbdb45f-e750-4eee-8a7a-9fe04e80c72e
  9. New multiplayer video chat AR games in Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 News
    New multiplayer video chat AR games in Facebook Messenger: [ATTACH] For the moments when we can’t be together IRL, Messenger video chat helps you connect in real-time with the people you care about most. Chatting face-to-face live makes all the difference when you have exciting news to share, you need a study buddy for a big test,...
  10. Installed Facebook Messenger on my laptop, can't video call.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installed Facebook Messenger on my laptop, can't video call.: Whenever I press the video call button, a notification appears which says "Turn On Camera. In your device settings make sure Messenger is allowed to use your camera." and has only two options "Cancel" and "Open Settings". I went to Camera Privacy Settings and Messenger was...