Windows 10: Facebook messenger Windows App keeps opening up on Windows Startup

Discus and support Facebook messenger Windows App keeps opening up on Windows Startup in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Facebook messenger Windows App keeps opening up on Windows Startup on the screen. I absolutely do not want it to. How do I stop this?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Johnnyzenith, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Facebook messenger Windows App keeps opening up on Windows Startup

Facebook messenger Windows App keeps opening up on Windows Startup on the screen. I absolutely do not want it to. How do I stop this?

:)

Johnnyzenith, Jan 6, 2021
  2. Johnno61 Win User

Windows 10 Facebook & Messenger Apps

Hi All

Just touching base on Windows 10 Facebook & Messenger Apps. They still aren't working on my end. Even after the latest update. Which was Sat 15/10/ 2016.

Any suggestions & ideas, would be appreciated. Thankyou.

Cheers & Good Day....... Facebook messenger Windows App keeps opening up on Windows Startup :) Facebook messenger Windows App keeps opening up on Windows Startup :) Facebook messenger Windows App keeps opening up on Windows Startup :) Facebook messenger Windows App keeps opening up on Windows Startup :)

Johnno61, Jan 6, 2021
  3. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Jan 6, 2021
  4. thomcats Win User

Facebook messenger Windows App keeps opening up on Windows Startup

I want to remove Facebook Messenger

You're quite right about the version. I'm out to kill the Facebook Messenger. Thought that possibly removing the Windows app might help, but it doesn't. Will look into the URL you suggested above. Thanks! Facebook messenger Windows App keeps opening up on Windows Startup :)

thomcats, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

Facebook messenger Windows App keeps opening up on Windows Startup

1. Facebook messenger Windows App keeps opening up on Windows Startup - Similar Threads - Facebook messenger App

2. Facebook messenger chat window keeps opening up upon Windows Startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook messenger chat window keeps opening up upon Windows Startup: Facebook messenger chat window keeps opening up upon Windows Startup. I do not want this to happen anymore. Please tell me how to stop it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-messenger-chat-window-keeps-opening-up/f5023761-13eb-4a2e-ae22-016fc84b594f
  3. Facebook Messenger App Logs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Facebook Messenger App Logs: I found a folder labeled "logs" that has nearly 4gb of text documents just sitting on my PCusername>AppData>LocalLow>Messenger>logsis it safe to delete the contents of this folder? seems like a massive paperweight to me....
  4. Facebook Messenger on Windows 10 opens the chat box on startup

Facebook Messenger on Windows 10 opens the chat box on startup: I do not mind Messenger running on startup but it always opens up on startup on the screen. How do I stop it doing this? It never did this before....
  5. Facebook Messenger app not opening

Facebook Messenger app not opening: Hi, I am trying to use the facebook messenger app on my windows 10 laptop. However if I try open the app nothing happens. Also if I try to go to the uninstall/change program options to repaid or uninstall the app it is not in the list of programs. It was working fine...
  6. Windows 10- facebook messenger app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10- facebook messenger app: Hi, hope someone can help me. I have been recently trying to use the messenger app on my laptop to make video calls. However its keeps saying I must allow access to my camera and my microphone. However I have already gone into my settings and allowed access. There is nothing...
  7. Facebook messenger app

Facebook messenger app: The facebook messenger app keeps saying "an error has occurred when trying to get access to microphone: hardware access error" However it only says this when I try to do a video call. when I go an audio call it won't let me turn on my camera. I've made sure both are turned on...
  8. Windows 10 Facebook Messenger App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Facebook Messenger App: I tried logging into the Facebook Messenger app today on my laptop and I keep getting the incorrect password message, even though I have reset my password multiple times already. The app was working fine on my desktop before this issue happened, and now I log on to the app on...
  9. Uninstalled Facebook & Messenger App.

Uninstalled Facebook & Messenger App.: Facebook & Messenger have not worked at all since the last two updates. They are still working on my Asus Laptop & Lumia 950xl smart phone. The apps are just not to work on my PC. Which is running Window 10 Pro. Have tried just about everything I can think of. I think it's...
  10. Windows 10 Facebook & Messenger Apps

Windows 10 Facebook & Messenger Apps: Hi All Just touching base on Windows 10 Facebook & Messenger Apps. They still aren't working on my end. Even after the latest update. Which was Sat 15/10/ 2016. Any suggestions & ideas, would be appreciated. Thankyou. Cheers & Good Day....... *Smile *Smile *Smile...