Windows 10: Facebook News Feed update will prioritize faster loading webpages

Discus and support Facebook News Feed update will prioritize faster loading webpages in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We’re always listening to our community to understand how we can improve their experience of News Feed. We’ve heard from people that it’s frustrating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Facebook News Feed update will prioritize faster loading webpages

Source: News Feed FYI: Showing You Stories That Link to Faster Loading Webpages | Facebook Newsroom

:)

Brink, Aug 1, 2017

2. Social App not working even after update from nokia 5th jan 2012

nokia n8 social loading feeds.

My wife and i have the same problem now, only last week she said my phone will not work on facebook the widget on main home screen will not load feeds at all, and the widget is now blank saying refresh all the time, so i linked the phone up to the computer
    and did a scan for new updates with nokia updater which you can download from nokia site.

Its now the 4th jan and the phones still will not work even after and update from a socail app,

nothing , facebook will load after a few pushes, and looks like its loading till it says loading feeds then it says the (wording unable to load news feeds)

chrisfsimmons, Aug 1, 2017
  3. N8 Software update - Social App does not work now!

My wife and i have the same problem now, only last week she said my phone will not work on facebook the widget on main home screen will not load feeds at all, and the widget is now blank saying refresh all the time, so i linked the phone up to the computer
    and did a scan for new updates with nokia updater which you can download from nokia site.

Its now the 4th jan and the phones still will not work even after and update from a socail app,

nothing , facebook will load after a few pushes, and looks like its loading till it says loading feeds then it says the (wording unable to load news feeds)

chrisfsimmons, Aug 1, 2017
Thema:

Facebook News Feed update will prioritize faster loading webpages

1. Facebook News Feed update will prioritize faster loading webpages - Similar Threads - Facebook News Feed

2. News and feed "having trouble loading your feed"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News and feed "having trouble loading your feed": I don't know why I am unable to see the news and weather anymore. I could see it just fine a couple weeks ago, but now there is an error message. I did look at some resources from 2021, but nothing has worked. I am up to date on Windows 10.The only thing I can maybe think of...
  3. News and feed "having trouble loading your feed"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News and feed "having trouble loading your feed": I don't know why I am unable to see the news and weather anymore. I could see it just fine a couple weeks ago, but now there is an error message. I did look at some resources from 2021, but nothing has worked. I am up to date on Windows 10.The only thing I can maybe think of...
  4. News and feed "having trouble loading your feed"

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 11 news feed on widget panel not loading

Windows 11 news feed on widget panel not loading: Hi, how can I fix this problem with the news feed? I already uninstalled and reinstalled the Web Experience Pack, but the problem persists https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-news-feed-on-widget-panel-not-loading/bcc79d35-3ce2-4f1f-8e46-f95496725475
  6. Microsoft News Feed won't load

Microsoft News Feed won't load: Hi, My Microsoft News app is not loading but I am connected with stable internet and can access the msn news website smoothly. The app says "an error has occurred" and prompt me to refresh the page, which does nothing. The news and interests feed on the taskbar is not loading...
  7. Facebook gives you more control and context in News Feed

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook gives you more control and context in News Feed: [ATTACH] Control What You Share Today we’re introducing a new tool to give you more control over what you share to News Feed by managing who can comment on your public posts. Now, you can control your commenting audience for a given public post by choosing from...
  8. Facebook Now Prioritizing Original News Reporting on News Feed

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook Now Prioritizing Original News Reporting on News Feed: [img] When we ask people what kind of news they want to see on Facebook, they continually tell us they want news stories that are credible and informative. Today, we’re updating the way news stories are ranked in News Feed to prioritize original reporting and...
  9. NEWS FEED PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NEWS FEED PROBLEM: Recently, News Feed has not been working. It is set to "most recent" but the posts that show are days old and the "recent" are way down there. Also, if you set this to show "recent", why doesn't it remain that way? Also, it notes when you log in, do you want to save the...
  10. hide news feed

hide news feed: How can I permanently hide news feed from edge start page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_news/hide-news-feed/6641b9fd-57f7-4d4b-a752-67ee843e7319