Windows 10: Facing a big issue pls help

Discus and support Facing a big issue pls help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My windows 10 clock was 5 seconds slow but now it is 9 seconds slow pls help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShouryaSinghal, Sep 4, 2021.

1. Facing a big issue pls help

My windows 10 clock was 5 seconds slow but now it is 9 seconds slow pls help

:)

ShouryaSinghal, Sep 4, 2021
  2. cryadis23 Win User

pls help with audio and graphics issues - latency issue?

sorry, please also find task manager screenshots. couldnt capture the whole list (there are so many processes running!) so i caught what i could, ordered by cpu and memory usage. thanks!

Facing a big issue pls help [​IMG]

Facing a big issue pls help [​IMG]

cryadis23, Sep 4, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 4, 2021
  4. qubit Win User

Facing a big issue pls help

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Sep 4, 2021
Thema:

Facing a big issue pls help

1. Facing a big issue pls help - Similar Threads - Facing big issue

2. Bluetooth driver issues PLS HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth driver issues PLS HELP: I bought a new pc and ever since i got it, it's been working perfectly, but all of a sudden it now says I dont have bluetooth and I need to install a bluetooth driver, so I tried downloading intel, and I restarted the pc and then it says the request failed. In device manager,...
  3. Bluetooth driver issues PLS HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth driver issues PLS HELP: I bought a new pc and ever since i got it, it's been working perfectly, but all of a sudden it now says I dont have bluetooth and I need to install a bluetooth driver, so I tried downloading intel, and I restarted the pc and then it says the request failed. In device manager,...
  4. windows update issues pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update issues pls help: I myself love updates but I have got issues regarding windows update. so, let me explain you see I have an acer aspire lite 15-51 brand new manufacture in September of 2023 since I setup and started the system I noticed that windows update was behaving very strangely I mean...
  5. windows update issues pls help

windows update issues pls help: I myself love updates but I have got issues regarding windows update. so, let me explain you see I have an acer aspire lite 15-51 brand new manufacture in September of 2023 since I setup and started the system I noticed that windows update was behaving very strangely I mean...
  6. i am facing this problem pls somebody help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am facing this problem pls somebody help me: pls help me to fix this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-facing-this-problem-pls-somebody-help-me/4ac72e03-a94c-4fa1-b802-49c31caba5a6
  7. i am facing this problem pls somebody help me

i am facing this problem pls somebody help me: pls help me to fix this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-facing-this-problem-pls-somebody-help-me/4ac72e03-a94c-4fa1-b802-49c31caba5a6
  8. Pls help. An issue with Windows Defender

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pls help. An issue with Windows Defender: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Takeru_IJ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hckemp/pls_help_an_issue_with_windows_defender/
  9. Help! Very big issue!

Help! Very big issue!: Hello! I tried using a photo but the quality just didn’t work out, but the problem stands. A few months ago I used my Gaming Desktop for school work after I finished I started playing Minecraft Java. I tried looking at my resource pack folder and then I got a message. It said...
  10. PLS HELP!! I fucked up big time

PLS HELP!! I fucked up big time: So basically I used the windows 10 media creation tool and used my HDD for it under the ‘USB flash drive option’. After it’s done my HDD becomes 32GB instead of its capacity of 1TB?? It changed the file system to FAT32 and idk what is going on. Is it still possible to...