Windows 10: Faced too much problem Syncing with Your Phone App

Discus and support Faced too much problem Syncing with Your Phone App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using Win 10 Home with all updates installed. I face problem when I syncing with My Phone model no Nokia 5 TA-1053 region India. I couldn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Moinul Hasan Jalali, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Faced too much problem Syncing with Your Phone App

I am using Win 10 Home with all updates installed.
    I face problem when I syncing with My Phone model no Nokia 5 TA-1053

region India.

I couldn't get the final notification from my laptop to my Phone. I attached the screen shorts . stuck at 90% for a long time
    I tried many things. I reads Microsoft Forums but nothing is helpfull. I also do all the required things to syncing my laptop and my Phone. but nothing happened. Stuck at 90%.
    No issue with my Internet connection and also with my Wifi Router.
    Please Have a look at my problem.

Faced too much problem Syncing with Your Phone App 6b0ccd88-368e-4221-a81a-9f6ae53e9780?upload=true.jpg Faced too much problem Syncing with Your Phone App f5040286-29e6-490a-b35f-8895c0576e61?upload=true.jpg

:)

Moinul Hasan Jalali, Aug 10, 2020
  2. Cr00zng Win User

Hands on with 'Phone Companion' app, hub to syncing with Windows 10

Sync email from desktop to your smartphone?

I was hoping that finally I can sync my Windows phone with Outlook on the desktop, but it isn't likely.

It seems that this app is pretty much useless on my Windows phone for the purpose of syncing all my emails (6 email accounts) from Outlook on my desktop to my phone. On the other hand, this app will do just that for the Android and iOS platform. *Sad

Cr00zng, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Faced too much problem Syncing with Your Phone App

Hands on with 'Phone Companion' app, hub to syncing with Windows 10

Read more: Hands on with Microsofts Phone Companion app, your hub to syncing with Windows 10

Brink, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Faced too much problem Syncing with Your Phone App

1. Faced too much problem Syncing with Your Phone App - Similar Threads - Faced too much

2. Problem With Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem With Your Phone app: Hello , my name is abolfazl.I recently bought a bluetooth dongle for my PC and I tried to connect my PC to my phone with Your Phone application. Massages and notifications all work so well and with no problem. but about calls, when I make a call or receive one, my voice go...
  3. Problem With Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem With Your Phone app: Hello , my name is abolfazl.I recently bought a bluetooth dongle for my PC and I tried to connect my PC to my phone with Your Phone application. Massages and notifications all work so well and with no problem. but about calls, when I make a call or receive one, my voice go...
  4. too much cut of "your phone app" on windows 10 pc with android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    too much cut of "your phone app" on windows 10 pc with android: too much cut of "your phone app" on windows 10 pc with android https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-much-cut-of-your-phone-app-on-windows-10-pc/196232dc-42f3-40c0-af3d-ed0d1aaa1f93
  5. too much cut of "your phone app" on windows 10 pc with android

too much cut of "your phone app" on windows 10 pc with android: too much cut of "your phone app" on windows 10 pc with android https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-much-cut-of-your-phone-app-on-windows-10-pc/196232dc-42f3-40c0-af3d-ed0d1aaa1f93
  6. Your Phone sync problem with messages

Your Phone sync problem with messages: Hi, I have about five old sms messages that I've deleted or archived on my phone Samsung s9+ , that don't disappear from the YourPhone app same problem on two different laptops running Windows 10. Does anyone know why this is and if there's a way I can delete them from the...
  7. YOUR PHONE APP NOT SYNCING

YOUR PHONE APP NOT SYNCING: I am not able to connect with the your phone app on my PC even if I am on safe network ad have same account running..I have been waiting for hours [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-not-syncing/44ae1af7-d63a-4c50-8657-06bb9cd1d96f
  8. Your Phone app Notifications are not syncing or working

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app Notifications are not syncing or working: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft introduced the Notification syncing feature from Android phone to Windows 10 very recently. But some users have been reporting that this feature is not working properly for them. This can be caused if the link between the computer and [...] This...
  9. problems with your phone app

problems with your phone app: I reinstalled windows 10 due to a white screen issue. Everything is working well except the "Your Phone" app will not communicate with my Samsung 8Active. It worked fine before the OS reinstall. I've tried uninstalling the app on the phone and the laptop and still get no...
  10. Problem with Your Phone app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with Your Phone app: I used Your Phone app, which I downloaded from the Store, without any problems until new update appeared. Currently I cannot connect my Android smartphone. I tried to reset the App on my computer and reinstall it on the phone but the laptop cannot send the notification to the...