Windows 10: Facebook Problem

Discus and support Facebook Problem in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; The reduction of the amount of space taken up by user Photos is by design - it gives more room for advertising *Devil Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Del 80, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Barman58 Win User

Facebook Problem

The reduction of the amount of space taken up by user Photos is by design - it gives more room for advertising *Devil

Barman58, Aug 12, 2016
  2. SoFine409 Win User

A few days ago read a story about the ongoing battle between the writers of adblocking software and FB. I suppose that FB will ultimately win after all it's the advertising that pays the freight for all us users. To tell you the truth I hardly even notice the adverts anymore. I guess the brain has its own adblocking "software."

SoFine409, Aug 12, 2016
  3. swarfega Win User
    How did you upload your pictures? Was it via the Windows 10 Facebook app or the main website? I think its best to use the main website for uploading pictures.

swarfega, Aug 12, 2016
  4. Del 80 Win User

Facebook Problem

I upload my photos as I always have done, via the main website........there MUST be a setting somewhere that I am not seeing........to the best of my knowledge I have not changed anything.......the photos just stopped automatically showing on my timeline.....all very strange.......

Del 80, Aug 12, 2016
  5. swarfega Win User
    Facebook don't limit you in the number of photos you can upload per folder.

swarfega, Aug 12, 2016
  6. Del 80 Win User
    That's what I thought.....this remains a mystery.....for the time being....

Del 80, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Facebook Problem

1. Facebook Problem - Similar Threads - Facebook Problem

2. I have a problem i have no sound/audio watching youtube videos or videos on facebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem i have no sound/audio watching youtube videos or videos on facebook: i have unchecked the mute button and the speakers on my laptop work fine. all the research i have done lead to no answers to solve this problem, 1 link i did find talks about Media Feature Pack and gives directions on how to install this app. So i followed all the steps and...
  3. I have a problem i have no sound/audio watching youtube videos or videos on facebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem i have no sound/audio watching youtube videos or videos on facebook: i have unchecked the mute button and the speakers on my laptop work fine. all the research i have done lead to no answers to solve this problem, 1 link i did find talks about Media Feature Pack and gives directions on how to install this app. So i followed all the steps and...
  4. Troubleshoot problems with your camera, microphone or speakers for video calling on Facebook.

Troubleshoot problems with your camera, microphone or speakers for video calling on Facebook.: Troubleshoot problems with your camera, microphone or speakers for video calling on Facebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-problems-with-your-camera-microphone/4ca97251-c756-4ad7-9d20-df2427b0c289
  5. Troubleshoot problems with your camera, microphone or speakers for video calling on Facebook.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshoot problems with your camera, microphone or speakers for video calling on Facebook.: Troubleshoot problems with your camera, microphone or speakers for video calling on Facebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-problems-with-your-camera-microphone/4ca97251-c756-4ad7-9d20-df2427b0c289
  6. Troubleshoot problems with your camera, microphone or speakers for video calling on Facebook.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Facebook login problem with Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook login problem with Win 11: Just built a new PC i3-8350, 1 TB HDD, 32 GB DDR4 2400, Gigabyte B360M-DS3H; I am unable to login to Facebook since I upgraded to Win 11, it is not recognizing my username message: "The email or mobile number you entered isn't connected to an account.". I do not have this...
  8. Facebook login problem with Win 11

Facebook login problem with Win 11: Just built a new PC i3-8350, 1 TB HDD, 32 GB DDR4 2400, Gigabyte B360M-DS3H; I am unable to login to Facebook since I upgraded to Win 11, it is not recognizing my username message: "The email or mobile number you entered isn't connected to an account.". I do not have this...
  9. Weird connection problem, cannot access WhatsApp web, youtube and facebook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Weird connection problem, cannot access WhatsApp web, youtube and facebook: HiI have Dell laptop with windows 10. I can't access to YouTube, WhatsApp Web and Facebook using wireless but when I connect with 4G mobile data PERSONAL HOTSPOT it works and I can access to these sites. I had tried to restart my laptop, restart my router/dsl modem, add...
  10. Facebook login app and browsers problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Facebook login app and browsers problem: My windows 10 computers had no issues login into Facebook while in the USA. I moved to Asia and my laptop wouldn't log in with the message "Access Denied You are not allowed to access this page at this time." when it load the FB page with VPN.With no VPN: "The password you...