Windows 10: Facebook Removing Additional Inauthentic Activity

Discus and support Facebook Removing Additional Inauthentic Activity in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; People need to be able to trust the connections they make on Facebook. It’s why we have a policy banning coordinated inauthentic behavior — networks of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Facebook Removing Additional Inauthentic Activity

Source: Removing Additional Inauthentic Activity from Facebook | Facebook Newsroom

:)

Brink, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Source: Removing Additional Inauthentic Activity from Facebook | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Bastet Win User

I hope this includes those ‘click like & share & Facebook will donate X amount to this poor child’ or ‘can we get a like & share for this soldier/Type amen & share to support this’. Most if not all these are fake imo.

Bastet, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Remove additional Langauges

Hi,

It is possible that you need to configure your keyboard layout that is why you still see it in the list even you already remove it. To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps on this

thread
    shared by DikkeryDok last October 27, 2017 to on how to remove additional language.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Facebook Removing Additional Inauthentic Activity - Similar Threads - Facebook Removing Additional

2. Can't remove facebook page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't remove facebook page: I am the admin of the pageBut i can t delet it beacuse the link is broken.I want to get rid of this page.Some one help me! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-remove-facebook-page/6e03f6ca-9fa8-4030-b4e0-406056e35953
  3. Additional language what can't be removed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Additional language what can't be removed: After some time another keyboard scheme is shown in my system what doesn't show anythere https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/additional-language-what-cant-be-removed/9ef57d4e-edab-4a7c-8d42-7a0353ea6042
  4. Can't remove additional input method

Can't remove additional input method: I only have two languages in Settings but three input methods are displayed in the right-bottom language bar, with an additional English Singapore.Have tried to remove the extra input method by installing English Singapore in Settings and then delete it. I succeed every time...
  5. Remove an additional drive link from 'This PC'

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove an additional drive link from 'This PC': I recently added a new ssd to my PC and somehow theres an extra link to D:\ drive listed under 'This PC' as seen in the highlighted image. I have searched tirelessly to try removing it or even hiding it as it only showing what is in the drive like the actual drive icon at...
  6. remove unused additional account without acces

remove unused additional account without acces: Hi, I have on my private computer an old company windows account. I do not have the password anymore as I left the company. I cannot delete this account without logging in. I was looking into this but;...
  7. Removing Bad Actors on Facebook

in Windows 10 News
    Removing Bad Actors on Facebook: Today we removed 32 Pages and accounts from Facebook and Instagram because they were involved in coordinated inauthentic behavior. This kind of behavior is not allowed on Facebook because we don’t want people or organizations creating networks of accounts to mislead others...
  8. Facebook removing Trending news section

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook removing Trending news section: We’re removing Trending soon to make way for future news experiences on Facebook. We introduced Trending in 2014 as a way to help people discover news topics that were popular across the Facebook community. However, it was only available in five countries and accounted for...
  9. I want to remove Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to remove Facebook Messenger: I found today that Facebook had installed Messenger to take care of all my messages. I hate the interface and I hate the idea of an installation I haven't chosen myself. Is there a way to uninstall Messenger on Facebook and get back the simple ordinary text in which way I...
  10. Add or Remove Additional Clocks in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Additional Clocks in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Additional Clocks in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Additional Clocks in Windows 10 [img] Information Windows can display up to three clocks: one for the local time and two additional clocks for the times in other time zones. After you set up...