Windows 10: Facetime online app or something to that effect

Discus and support Facetime online app or something to that effect in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi , I tried to download facetime on my pc with the result of an awful mess. Not only didn't it work, I had a takeover of so many pc programs and a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CateBlank, Jan 8, 2021.

1. CateBlank Win User

Facetime online app or something to that effect

Hi ,

I tried to download facetime on my pc with the result of an awful mess. Not only didn't it work, I had a takeover of so many pc programs and a change of my search engine. I finally uninstalled all but this one app called facetime download app or facetime online app. Each time I open google, there it is on another tab. I have looked in programs and features, I have looked in apps and there is nothing named that. Somehow it is associated with bing, or a microsoft program. Can you help me?

:)

CateBlank, Jan 8, 2021

2. I followed directions given in a YOUTUBE video for installing bluestack and facetime. When I downloaded facetime I didn't get the install button and cannot install it.

Hi,

Let us know from where have you downloaded these apps on to your computer.

I suggest you to right click on the downloaded file on My downloads folder, check if there is an option as Run/ Run as administrator. If so, click the option and check if you are able to install the apps on your computer.

Please be informed that the FaceTime app is developed to work on Mac operating system and not for Windows.

Is there FaceTime for Windows?

• FaceTime is a Mac-only app, developed by Apple Inc.
    • But Skype is similar to FaceTime, it’s free, and works on all Windows devices – including tablets, Surface, PCs and mobiles.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post for further assistance on installing these apps on your computer. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 8, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    facetime

Hi Pamela

FaceTime is an app that just works on a Mac, there is no version of that app that will work on a PC, if you downloaded the FaceTime installer, it is most likely in your Downloads folder, however, you will be unable to install that on a PC, so you should delete
    that installer . . .

DaveM121, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Facetime online app or something to that effect

ThanhMcFarland, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Facetime online app or something to that effect

1. Facetime online app or something to that effect - Similar Threads - Facetime online app

2. Photo app effects!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo app effects!: I have been using the Microsoft Photo app for about 3/4 years now and think it's great. Although mostly for fun I make my own movies and add things to photos etc. Just one simple question, is there any way of getting more "effects" apart from the ones that come with the app?...
  3. FaceTime & help me for $$?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    FaceTime & help me for $$?: Is anyone willing to FaceTime me and help me with my friends pc? I’m having a dpc watchdog violation error & im not sure what to do. My friend is desperate and will venmo you $20. submitted by /u/rosshua [link] [comments]...
  4. FACETIME

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    FACETIME: CAN I INSTALL FACETIME ON MY PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facetime/cdb9bcd0-634b-4bac-a448-1d22f65c9b81
  5. Facetime for Win10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Facetime for Win10: Is there a Compatible Win10 App to connect with Facetime https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facetime-for-win10/8b811886-bb8e-418a-b2e7-eb3b1e4f5244
  6. Facetime download for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Facetime download for Windows 10: I would like to download Facetime on my laptop but was curious if anyone has had any experience with this and if you would recommend doing so? thank you, Patty G....
  7. facetime

in Cortana
    facetime: we downloaded facetime on my pc. now we cant find it to use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facetime/25d18c6e-97e9-4076-b609-5895d2a313a2"
  8. Facetime

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Facetime: i am running windows 10 and would to be able to facetime my wife in las vegas, she has an ipad with here. is there anything we can do? currently it's WhatsApp on a phone which is not good. I see from a previous line of questions that you are working on it, have issues been...
  9. Facetime

Facetime: Can I Facetime with an HP laptop with a Windows 10 O/S? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/facetime/4d1909cc-ff4b-4a44-92e2-78a6c437bb1f
  10. Facetime in Windows

Facetime in Windows: I have been attempting to install Facetime in Windows 10, so far without success. My understanding was that Facetime would install very easily provided the emulator, BlueStacks, was installed first. However, although I have installed BlueStacks I cannot open Facetime even...