Windows 10: Facial and fingerprint recognition not working on my Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro360. It says...

Discus and support Facial and fingerprint recognition not working on my Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro360. It says... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Facial and fingerprint recognition not working on my Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro360. It says "This option is currently unavailable". How to fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Elena Hristovska, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Facial and fingerprint recognition not working on my Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro360. It says...

Facial and fingerprint recognition not working on my Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro360. It says "This option is currently unavailable". How to fix this issue?

:)

Elena Hristovska, Feb 5, 2023

2. Facial Recognition

Hi!

Am I able to install facial recognition on my Samsung Galaxy book2? I have been trying to but the option does not show, only fingerprint and PIN. Thanks

Cindy

CindyCastillo1, Feb 5, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Samsung debuts the Galaxy Book2

Source: Samsung debuts the Galaxy Book2, an always on, always connected 2-in-1 PC with Snapdragon 850 - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Feb 5, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

Facial and fingerprint recognition not working on my Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro360. It says...

New Samsung Galaxy Book2 Business

Source: https://news.samsung.com/us/samsung-...-environments/

Brink, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

Facial and fingerprint recognition not working on my Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro360. It says...

1. Facial and fingerprint recognition not working on my Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro360. It says... - Similar Threads - Facial fingerprint recognition

2. Facial Recognition, Fingerprint Recognition, and PIN not working on Windows 11: "This...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facial Recognition, Fingerprint Recognition, and PIN not working on Windows 11: "This...: I recently got a Lenovo Legion 7i gen 7 with Windows 11 preloaded. Each of the above was working fine at first, but now it appears not to be working with windows hello - it says "Something went wrong. Try again later."I did notice that I can't locate any Windows Hello driver...
  3. Facial Recognition, Fingerprint Recognition, and PIN not working on Windows 11: "This...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facial Recognition, Fingerprint Recognition, and PIN not working on Windows 11: "This...: I recently got a Lenovo Legion 7i gen 7 with Windows 11 preloaded. Each of the above was working fine at first, but now it appears not to be working with windows hello - it says "Something went wrong. Try again later."I did notice that I can't locate any Windows Hello driver...
  4. Facial and fingerprint recognition not working on my Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro360. It says...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facial and fingerprint recognition not working on my Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro360. It says...: Facial and fingerprint recognition not working on my Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro360. It says "This option is currently unavailable". How to fix this issue?...
  5. fingerprint and facial recognition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fingerprint and facial recognition: I am unable to use fingerprint and facial recognition on my new hp laptop since it’s saying “currently unavailable”. I’ve tried online support as well and they told me to contact Microsoft. Can anyone help please....
  6. fingerprint and facial recognition

fingerprint and facial recognition: I am unable to use fingerprint and facial recognition on my new hp laptop since it’s saying “currently unavailable”. I’ve tried online support as well and they told me to contact Microsoft. Can anyone help please....
  7. Facial recognition, Fingerprint recognition and resetting PIN says it is unavailable ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facial recognition, Fingerprint recognition and resetting PIN says it is unavailable ?: I have a new Dell XPS with windows 11 and non of the security signin options are working ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facial-recognition-fingerprint-recognition-and/f5b2a95b-5494-4c11-82de-26340471e4f4
  8. Facial recognition, Fingerprint recognition and resetting PIN says it is unavailable ?

Facial recognition, Fingerprint recognition and resetting PIN says it is unavailable ?: I have a new Dell XPS with windows 11 and non of the security signin options are working ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facial-recognition-fingerprint-recognition-and/f5b2a95b-5494-4c11-82de-26340471e4f4
  9. Samsung Galaxy Book2 / Windows 10 stuck on Samsung screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Samsung Galaxy Book2 / Windows 10 stuck on Samsung screen: I did a factory reset complete wipe on a Samsung Galaxy Book2. Windows 10 is the operating system that was preforming the factory reset. Up on finishing the factory reset when the Galaxy Book2 was restarting it went to the Samsung Galaxy Book2 logo screen. And that as far as...
  10. Samsung debuts the Galaxy Book2

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung debuts the Galaxy Book2: [ATTACH] Samsung Galaxy Book2 with included pen and keyboard Today’s workforce, along with the tech industry, is changing. More and more consumers are trading in traditional laptops and PCs for devices that do more – in both form factor and performance. Workers, consumers...