Windows 10: Facebook notifications

Discus and support Facebook notifications in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can I set notifications to be received from Facebook to be shown up in my notifications area?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KennethYoung5, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Facebook notifications

Can I set notifications to be received from Facebook to be shown up in my notifications area?

:)

KennethYoung5, Aug 6, 2022

2. Facebook Notifications and Live Tile Not Working

Hi Terry,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in app settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "Notifications and the Facebook Live Tile stopped", are you using Facebook app from Windows Store?
    • Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?

If you are using Facebook app from Windows Store, then I suggest you to follow the methods below to run Windows Store apps troubleshooter to check for any changes in app settings on the computer
    and turn on app notification.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store apps troubleshooter from the below Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: I recommend you to follow the steps below to turn on app notification and check if it helps.

Select Settings > System > Notifications & actions >
    Turn on Show app notifications.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with issue with getting Facebook notifications, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 6, 2022
  3. John Vil Win User
    Disable notifications from Facebook and email

Hi Steve,

To assist you further with your concern regarding pop-ups, kindly answer the questions below:

• Do these notifications pop-up even if you are not using Internet Explorer?
    • Have you made any changes lately on your computer before this happened?

If you have already turned on the pop-up blockers in your Internet Explorer and are still getting notifications from Facebook or you email, we suggest you check on the notifications settings on your PC. Follow the steps below to turn off notifications for
    specific apps on your PC:

• Click on the Start menu.
    • Click on the Gear icon to open the Settings window.
    • On the left panel, select Notifications & actions.
    • Scroll down and look for the app that keeps on notifying you that you wish to stop. Once you see Facebook or Mail on the list, toggle the switch to turn it off.

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Aug 6, 2022
  4. Facebook notifications

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

Facebook notifications

1. Facebook notifications - Similar Threads - Facebook notifications

2. Facebook Messenger not showing push notifications on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook Messenger not showing push notifications on Windows 11: So I have this issue where if I interact with the web version of Facebook Messenger on my PC, I stop receiving push notifications on my phone for a while.I figured I'd give the Windows Store version of the Messenger app a shot, to see if that solved my issue. Well, the...
  3. Facebook Messenger not showing push notifications on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook Messenger not showing push notifications on Windows 11: So I have this issue where if I interact with the web version of Facebook Messenger on my PC, I stop receiving push notifications on my phone for a while.I figured I'd give the Windows Store version of the Messenger app a shot, to see if that solved my issue. Well, the...
  4. Windows Store version of Facebook Messenger shows strange characters in notifications

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store version of Facebook Messenger shows strange characters in notifications: After the recent update to Facebook messenger I get odd characters and symbols in the notifications, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it still shows.Any ideas on what is causing this?Here is a screenshot...
  5. Windows Store version of Facebook Messenger shows strange characters in notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store version of Facebook Messenger shows strange characters in notifications: After the recent update to Facebook messenger I get odd characters and symbols in the notifications, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it still shows.Any ideas on what is causing this?Here is a screenshot...
  6. Windows Store version of Facebook Messenger shows strange characters in notifications

7. Facebook notifications

Facebook notifications: Can I set notifications to be received from Facebook to be shown up in my notifications area? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-notifications/5d4af9cb-c373-4a73-a848-0468c5eb3692
  8. Facebook Messenger App Notification Banner Not switching to APP when clicking on it

in Windows 10 Customization
    Facebook Messenger App Notification Banner Not switching to APP when clicking on it: I am having the issue of facebook messenger the app not being switched to when I click on the banner. When a banner pops up from someone messaging me, I click on the banner, and it's not actually letting me switch to it. When I click on it, it highlights the messenger app,...
  9. Facebook Messenger App Notification Banner Not switching to APP when clicking on it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook Messenger App Notification Banner Not switching to APP when clicking on it: I am having the issue of facebook messenger the app not being switched to when I click on the banner. When a banner pops up from someone messaging me, I click on the banner, and it's not actually letting me switch to it. When I click on it, it highlights the messenger app,...
  10. Facebook Messenger App Notification Banner Not switching to APP when clicking on it