Windows 10: facebook sync

Discus and support facebook sync in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hey ..... i have download a game Dragon city from Microsoft app-store now i want to add my Facebook account in that but i cant do it... i have tried... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by UmerCheema, May 12, 2020.

1. facebook sync

hey ..... i have download a game Dragon city from Microsoft app-store now i want to add my Facebook account in that but i cant do it... i have tried several times but i cant sync my facebook account to that app any solution please..

but if i download that app to my phone it easily connected to facebook

:)

UmerCheema, May 12, 2020
  2. Sheena M. Win User

Facebook Tiles and Toast

Hi TimmyHampton,

Thank you for posting on the forum.

Please try the following steps:

[*]Force the phone to sync with Facebook and your Microsoft account (formerly known as Windows Live ID):

• On your phone, go to Start, flick left to App list, tap Settings

Collapse this imageExpand this image

facebook sync 2597391.png

, and then tap Email+accounts.
    • Tap and hold Facebook and tap Sync.

[*]Make sure your Microsoft account / Windows Live account has Facebook as a "connected service."
    • On your computer, go tohttp://profile.live.com/services?view=manage,
      and sign in to the Microsoft account (formerly known as Windows Live ID) that you use on the phone.
    • If this is your first time connecting Facebook to your Microsoft account, follow these steps:
      • Click Manage your accounts.
      • Click Facebook from a screen that displays other social network services.
      • In the list of check boxes, make sure that you select See my Facebook friends and their updates in Messenger, and
        Chat with my Facebook friends in Messenger.
      • Click Connect with Facebook.
      • From the pop-up window, click Allow.
    • If your Microsoft account is already connected to Facebook but you want to edit your settings:
      • From the Your connected Services page, click Edit Facebook settings.
      • In the list of check boxes, make sure to select See my Facebook friends and their updates
        and Chat with Facebook friends.
      • Click Save.

If the issue persists after trying the above steps, then I suggest that you perform a hard reset of your phone. Please create a backup of your phone first so that you can easily restore your phone after. Here are instructions:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2749480

After the hard reset, add your Facebook account again and see if you receive the push notifications.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Sheena M., May 12, 2020
  3. Facebook contacts not syncing in People tile

Brandonds3,

Error code 80072FA8 is related to out of network coverage or connection issues. Here are some things to try:

• Try again when you have better network coverage (suggest trying in different locations)
    • Connect to Wi-Fi and try again ensuring you have internet
    • Re-enter your Facebook password by tapping on your Facebook account in settings->system->email & accounts
      here should also see if contacts,photos,feeds are being synced are up to date
    Hope this helps.

Steven _fyiguy_ Hughes, May 12, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

facebook sync

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, May 12, 2020
Thema:

facebook sync

1. facebook sync - Similar Threads - facebook sync

2. My Facebook account is hacked Hotmail is changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Facebook account is hacked Hotmail is changed: Hello my Facebook is hacked it was on *** Email address is removed for privacy *** with I no longer have access to it I forget password but that email was changed on my Facebook to something like b******** Email address is removed for privacy *** I don't know that Hotmail...
  3. My Facebook account is hacked Hotmail is changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Facebook account is hacked Hotmail is changed: Hello my Facebook is hacked it was on *** Email address is removed for privacy *** with I no longer have access to it I forget password but that email was changed on my Facebook to something like b******** Email address is removed for privacy *** I don't know that Hotmail...
  4. Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.: How do i make all links shared in apps open Edge again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/links-from-discord-and-facebook-messenger-open/55c31bf6-e32a-4788-a767-0a741f403e66
  5. Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.

Links from discord and facebook messenger open opera not edge. Edge is my default browser.: How do i make all links shared in apps open Edge again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/links-from-discord-and-facebook-messenger-open/55c31bf6-e32a-4788-a767-0a741f403e66
  6. sync facebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sync facebook: I need to sync my windows laptop Facebook from my iPhone Facebook. Also, my games are Draw something and home design. Even my messenger account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-facebook/64a15ef1-12db-4486-b6c6-439d4a1d1834
  7. sync facebook

sync facebook: I need to sync my windows laptop Facebook from my iPhone Facebook. Also, my games are Draw something and home design. Even my messenger account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-facebook/64a15ef1-12db-4486-b6c6-439d4a1d1834
  8. Facebook games running very slow not in sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook games running very slow not in sync: Why are video games on Facebook running so slow I have tried to play on Chrome and internet explorer, Microsoft Edge, they are all doing the same thing it frustrating to say the least. Anyone know what going on? please comment...
  9. Audio voice is not sync with youtube or Facebook video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio voice is not sync with youtube or Facebook video: How do I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-voice-is-not-sync-with-youtube-or-facebook/826a4d18-e444-404d-8559-a79ce192f4d4
  10. Remove previously synced Facebook contacts from calendar app in Windows 10 (invisible in...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove previously synced Facebook contacts from calendar app in Windows 10 (invisible in...: When I open the calendar app I have only two selected calenders; My Gmail calendar and my contacts calendar. The problem is that my contacts calendar displays all my Facebook contacts as well. BUT If I start the contacts app none of these contacts are visible. I have...