Windows 10: Facial Recognition finds me but no longer logs me in.

Discus and support Facial Recognition finds me but no longer logs me in. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, I have been working with a bunch of Surface Pro 4 computers at work. Facial recognition worked great while setting them all up. After... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by AwwShoot, May 2, 2016.

1. AwwShoot Win User

Facial Recognition finds me but no longer logs me in.

Hello,

I have been working with a bunch of Surface Pro 4 computers at work. Facial recognition worked great while setting them all up. After changing privacy settings and adding other users Windows 10 no longer logs me or the other staff members into our accounts.

I power on the tablets, they scan my face, says " Hello(my username)", but no longer logs me or the other user into windows. We have to swipe the screen and type our login information.

Any pointers how to get Windows Hello Working correctly again?

Thanks in advance!

:)

AwwShoot, May 2, 2016

2. Hello not logging into MS Account

I've set up Hello for facial recognition and it works when laptop is locked, prompting to dismiss the lock screen after recognising me. When I do that, it tries to 'find' me again for logging into the Microsoft Account and it briefly flashes up saying
    it recognises me, but then says 'credentials can't be verified'. Requires username/email and password to log in to desktop. Can anyone advise how to fix this? Facial recognition seems to work but I can't find any guidance re troubleshooting the log in.

MegMc_1234, May 2, 2016
  3. Windows Hello facial recognition no longer finding me

Is there a small text link on the login page that says "sign in options"? If you see that, click it and make sure the face icon is selected.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], May 2, 2016
Thema:

Facial Recognition finds me but no longer logs me in.

1. Facial Recognition finds me but no longer logs me in. - Similar Threads - Facial Recognition finds

2. Facial recognition Hello no longer works.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facial recognition Hello no longer works.: All of a sudden my facial recognition does not work. I updated drivers, camera, etc. but the screen still looks grainy and won't hold the hello. It worked fine last week....
  3. Facial recognition Hello no longer works.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facial recognition Hello no longer works.: All of a sudden my facial recognition does not work. I updated drivers, camera, etc. but the screen still looks grainy and won't hold the hello. It worked fine last week....
  4. Facial recognition

Facial recognition: Up until a couple of weeks ago, the facial recognition on my Surface Pro 8 had been working flawlessly. It then started giving me the error message that it couldn't turn on my camera and that I needed to use my PIN. I have tried removing the device in device manager and...
  5. Facial Recognition

in Windows 10 Customization
    Facial Recognition: Hi! Am I able to install facial recognition on my Samsung Galaxy book2? I have been trying to but the option does not show, only fingerprint and PIN. Thanks Cindy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facial-recognition/0dbbf103-e0bf-448b-98d7-6bfa7cdf6c4e
  6. My facial recognition nor my pin is letting me in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My facial recognition nor my pin is letting me in.: I just logged in several times last night. I get to school and it didnt recognize me and said my pain needs to be reset but I cant get in to reset it. Help me please[IMG][IMG]...
  7. facial recognition

facial recognition: I am banned from viewing my photos because I am clicking DECLINE on the facial recognition. Unbelievable!!! How do I get past this? It gives you the option Accept or Decline. And when I click decline it refuses to move on....
  8. facial recognition

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    facial recognition: Why is my facial recognition not working anymore? The error says "Something went wrong sign in using your pin " https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facial-recognition/a9d9fb3d-e5ae-49d2-8ad9-eae15139dc0d
  9. Facial Recognition

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Facial Recognition: Hello, I have used facial recognition ever since I got my surface pro 4 tablet a couple years ago. My father got me one of those covers for your camera. Sometimes, my tablet with unlock using the facial recognition when the camera is covered, and won't unlock when it isn't...
  10. Facial recognition

Facial recognition: Industry received my new dell Inspiron 7000 series. When I turned it on it wanted to load the fast access application, so I let it. It then asked me to reboot, so I did that too. I didn't set up the fast access face recognition before I rebooted and now the fast access screen...