Windows 10: Facebook not loading properly

Discus and support Facebook not loading properly in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Facebook has stopped loading and I can't log on. A couple of months ago Facebook stopped loading on my computer, which has always run Windows 10. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kinggrace78, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Facebook not loading properly

Facebook has stopped loading and I can't log on. A couple of months ago Facebook stopped loading on my computer, which has always run Windows 10. It used to work just fine and then out of the blue, I got nothing but lines of text across the screen. I looked it up online and tried doing various things it suggested making sure I wasn't running any extensions, clearing my cache, cookies, etc.. I went as far as to clear my passwords. I have uninstalled Chrome and nothing. I have tried opening up Facebook on all three browers Chrome, Firefox, and Edge and it doesn't work on any of them. I get t

:)

kinggrace78, Apr 26, 2021
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Scrabble fail to load properly playing through facebook....

Hi Dai,

This issue might have occurred because of browser cache and temporary files. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message?
    • Is the issue specific to Scrabble?
    • Have you tried playing Scrabble through Facebook app?

I suggest you to try using Facebook app and play Scrabble check if you face issue while loading the game. Also try resetting Microsoft Edge.

Resetting Microsoft Edge will clear Cache cookies and browsing history etc. Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.

• After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see
            “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear”
            under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.
    Do let us know if the issue related to game Scrabble resolves by the above steps. so that we can assist you better.

Thank you.

Pavan_N, Apr 26, 2021
  3. Facebook won`t load properly

I switched off my laptop manually as it froze, was on Facebook at the time and now Facebook will not load properly, cannot access any games or comment on any posts - HELP

carolinewilkes, Apr 26, 2021
  4. Facebook not loading properly

Facebook will not load on

Hello Charlotte,

A latency or an issue with the web browser that you are using may have caused the discrepancy with Facebook. To help you resolve this, kindly supplement us with more information by answering the questions below.

• What is the browser that you are using?
    • Do you experience the same issue with other websites?
    • Have you tried using a different web browser?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you have done in an attempt to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your earnest response.

Vanessa Oca, Apr 26, 2021
Thema:

Facebook not loading properly

1. Facebook not loading properly - Similar Threads - Facebook loading properly

2. Thumbnails not loading properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thumbnails not loading properly: Hello! I'm facing this issue:1. Explorer.EXE not working properly and thumbnails won't load.Before facing this issue, I didn't made any changes to the system.At this moment, I saw that some files have a blank page icon and some folders, without its contents.And some icons...
  3. Facebook will not load after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Facebook will not load after update: After updating Windows 10 on May 18, I can't connect to Facebook sign-in page. Getting error message: "The page isn't redirecting properly" Does not seem to be a browser problem. Does the same thing on different browsersI use Firefox. Not a facebook problem. Loads just fine...
  4. Solitaire will not load properly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Solitaire will not load properly.: solitaire will not load properly. started giving error messages 3 days ago error 101. I do not want to uninstall and re install, since I do not want to loose my progress of 4 - 5 years. HELP....
  5. facebook games not loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    facebook games not loading: This windows 10 is a huge problem!!!!!!! FB games will NOT load and google says flash player needs to be on, well its ON and flash is installed already into the windows, so it really don't need to be downloaded again. Microsoft has screwed up our FB gaming and Im not using...
  6. Facebook not loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Facebook not loading: Hello, For the last few days Facebook has not been loading on my laptop. Can someone please tell me what I can do to rectify this. I am a little lost without my facebook as I am a world traveller and need it to communicate with family. Is it my Browser? I am very untechno,...
  7. Mattel Scrabble NOT loading on Facebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mattel Scrabble NOT loading on Facebook: I have reported through Facebook Report A Problem that Scrabble has not been loading for me over 6 days now I deleted the game and re installed and NOT loading still I have changed browsers and makes no difference I posted to Scrabble page on Facebook and OMG the comments I...
  8. Facebook won`t load properly

Facebook won`t load properly: I switched off my laptop manually as it froze, was on Facebook at the time and now Facebook will not load properly, cannot access any games or comment on any posts - HELP...
  9. facebook games will not fully load

facebook games will not fully load: I can get candy crush but no other games on facebook fully load . I have checked to make sure flash is allowed, updated drivers , tried different browsers and nothing . one site gave error message fbinstant not defined . I am 70 years old and not tech savvy but can get simple...
  10. Facebook and Facebook Messenger will not load

Facebook and Facebook Messenger will not load: Both the above named apps after finally getting the AU, will not actually load. they both self close before getting off the icon screen. I only discovered this when I went to check a notification from action center instead of loading up the browser. Now I was still getting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. facebook wont load on edge