Windows 10: facebook on ipad says not connected to wifi

Discus and support facebook on ipad says not connected to wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Facebook on ipad says not connected to internet, but settings says it is. I am getting my email and texts. unable to sign on. even deleted facbook app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LyndeeWin, Sep 28, 2018.

1. LyndeeWin Win User

facebook on ipad says not connected to wifi

Facebook on ipad says not connected to internet, but settings says it is. I am getting my email and texts. unable to sign on. even deleted facbook app and added back. still no luck. help!

:)

LyndeeWin, Sep 28, 2018
  2. JBlonde99 Win User

Can't connect to wifi

my personal pc, using windows 10, will not let me connect to wifi. Phone and iPad will connect. Computer says "network administrator has you blocked from connecting to wifi (and gives my wifi name). Also says "wireless network is on denied list (administrator
    via group policy). Contact administrator. This is a personal computer.

dont know if we have accidentally done something to it or what, it use to work great. Now having to use iPad.

JBlonde99, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Connecting my iPad hotspot to Windows 10

Hi,

Using your iPad as the hotspot will make the iPad share the internet connection thru Wi-Fi frequency. To connect your laptop to the Wi-Fi, follow the steps on this
    article.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Sep 28, 2018
  4. facebook on ipad says not connected to wifi

iPad alternatives in a company network

As the title says, what alternatives can you suggest to the iPad which will be used in a company network. It doesn't need to play video or gamesbut has to have features like exchange connectivity, automatic deployment, remote management, external connections to a beamer for instance, printing, etc.
    Suggestions for features I haven't thought of are welcome as well.

DanTheBanjoman, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

facebook on ipad says not connected to wifi

1. facebook on ipad says not connected to wifi - Similar Threads - facebook ipad says

2. connected to wifi but the icon says i'm not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connected to wifi but the icon says i'm not: connected to wifi but the icon says i'm not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connected-to-wifi-but-the-icon-says-im-not/3359d858-bab2-4781-9407-acb35fb4d83d
  3. Wifi is Connected But Icon says not connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi is Connected But Icon says not connected: I am currently running Windows 10. Recently I noticed a change where my wifi icon says it is not connected But I can access the internet just fine and everything works. I dont know why it shows like this. I have not made any changes to my system that would cause this shift....
  4. Wifi is Connected But Icon says not connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi is Connected But Icon says not connected: I am currently running Windows 10. Recently I noticed a change where my wifi icon says it is not connected But I can access the internet just fine and everything works. I dont know why it shows like this. I have not made any changes to my system that would cause this shift....
  5. Wifi is Connected But Icon says not connected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. How to connect my wifi to friends Ipad

How to connect my wifi to friends Ipad: How do I connect wifi to friend's Ipad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-my-wifi-to-friends-ipad/0f3681c0-0810-4a14-89d7-786d24de560f
  7. Wifi says "Can't connect to this network"

Wifi says "Can't connect to this network": I have a Surface Go 2 with Windows 10. When connecting to a particular wifi network, I can sometimes connect to it, sometimes I can't. When I can't, I get a "can't connect to this network". What can I do to reliability connect to this network? The same is true of the...
  8. Wifi saying unable to connect to network

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi saying unable to connect to network: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MLGesusRice [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dr6z06/wifi_saying_unable_to_connect_to_network/
  9. Connecting IPad to Laptop With WIN10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting IPad to Laptop With WIN10: I cannot connect an Apple iPad to my computer and transfer information to use in video-conferencing. Has anyone else had this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-ipad-to-laptop-with-win10/103591e2-7376-4fd9-95cb-1025f76975d5
  10. Printer says Offline, but Wifi says connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer says Offline, but Wifi says connected: Hey! When I try to print a document, it says that my HP Envy Photo 7155 printer is offline. I have used the HP wizard thing, it didn't work. I followed the instructions that the hp virtual assistant gave me, didn't work. I tried deleting all the printer software and then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wifi shows its on but apps say not connected on ipad