Windows 10: Facilities that Now don't work

Discus and support Facilities that Now don't work in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Recently several facilities have stopped working: I can't open MS Edge browser. I can't enter anything in the search box on the tool bar. I can't... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JohJef485, Nov 8, 2019.

1. JohJef485 Win User

Facilities that Now don't work

Recently several facilities have stopped working:

I can't open MS Edge browser.

I can't enter anything in the search box on the tool bar.

I can't open the calendar on the tool bar, previously I would double click on it and it would open.

How can I get them to work again??

:)

JohJef485, Nov 8, 2019
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Valeriu Win User
    Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Facilities that Now don't work [​IMG]

Valeriu, Nov 8, 2019
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Facilities that Now don't work - Similar Threads - Facilities don't

2. Why cant I use the search facility?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why cant I use the search facility?: Following a number of oddities and quirks, I decided to reset one of my laptops (including knocking out the files) The laptop is running 32 bit system. Version 1909 (OS build 18363.476) Reset went well with no apparent hitches. Added the programs I wished to use etc, and sent...
  3. Why cant I use the search facility?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why cant I use the search facility?: Following a number of oddities and quirks, I decided to reset one of my laptops (including knocking out the files) The laptop is running 32 bit system. Version 1909 (OS build 18363.476) Reset went well with no apparent hitches. Added the programs I wished to use etc, and sent...
  4. Using crop facility in paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using crop facility in paint: Why is the crop symbol greyed out? Is there another way I can crop part of a photo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-crop-facility-in-paint/49d8132a-918c-4e4f-8f69-d9dbade5ec2a
  5. All of Windows Settings Facilities with ONE click

in Windows 10 Support
    All of Windows Settings Facilities with ONE click: Set up a one click desktop icon access to 204 of settings for Windows 7, 8 and 10. Most of Windows setting parameters are here in one listing. Just click the item required and the appropriate settings panel comes up. 1. Right-click on the desktop. 2. Click NEW, then FOLDER....
  6. Is There A Win10 Text to Speech Facility Included?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is There A Win10 Text to Speech Facility Included?: I'm googling around and getting misled and confused... is there text to speech as part of win10? Or as a downloadable option? 134796
  7. Limited audio-playing facility with Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Limited audio-playing facility with Windows 10: I have a new PC with Windows 10. I use Cubase 6.5 music production programme, and when it is open the PC will not play any other audio material from non-Cubase sources through Windows Media Player or similar applications. I get an a non-specific error message. The only way...
  8. Lost facility on Documents screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost facility on Documents screen: Sorry about the vague title but it was the best I could do. Until the 1809 update yesterday, on the Documents screen I could click on a file or folder, drag it across to the vertical column on the left (I can't find out what it is called) and as soon as the dragged icon...
  9. Widows 10 Activation Facility in "Settings" disabled.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Widows 10 Activation Facility in "Settings" disabled.: I keep getting asked to Activate Widows, but when I click on the "Activation" tab on Settings, there is nothing there, i.e. it appears to have been disabled. This has been happing since Microsoft did a remote scan and repair on my laptop several months ago. During this Live...
  10. I have lost my dvd writer facility since an update. Was fine two weeks ago, but now is play...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have lost my dvd writer facility since an update. Was fine two weeks ago, but now is play...: I have lost my dvd writer facility since an update. Was fine two weeks ago, but now is play only. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-have-lost-my-dvd-writer-facility-since-an-update/80d9c45f-557a-4ae5-b2ae-92857aa56572