Windows 10: Facial recognition

Discus and support Facial recognition in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Industry received my new dell Inspiron 7000 series. When I turned it on it wanted to load the fast access application, so I let it. It then asked me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mojo, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Mojo Win User

Facial recognition

Industry received my new dell Inspiron 7000 series. When I turned it on it wanted to load the fast access application, so I let it. It then asked me to reboot, so I did that too. I didn't set up the fast access face recognition before I rebooted and now the fast access screen comes up immediately and does a continued blink and I can't get past it. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have also tried booting up in safe mode and can't do that either.

:)

2. uadave76 Win User

Required to Log In Twice in order to get to Desktop

I have set up Facial Recognition for signing in to access my Desktop.

After the last update, Once the Facial recognition process is accepted, it goes immediately to the Locked Screen and I have to hit Enter and the use either my Microsoft password or my four digit Pin to access my Desktop.

It used to just require the Facial Recognition in order to access my Desktop.

What can I do to go back to just using the Facial Recognition option only?

uadave76, Aug 14, 2015
  3. FACIAL RECOGNITION

I recently uploaded Microsoft 10 to my new Lenovo Yoga 2. Previously, I had facial recognition for my log in feature. I have now lost that feature. When I go to settings. Log In menu. There is no option for Facial Recognition. What happened to this feature.
    I do not want to use a password, or a photo. I want facial recognition feature restored.

RenaRobinett, Aug 14, 2015
  4. Bazz Win User

Facial recognition

I have no idea how to get you into your account mate however If you have a windows 7 install disk you can boot from it and enable the hidden admin account.

Thema:

Facial recognition

1. Facial recognition - Similar Threads - Facial recognition

2. I am not able to use fingerprint scanner and facial recognition sign in option.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to use fingerprint scanner and facial recognition sign in option.: From the start, when i bought the laptop HP Pavilion 360, I am not able to use facial recognition option. It is showing as 'currently unavailable'. After this, recently I am not able to use my fingerprint scanner as well and showing the same reason. Both of them are showing...
  3. I am not able to use fingerprint scanner and facial recognition sign in option.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to use fingerprint scanner and facial recognition sign in option.: From the start, when i bought the laptop HP Pavilion 360, I am not able to use facial recognition option. It is showing as 'currently unavailable'. After this, recently I am not able to use my fingerprint scanner as well and showing the same reason. Both of them are showing...
  4. Facial Recognition windows hello software device failing to load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facial Recognition windows hello software device failing to load.: Its now happened with 2 different windows hello cameras. the software for facial recognition is not loading correctly. i have uninstalled many times and rebooted. Device name MyHome Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-Core Processor 4.20 GHz Installed RAM 64.0 GB 63.1 GB usable...
  5. Facial Recognition windows hello software device failing to load.

Facial Recognition windows hello software device failing to load.: Its now happened with 2 different windows hello cameras. the software for facial recognition is not loading correctly. i have uninstalled many times and rebooted. Device name MyHome Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-Core Processor 4.20 GHz Installed RAM 64.0 GB 63.1 GB usable...
  6. why does my settings say that my facial recognition and windows hello pin option is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my settings say that my facial recognition and windows hello pin option is...: when I go to settingswindows 11 > sign in options > ways to sign in, I see that my facial recognition and pin both under windows hello says that 'this option is currently unavailable. i also cannot change my pin or edit anything regarding those 2. it says 'this option is...
  7. why does my settings say that my facial recognition and windows hello pin option is...

why does my settings say that my facial recognition and windows hello pin option is...: when I go to settingswindows 11 > sign in options > ways to sign in, I see that my facial recognition and pin both under windows hello says that 'this option is currently unavailable. i also cannot change my pin or edit anything regarding those 2. it says 'this option is...
  8. why is my facial recognition and windows hello pin unable to be edited or changed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my facial recognition and windows hello pin unable to be edited or changed?: when I go to settingswindows 11 > sign in options > ways to sign in, I see that my facial recognition and pin both under windows hello says that 'this option is currently unavailable. i also cannot change my pin or edit anything regarding those 2. what is the problem here and...
  9. why is my facial recognition and windows hello pin unable to be edited or changed?

why is my facial recognition and windows hello pin unable to be edited or changed?: when I go to settingswindows 11 > sign in options > ways to sign in, I see that my facial recognition and pin both under windows hello says that 'this option is currently unavailable. i also cannot change my pin or edit anything regarding those 2. what is the problem here and...
  10. Windows 11. facial recognition stopped working. I never setup a PIN. Now what?

Windows 11. facial recognition stopped working. I never setup a PIN. Now what?: Windows 11. facial recognition stopped working. I never setup a PIN. Now what? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-facial-recognition-stopped-working-i/2866929b-b524-40e4-ae1a-0e7a0e38dc85