Windows 10: Facebook not loading

Discus and support Facebook not loading in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, For the last few days Facebook has not been loading on my laptop. Can someone please tell me what I can do to rectify this. I am a little lost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NorfolkgirlUK, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Facebook not loading

Hello, For the last few days Facebook has not been loading on my laptop. Can someone please tell me what I can do to rectify this. I am a little lost without my facebook as I am a world traveller and need it to communicate with family. Is it my Browser? I am very untechno, so please explain in simple terms what I need to do .... and thank you Facebook not loading :)

:)

NorfolkgirlUK, Nov 1, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Scrabble fail to load properly playing through facebook....

Hi Dai,

This issue might have occurred because of browser cache and temporary files. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message?
    • Is the issue specific to Scrabble?
    • Have you tried playing Scrabble through Facebook app?

I suggest you to try using Facebook app and play Scrabble check if you face issue while loading the game. Also try resetting Microsoft Edge.

Resetting Microsoft Edge will clear Cache cookies and browsing history etc. Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.

• After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see
            “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear”
            under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.
    Do let us know if the issue related to game Scrabble resolves by the above steps. so that we can assist you better.

Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 1, 2019
  3. Facebook will not load on

Hello Charlotte,

A latency or an issue with the web browser that you are using may have caused the discrepancy with Facebook. To help you resolve this, kindly supplement us with more information by answering the questions below.

• What is the browser that you are using?
    • Do you experience the same issue with other websites?
    • Have you tried using a different web browser?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you have done in an attempt to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your earnest response.

Vanessa Oca, Nov 1, 2019
  4. Facebook not loading

Facebook app does not load

Hello Marlene,

For us to better help you, kindly provide the following information:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Confirm if you were trying to install the Facebook app from the Windows Store.
    • Are you getting any error messages when you attempt to install the said app?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

Facebook not loading

1. Facebook not loading - Similar Threads - Facebook loading

2. Facebook Messenger app doesnt load post updates i noticed...assistance please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook Messenger app doesnt load post updates i noticed...assistance please: Hello experts,Help please,I've tried - Troubleshoot Apps - repair and the rest no changeUninstalled restarted Installed fresh from MS Store, no go.I don't use Facebook, just messenger, my FB is disabled I just s messenger allot while i work rather than phone and SMSing and...
  3. Facebook Messenger app doesnt load post updates i noticed...assistance please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook Messenger app doesnt load post updates i noticed...assistance please: Hello experts,Help please,I've tried - Troubleshoot Apps - repair and the rest no changeUninstalled restarted Installed fresh from MS Store, no go.I don't use Facebook, just messenger, my FB is disabled I just s messenger allot while i work rather than phone and SMSing and...
  4. Facebook and Instagram Pages Won't Load on Domain Connected Windows 11 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook and Instagram Pages Won't Load on Domain Connected Windows 11 PC: I have a strange issue and if it weren't for needing to update Facebook and Instagram for work, it wouldn't be a problem. I decided to get a head start on Windows 11 to begin using and testing it. I upgraded on my Work PC, Laptop and On-Call LTE Surface. On the laptop and...
  5. Facebook and Instagram Pages Won't Load on Domain Connected Windows 11 PC

Facebook and Instagram Pages Won't Load on Domain Connected Windows 11 PC: I have a strange issue and if it weren't for needing to update Facebook and Instagram for work, it wouldn't be a problem. I decided to get a head start on Windows 11 to begin using and testing it. I upgraded on my Work PC, Laptop and On-Call LTE Surface. On the laptop and...
  6. DELL XPS won't load Facebook fully

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DELL XPS won't load Facebook fully: I have a new Dell XPS 13.All my browsers will do an initial connection to facebook.com so not 100% blocked, but they won't it fully, or any part of it eg messenger fully. It just stalls with the spinning wheel....
  7. DELL XPS won't load Facebook fully

DELL XPS won't load Facebook fully: I have a new Dell XPS 13.All my browsers will do an initial connection to facebook.com so not 100% blocked, but they won't it fully, or any part of it eg messenger fully. It just stalls with the spinning wheel....
  8. DELL XPS won't load Facebook fully

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Youtube/Facebook website does not load

Youtube/Facebook website does not load: Dears, I try to open the above webpages but those pages do not load.I also tried to shut down the whole security but that does not help either.I also checked the privacy settings...Anyone any idea what I can do?I cannot open those pages with all browsers FireFox, Edge or...
  10. Facebook not loading properly

Facebook not loading properly: Facebook has stopped loading and I can't log on. A couple of months ago Facebook stopped loading on my computer, which has always run Windows 10. It used to work just fine and then out of the blue, I got nothing but lines of text across the screen. I looked it up online and...