Windows 10: FACIAL RECOGNITION DOESN¨T WORK: SURFACE 6

Discus and support FACIAL RECOGNITION DOESN¨T WORK: SURFACE 6 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a Surface 6 with Windows 10. I used the facial recognition login option since the beggining. But now, it suddenly stops working. It says... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Cababe07, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Cababe07 Win User

FACIAL RECOGNITION DOESN¨T WORK: SURFACE 6

I have a Surface 6 with Windows 10.

I used the facial recognition login option since the beggining.

But now, it suddenly stops working.

It says "we could not find a camera compatible with hello face"

Any idea?

:)

Cababe07, Jan 11, 2021
  2. Jay Jap Win User

Facial recognition

Hello Bill,

We need to do further investigation on your concern so that we will know why the facial recognition quit working:

• Have you recently made any changes/updates prior to this issue?
    • Is there an error message when you try to sign using facial recognition?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

In the meantime, I would suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Jan 11, 2021
  3. MarkBatog Win User
    Facial recognition will not work on my Surface Pro 6.

Facial recognition will not work on my Surface Pro 6. It worked fine for a few months, but it no longer works at all. I tried the Improve Recognition, and sat in front of the camera for at least 10 minutes and there would be a progress bar once and a
    while but it never got past about 1/3 the way. I was at a good distance, lighting was fine but it would never complete. I then removed the old facial recognition and started fresh. The same thing happened, it would not complete. I tried it with and without
    glasses, but I do wear glasses consistently., so would prefer glasses included. Is there something known to have changed, or a setting to adjust to make this work again? Tips or tricks??????

MarkBatog, Jan 11, 2021
  4. FACIAL RECOGNITION DOESN¨T WORK: SURFACE 6

facial recognition

Hello,

Facial Recognition was developed as part of the new security features of Windows 10. We would like to confirm if you are
    trying to turn off the Facial Recognition feature for Windows Hello or for the
    Windows 10 Camera app?

If you are requesting to turn off the Facial Recognition feature for Windows Hello, you can follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Under Picture password, click Remove.

However, we have yet to include the option to turn off Facial Recognition feature in Windows 10 Camera app. We suggest that you
    submit a suggestion to our Feedback Hub. Your feedback helps us continually improve your experience with our products. To submit a feedback, follow the instruction below:

• Open the Windows 10 Camera app.
    • Click the Gear icon located at the upper right corner of the screen.
    • Scroll down, click Send Feedback.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Jefferson Ore, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

FACIAL RECOGNITION DOESN¨T WORK: SURFACE 6

1. FACIAL RECOGNITION DOESN¨T WORK: SURFACE 6 - Similar Threads - FACIAL RECOGNITION DOESN¨T

2. Facial Recognition not working!?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Facial Recognition not working!?: I recently bought a Dell Inspiron 7500 2n1 Silver and when I try and use windows hello face. It says "we could not find a camera compatible with hello face" I have no clue why this is happening and im pretty sure i am meant to have facial recognition....
  3. time.windows doesn´t work in surface go w10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    time.windows doesn´t work in surface go w10: windows.time.com doesn´t in my laptop and every days I need to set up the right time and date. I have follow all sugestions and tried try to use other time servers baut without any suscess, [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  4. Facial Recognition not working on Surface Laptop 2

Facial Recognition not working on Surface Laptop 2: Face recognition became very unreliable, for no reason that I can see. Sometimes it works, but more often, it does not. I have to wait for a long time until it gives up and I can enter the PIN. I tried to delete my recognition information and started again, but this did not...
  5. Facial recognition not working

Facial recognition not working: Facial recognition in my laptop is not working. It is asking me for a pin or a password and I have never used a pin or a password. Please help how can i access my laptop?...
  6. speech recognition doesn´t work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    speech recognition doesn´t work: Hi, I use Voiceattack, an app that uses speech recognition to send command to games. It has stopped working for some reason. I use the mic that is integrated in the cam that I also use for headtracking. it´s worked ok for years. I´ve checked the windows 10 sound config....
  7. Facial Recognition not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Facial Recognition not working: Unable to use this feature, says camera not found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facial-recognition-not-working/9fdd9bec-2afb-45d7-8d3b-322ec5cef4dc
  8. Facial recognition will not work on my Surface Pro 6.

Facial recognition will not work on my Surface Pro 6.: Facial recognition will not work on my Surface Pro 6. It worked fine for a few months, but it no longer works at all. I tried the Improve Recognition, and sat in front of the camera for at least 10 minutes and there would be a progress bar once and a while but it never got...
  9. Facial Recognition Not Working

Facial Recognition Not Working: I have a Alienware 17 laptop that I have been using. Earlier upon use the facial recognition had been working perfectly. However, recently my facial recogniton has stopped working and says that it cannot turn on my camera. I thought maybe my camera might be broken, however,...
  10. facial recognition to sign into surface

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    facial recognition to sign into surface: I reset my OS back to the current one after the October Updates., I installed the device not in a corporate group My facial recognition is no longer working says that their are not devices to do this. How can I get the facial recognition to work again,. It is like the...