Windows 10: Facebook video chat not working on Windows 10

Discus and support Facebook video chat not working on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Have spent several days attempting to get this video chat working. So far, nothing has helped. Camera and mic work fine using Skype, but not if using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RonaldMcKelvey, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Facebook video chat not working on Windows 10

Have spent several days attempting to get this video chat working. So far, nothing has helped. Camera and mic work fine using Skype, but not if using Facebook chat. Whenever I click on the camera icon in Facebook chat I get the following error: An Error occured when trying to get access to Microphone:
    Access to Media Devices has been denied.

To make a call, you need to turn your microphone on. This will let people hear you during the call.​

You can turn this off later. Learn more

:)

RonaldMcKelvey, Apr 6, 2020
  2. VivekRai Win User

My Facebook Chat remains offline

• My facebook and google contacts remains offline in my phone instead of a good internet connection and the settings switched to available and recommended one.

I have already tried most of the suggestions posted in the community related to the very problem, but unfortunately none of them are working.
    • I am also unable to switch my facebook chat in live messenger to online; however the problem is not with the Google chat in the live id.

I can switch my Google chat to online and offline as many times I want, but can't do the same with my Facebook chat.
    • kindly give me a working suggestion.

VivekRai, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Facebook Chat not working

this worked me even though i don't use chat but like my 1520 to be working properly . Will see how long it works for many thanks .

jacksingh9, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Facebook video chat not working on Windows 10

Facebook chat, messaging app not working.

I have resolved the issue of Facebook chat!
    IF any body face this problem. pass on this message.
    Follow step by step.

1. Log in to Facebook.com
    2. click on "account setting" -drop down menu from the setting
    3. click on "apps" from the left panel list -you will move to all the "apps settings" connected with the Facebook.
    4. in that just find "Microsoft" and "Skype".
    5. click on them and turn them to "Friends of Friends"
    6. "save" the settings.

NOTE:
    This setting after save takes 48 hrs max to reflect on your devices were you Facebook chat will work 100% and in Skype desktop app'- sign in after 48hrs and connect with the Facebook - it will 100% work! guaranteed.

Bhagyesh shukla, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Facebook video chat not working on Windows 10

1. Facebook video chat not working on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Facebook video chat

2. facebook video chat

in Windows 10 Customization
    facebook video chat: something happened in the last 2 weeks and now I can not make a video call at facebook messenger... I am using windows 10 with the latest feature update 21h1... when I open camera on my computer I can see myself... tried 2 browsers Edge and Chrome... when I click on camera...
  3. Facebook Messenger on Windows 10 opens the chat box on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook Messenger on Windows 10 opens the chat box on startup: I do not mind Messenger running on startup but it always opens up on startup on the screen. How do I stop it doing this? It never did this before....
  4. camera and sound not working with video chats

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera and sound not working with video chats: when I join a meeting on zoom they can not hear me and the only they can hear me is if I hold down the space key the whole time but they still can not see me. I have tried all I know...
  5. video on facebook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video on facebook: how do I switch on the video and microphone on facebook calls. It used to work just fine , now it doesn't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-on-facebook/3dd085d6-5dfe-4425-aa87-5d6cacc6ff97
  6. on windows 10 i cant video chat on facebook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    on windows 10 i cant video chat on facebook: every time I try it tells me I need to allow messenger to use my camera but it's on an still makes me go to settings and nothing changes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-windows-10-i-cant-video-chat-on-facebook/587779e8-540b-43bf-9616-30c59158c7ee
  7. New multiplayer video chat AR games in Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 News
    New multiplayer video chat AR games in Facebook Messenger: [ATTACH] For the moments when we can’t be together IRL, Messenger video chat helps you connect in real-time with the people you care about most. Chatting face-to-face live makes all the difference when you have exciting news to share, you need a study buddy for a big test,...
  8. FACEBOOK VIDEO CHAT: NEED TO TURN CAMERA ON AND MICROPHONE BUT IT NOT WORKING STILL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FACEBOOK VIDEO CHAT: NEED TO TURN CAMERA ON AND MICROPHONE BUT IT NOT WORKING STILL: PLEASE HELP I CANNOT UPHNESE MY FACEBOOK VIDEO CHAT I N EED TO TURN CAMERA ON AND MICROHONE BUT IT NOT WORKING STILLL * Moved from IE10/other * Original title: MY FACEBOOK VIDEO CHAT...
  9. facebook video not working

in Browsers and Email
    facebook video not working: is anyone else having problems with facebook videos ? i get sound but not the picture , youtube video's work fine 22414
  10. Facebook Chat Box

in Browsers and Email
    Facebook Chat Box: Hi folks, Is anyone else missing their Chat Box thing on Facebook? It seems to have disappeared. *Confused Here's what I'm talking about.. [img] I've edited out any personal details, but as you can see there is no chat box thing on the right side of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. facebook live video not working on windows 10

2. facebook video chat not working

3. how to turn camers on for video chat in messenger