Windows 10: FACETIME

Discus and support FACETIME in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; CAN I INSTALL FACETIME ON MY PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facetime/cdb9bcd0-634b-4bac-a448-1d22f65c9b81 Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by tessiemacfarlane, May 18, 2020.

1. FACETIME

CAN I INSTALL FACETIME ON MY PC?

:)

tessiemacfarlane, May 18, 2020

2. Can we use FaceTime on Windows 10

I was trying to install Facetime for Windows PC/MAC. After searching a lot, I have found this amazing guide:

https://techiespad.com/facetime-for-pc-windows/

Its a simple step by step guide to follow.

ThanhMcFarland, May 18, 2020
  3. I followed directions given in a YOUTUBE video for installing bluestack and facetime. When I downloaded facetime I didn't get the install button and cannot install it.

Hi,

Let us know from where have you downloaded these apps on to your computer.

I suggest you to right click on the downloaded file on My downloads folder, check if there is an option as Run/ Run as administrator. If so, click the option and check if you are able to install the apps on your computer.

Please be informed that the FaceTime app is developed to work on Mac operating system and not for Windows.

Is there FaceTime for Windows?

• FaceTime is a Mac-only app, developed by Apple Inc.
    • But Skype is similar to FaceTime, it’s free, and works on all Windows devices – including tablets, Surface, PCs and mobiles.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post for further assistance on installing these apps on your computer. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 18, 2020
  4. gordon99 Win User

FACETIME

Facetime in Windows

I have been attempting to install Facetime in Windows 10, so far without success. My understanding was that Facetime would install very easily provided the emulator, BlueStacks, was installed first. However, although I have installed BlueStacks I cannot open Facetime even though Facetime APK seems to download ok.
    If anyone can offer ideas on what I might be doing wrong I would be obliged if you could let me know.

gordon99, May 18, 2020
Thema:

FACETIME

1. FACETIME - Similar Threads - FACETIME

2. Mac Book Pro 13" - FaceTime HD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mac Book Pro 13" - FaceTime HD: Hi all,I have a Mac Book Pro 13" winth Windows 11 on it.The system is installed through bootcamp functionality and all works like a charm.the problem with FaceTime HD Camera shows up when I put the computer to sleep close the lid withoud charge and then resume it opening the...
  3. Mac Book Pro 13" - FaceTime HD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mac Book Pro 13" - FaceTime HD: Hi all,I have a Mac Book Pro 13" winth Windows 11 on it.The system is installed through bootcamp functionality and all works like a charm.the problem with FaceTime HD Camera shows up when I put the computer to sleep close the lid withoud charge and then resume it opening the...
  4. how to download facetime in windows 10 ios 15

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to download facetime in windows 10 ios 15: in ios 15 beta there will be a link to call but I want to use an app instead of a website can someone make one I'm not a good script https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-facetime-in-windows-10-ios-15/df70f215-31fb-4167-914c-4b5984261351
  5. FaceTime & help me for $$?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    FaceTime & help me for $$?: Is anyone willing to FaceTime me and help me with my friends pc? I’m having a dpc watchdog violation error & im not sure what to do. My friend is desperate and will venmo you $20. submitted by /u/rosshua [link] [comments]...
  6. Fix FaceTime Camera not working in Windows 10 with Boot Camp

in Windows 10 News
    Fix FaceTime Camera not working in Windows 10 with Boot Camp: [ATTACH]If you installed Windows 10 on a Mac computer using Boot Camp, but find […] This article Fix FaceTime Camera not working in Windows 10 with Boot Camp first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Facetime online app or something to that effect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Facetime online app or something to that effect: Hi , I tried to download facetime on my pc with the result of an awful mess. Not only didn't it work, I had a takeover of so many pc programs and a change of my search engine. I finally uninstalled all but this one app called facetime download app or facetime online app....
  8. Facetime for Win10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Facetime for Win10: Is there a Compatible Win10 App to connect with Facetime https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facetime-for-win10/8b811886-bb8e-418a-b2e7-eb3b1e4f5244
  9. Windows 10 with Apple FaceTime and Messages

Windows 10 with Apple FaceTime and Messages: I never thought I'd say this, but I think my next personal laptop is going to be a PC running Windows 10. Running Windows 10 Pro on my business laptop, it's more stable than my MacBook Pro and has more features. The only thing I would be missing would be FaceTime and...
  10. How to use facetime on windows 10?

How to use facetime on windows 10?: hello microsoft, i am looking for group facetime video calls like zoom but its not available on app windows app store. I've googled and this site https://facetimeforpc.site/ is saying there is no official version available but my friend is using facetime on windows 10 via...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. facetime for pc