Windows 10: Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone

Discus and support Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I try to video chat with someone on Facebook, I get that message. Code: An error occurred when tryin to get access to camera and/or microphone.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bbuchler2018, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone

When I try to video chat with someone on Facebook, I get that message.
    Code:
    An error occurred when tryin to get access to camera and/or microphone. Hardware access error. To make a call on Facebook, you need to turn on your camera and microphone on. It used to work fine. Now I have that error in all my browsers. And it's activated. Have verified privacy settings to allow both of them.

:)

bbuchler2018, Oct 6, 2019

2. Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone

Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone [​IMG]

3. Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone

Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone [​IMG]

4. bro67 Win User

Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone

Do not need that screenshot. You need to physically boot into the bios when you power on the machine and check to see if there are settings to disable the mic and camera.

bro67, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone - Similar Threads - Facebook messenger won't

2. camera and microphone access to messenger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera and microphone access to messenger: how do i allow for camera and microphone access to messenger in order to make video calls from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-and-microphone-access-to-messenger/380e6996-7670-4ced-a623-b6ccb9996927
  3. camera and microphone access to messenger

in Windows 10 Customization
    camera and microphone access to messenger: how do i allow for camera and microphone access to messenger in order to make video calls from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-and-microphone-access-to-messenger/380e6996-7670-4ced-a623-b6ccb9996927
  4. camera and microphone access to messenger

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Customization
    Facebook Messenger: Hi I am getting the following message when I try to make a video call. However it does not allow me to turn the camera and mic on. Can you help? Please allow camera and microphone access Allow Messenger to use your camera and microphone so that others on the call can see and...
  6. Camera when using facebook messenger

Camera when using facebook messenger: HI, How would I go about using the camera to take a picture when I am using Facebook Messenger on a computer. When I click for more options, it doesn't show a picture of a camera in there is there any way I can activate the camera....
  7. Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger: I could not make an audio call from FB Messenger but I could on Viber and Zoom. I plan to uninstall, reinstall Messenger but I don't see the app on the uninstall app of the control panel. Facebook app is not also there. What shall I do? Thank you. Elvie...
  8. Camera and microphone not working when using facebook messenger

Camera and microphone not working when using facebook messenger: I've been trying to video call my friends using facebook messenger. It's not working on Edge or Chrome and the Messenger app. Every time I try, it comes up saying An Error occured when trying to get access to Camera and/or Microphone: Hardware Access Error....
  9. Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger: How do I remove facebook messenger from my desktop computer and if I do can I still get messages on my desktop (windows 10). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-messenger/6d59e6d1-b30e-4beb-b87a-9e545a37ee84
  10. Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Facebook messenger won't access camera or microphone: When I try to video chat with someone on Facebook, I get that message. Code: An error occurred when tryin to get access to camera and/or microphone. Hardware access error. To make a call on Facebook, you need to turn on your camera and microphone on. It used to work fine....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. access camera facebook

2. windows 10 please allow camera and microphone access messenger

3. facebook messenger app cant access cam#

4. facebook wont allow access to camera & microphone,
  5. Why wont messenger recognise that Chrome is installed,
  6. why wont my camera wont on facebook messaenger from a laptop,
  7. dont have the microphone in facebook messenger,
  8. how do i turn on camera microphone,
  9. how to turn on microphone and camera for facebook,
  10. access camera for facebook messenger,
  11. messenger 10 app An error occurred while trying to get access to the camera and/or microphone: Hardware access error but face book microphone works ok,
  12. latest windows 10 update does not allow microphone with facebook messenger,
  13. messenger cant access microphone,
  14. facebook messenger probem with microphone,
  15. facebook messenger microphone access