Windows 10: facebook

Discus and support facebook in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how do I delete nastaven uctu hlavni straka hledat pratele from my facebook account... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by thomashoustonxh, Feb 22, 2019.

1. facebook

how do I delete nastaven uctu hlavni straka hledat pratele from my facebook account

:)

thomashoustonxh, Feb 22, 2019
  2. Mark_W. Win User

facebook

Hello narendrapatel1980:

Thank you for posting to the forum regarding the issues you are having using Facebook chat on your phone. We may need more information regarding exactly what you are seeing, what is working with Facebook and what is not working. Below you will find a couple
    troubleshooting steps for Facebook issues, we hope they will help.

The first thing we suggest you do when a Facebook account is not working as it should is to remove the Facebook account from your phone. After you have removed the Facebook account from your phone, uninstall the Facebook application, if currently installed.
    Once you have deleted the account from your emails + accounts settings we suggest you unlink the Microsoft account and Facebook account and then relink them. You can manage this from
    http://accounts.live.com. Once you are signed in here go to
    permissions > manage other accounts > edit > remove this connection completely. At this point I would suggest you sign out of this site and then sign back into the account and relink the Microsoft account and the Facebook account.

Once you have completed the above steps, go to the phone and tap settings > applications > Internet Explorer > delete history > restart the phone. After the phone reboots, add your Facebook account back to the phone and reinstall the
    Facebook application. Go to the messaging application to see if you are able to start a Facebook chat.

If you continue to have issues please provide the following details:

• Do you receive any error messages or codes?
    • Do you see your friends listed? Are they showing as Offline?
    • Do you see anything different when viewing your Facebook friends via the application?
    • What country are you located?
    • What is the current OS version running on your phone, tap settings > about > more info.?
    Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Feb 22, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows SDK for Facebook

Source: Windows SDK for Facebook | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Feb 22, 2019
  4. facebook

Gmail suspicious activity alert?

I'd definitely setup two-step verification like MailMan suggested. I actually just set it up myself, and have a similar feature on Facebook as well. Better safe than sorry! *Toast :toast:

f22a4bandit, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

facebook

1. facebook - Similar Threads - facebook

2. I cannot change log in to facebook. How do I retrieve my password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot change log in to facebook. How do I retrieve my password?: I cannot log in to facebook. When I try to change my password, the code that is sent is rejected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-change-log-in-to-facebook-how-do-i/64485b64-6af7-4bb9-8f64-188f33862dd5
  3. I cannot change log in to facebook. How do I retrieve my password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot change log in to facebook. How do I retrieve my password?: I cannot log in to facebook. When I try to change my password, the code that is sent is rejected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-change-log-in-to-facebook-how-do-i/64485b64-6af7-4bb9-8f64-188f33862dd5
  4. Facebook Messenger app doesnt load post updates i noticed...assistance please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook Messenger app doesnt load post updates i noticed...assistance please: Hello experts,Help please,I've tried - Troubleshoot Apps - repair and the rest no changeUninstalled restarted Installed fresh from MS Store, no go.I don't use Facebook, just messenger, my FB is disabled I just s messenger allot while i work rather than phone and SMSing and...
  5. Facebook Messenger app doesnt load post updates i noticed...assistance please

Facebook Messenger app doesnt load post updates i noticed...assistance please: Hello experts,Help please,I've tried - Troubleshoot Apps - repair and the rest no changeUninstalled restarted Installed fresh from MS Store, no go.I don't use Facebook, just messenger, my FB is disabled I just s messenger allot while i work rather than phone and SMSing and...
  6. I got a warning that my computer was compromised when I went to access my Facebook...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a warning that my computer was compromised when I went to access my Facebook...: I got a warning that my computer was comprised and my ip address stole when I went to open Facebook messenger. Advised to call 1 888 261-8235 and not to shut off my computer. Is this legitimate...
  7. I got a warning that my computer was compromised when I went to access my Facebook...

I got a warning that my computer was compromised when I went to access my Facebook...: I got a warning that my computer was comprised and my ip address stole when I went to open Facebook messenger. Advised to call 1 888 261-8235 and not to shut off my computer. Is this legitimate...
  8. I got a warning that my computer was compromised when I went to access my Facebook...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. how would I obtain a windows 7 product key when I bought the laptop off of Facebook and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how would I obtain a windows 7 product key when I bought the laptop off of Facebook and...: hello I'm trying to figure out how I would get the windows 7 product key because I bought the laptop off of someone on Facebook marketplace and don't have contact with that person no more to get the code or anything because I only bought the laptop and charger no box or...
  10. how would I obtain a windows 7 product key when I bought the laptop off of Facebook and...

how would I obtain a windows 7 product key when I bought the laptop off of Facebook and...: hello I'm trying to figure out how I would get the windows 7 product key because I bought the laptop off of someone on Facebook marketplace and don't have contact with that person no more to get the code or anything because I only bought the laptop and charger no box or...